Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook (45249 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by stephenduru: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
A Nigerian man named Austin Nnaji lost his 1-day old baby.Surprisingly,he took to his Facebook page to announce the death of the baby. He shared a photo of when the baby was just born (above) and when she was being buried. He wrote

"RIP to my lovely angel olivia bethel. She was delivered through operation on 5th January 5pm and died on 6th January 5am all in this January 2016.. may her gentle innocent soul rest in peace amen. Olivia, daddy loves you but God knows the best for you and I miss you"

See photos of the burial of the baby below:

http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/mans-1-day-old-baby-dies-and-he-shares.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by madridguy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Stupidity.

She is my birthday mate. RIP lovely angel olivia bethel. May thy lord accept your soul and comfort your mother alone.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by jamex93(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
D tin don affect him brain

Abeg make dem chain am quickly

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by SirLegal(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmmmm..... So sorry.

Requiescat en pac to Olivia.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
cry Such an adorable baby

But we should learn to respect the dead. Posting pics of your dead relative' or beloved' corpse is infirm.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by jnrbayano(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Is he mourning at all?

Facebook will be the least on your mind if he truly is, I reckon.

Rest in peace little child.

But I am more concerned about the mother operated upon. Hope she is alright.

12 Likes

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by iteleaye(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Rip this the baby...

Could I possibly miss something i never really had? undecided undecided

#justthinkingoutloud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
The man no try grin. He should have taken a selfie with the corpse as well. RIP Olivia. Poor child

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by AreaFada2: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
RIP Olivia. Sad.
Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by VickyRotex(f): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by Donald3d(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
awwww dis is so sad,i love children,all is well, i am using this medium to reach all those who have a sick child or family member,or you are sick yourself, you and your family shall not die in Jesus name,recieve total healing right now in Jesus name,bad news wont come out of your home,as for the parents that lost a child , i decree God will bless you more abundantly in Jesus name.Amen

MODIFIED - All those who this prayer is directed to and believe and have faith,make sure you give your testimony in church tommorrow.God Bless you

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by Bantino(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
RIP to the baby...

But Oga you for put her in a wooden box (or something) before lowering her

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by VickyRotex(f): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:
cheesy

Is it funny, Or youre just booking space? angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by tayork(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
This should even be on net ,even if nairaland shouldn't put it on FP.. the man should not have uploaded such.. Rip to the baby

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by Shortyy(f): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Aww.. So so sorry
Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by Minast: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wtf, this is sad. God forgive me my sins am alive not because of my good doings or righteousness

3 Likes

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by xender(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
kia...this 1 juss come see Wat earth is like ..

naw ma question is where will her soul go..

RIP .

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by sapientia(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
RIP Olivia

Mentcee:
May the soul of Olivia and that of my daughter Ellen who died a day old on 10/6/14 rest in perfect peace. Amen. It was a bad experience and I was nearly moved to share on Facebook. Blame him not. The burden is too much. Take heart Papa Olivia.

For those blaming the man.. In a moment of extreme grieve, Anything can happen

12 Likes

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by scopiicaar: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
heaven awaits the sinless baby

4 Likes

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by pinpinkay: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
rip baby.. more children to the bereaved father nd mother..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by tete7000(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Social media craze.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

Is it funny, Or youre just booking space? angry angry

Booking space to comment later as is the tradition

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is so so innappropriate

6 Likes

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by princeogbeide1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Life is sometimes a big sheat
Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by OCTAVO: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Very sad. sad
Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
When tragedy comes into our life, what matters is that we do not let it cripple us, but that we somehow find a way to face the darkness, and move through it, ever believing that as long as there is hope, there is light enough to see in the darkness.

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by phillip001(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
regarding the death of Nigerian singer and activist, Fela who passed away several years ago.

Majek Fashek

Legendary Nigerian  reggae singer, Majekodunmi Fasheke, popularly known as Majek Fashek who recently got out of rehab following his chronic use of drug today made a revelation that Afro beat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti did not die of AIDS but was rather injected to death by former military Head of state, Late Gen. Sani Abacha.

The iconic reggae singer appeared as a guest on TVC’s ‘Your View’ where he mentioned that he did not go to rehab but rather went into seclusion because he felt people were tapping into his spiritual intellect. He further claimed that he never used drugs but cocaine and Marijuana.

The living legend who was one of Nigeria's biggest artistes in the 80’s after Fela during the course of his chat made a bottomless revelation that Fela was injected by the late Abacha and did not die of HIV/AIDS.

The Rainmaker was a surprise performer at the 2015 edition of The Headies, held on January 1, 2016 where he gave an energetic performance of his evergreen classic, Send Down the Rain alongside Timi Dakolo.

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook by Austin4lif: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
One of the pains of fatherhood. May God give you children upon children. To all those who need the fruit of the womb, receive the blessings of children upon children.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers / I’m Suspecting My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.