Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? (13074 Views)

Beware! PRO-ENDOZ Is Now PRO-INTL / Urgent!!! Please Which Company Is PRO ENDOZ / Pro-endoz Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by MarkGud(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Got an interview invite from PRO-ENDOZ (never heard of them before now) and the Address is Olatunji House, 299 Ikorodu Road, idiroko B/Stop, Maryland.
Can someone please help me confirm if they are real or not. Thanks.
Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by richcol(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
MarkGud:
Got an interview invite from PRO-ENDOZ (never heard of them before now) and the Address is Olatunji House, 299 Ikorodu Road, idiroko B/Stop, Maryland.
Can someone please help me confirm if they are real or not. Thanks.

I just got the same invite
Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by theresaese(f): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
I went to d same olatunji house on friday wasted my tfare dey sed thr name is greenlade enterprise dey want us to market Groundnut oil and difft food products.na waka waka job mayb dey don change thr name who knows.u can try d place ya sef o

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by Doyin27: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Who are these people, PRO-ENDOZ? Just got their invite too
Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by mkasum(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
I equally got the invite as unit manager but based on referral.
Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by richcol(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
mkasum:
I equally got the invite as unit manager but based on referral.

I think these job advertising websites are the ones giving out people's data to these so called employers. For almost a year now I've been accessing only one job recruiting website which is jobguru and I've never got an invitation for any job thru them. I think it is safer to be sending mail directly to the email of employers or through the employer's website rather than thru job advertising website. I don't trust these Nigerians ooo

4 Likes

Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by MarkGud(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
richcol:

I just got the same invite

You heard of them before? Leme know if you have come up with something. And what position were you invited for?
Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by paulinold: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
I was also invited for unit manager. Pls anyone living around the place or have info about them should help us.
Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by shollyBi(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2016
Got the invite too, Unit Manager. P25
Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by lil2: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
just got an invite from them also for the position of Unit manager. Well I've always known that very address to be a scam, always inviting me for one chat/interview there using different company names.

I'll just advice nairalanders not to waste their time and money on these jokers

1 Like

Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Very fake
Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by tormjerry: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by petiteee(f): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
I just got there invite now undecided meaning they are fake Tenx to Google who now linked it to nairaland! sad
Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by dotune(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Rule of the game.
1. Never go to an interview you did not apply to.
2. Never be cajoled with "based on referral" line. Referral from who and when?
Pls be shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
I got the same job chat from the firm as a Unit Manager . But I'm doubting its authenticity.

Here is what I got:

" Based on Referral, PRO-ENDOZ invites YOU for an Interview as a Unit Manager
@ OLATUNJI HOUSE,299 Ikorodu Rd, Idiroko B/stop Maryland, on Mon 7/3/16,by 9AM.P58"

No phone number, no website, no acknowledgment as to who referred me to them.

I want to believe it's one of the mushrooms job interviews.

The firm is only using the position of a Unit Manager to lure job seekers to honour their invitation.

Be careful.

1 Like

Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by laprince(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pro Endoz is like a place that you are made to pay in the guise of training you.

The people that set up pro endoz were formerly with Medpro.

They are a group of ladies.

They made my brother almost travel from Edo state to lagos just for the unit manager thrash.

Their office is in the dirty penthouse of Olatunji House.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by Olise21: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
All these opportunist, I was God only knows if it was jazz they used in collecting 11.5k from me lai lai they won't get me again, they sent me same msg n its not d first time I always ignore them but I pray they don't make us ignore it when it is for real

1 Like

Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by websuccess(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
"PRO-ENDOZ
08-03-2016 by 04:10 PM.

Based on referral, PRO-ENDOZ invites YOU to an interview as a Unit Manager @OLATUNJI HOUSE, 299 Ikorodu Rd, Idiroko B/stop, Maryland, on Wed 09/03/16 by 9am. P25."

This is a BIG scam:
1) Google, nairaland etc said so.
2) The based on referral didn't specifically say from who, when and where an even how of the company or person that refer me to them that I am jobless.
3) No website, phone or email to either communicate with them or check out their credibility.
4) Unit Manager to what?
5) Ikeja and Ikorodu road is notorious for job scam.
6) Please what does that "P25" means?
7) Am an entrepreneur looking for opportunities and not job security.

SHINE YOUR EYES, GUIDE YOURSELF FROM JOB SCAMMERS.

Job Scamm.ers Association Of Lagos. (JOSAOLA).
Thanks.
Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2016
PRO ENDOZ ARE FAKE, THEY JUST SEND A TEXT TO ME NOW. I DID NOT APPLY 4 ANY JOB. PLS BEWARE.
Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by labiola: 5:28am On Apr 27, 2016
In addition to all the observations mentioned, no serious employers will give an invite for interview in less than 24hrs. Please just ignored them.
Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by laprince(m): 6:24am On Apr 27, 2016
scam! scam and more scam.

my brother got an invite, I got and every body in my family got the same invite one day.

wen I got to Olatunji House, I regretted 100%.
They asked me to register with 11k or thereabout. I didn't have as much and didn't want register too. I only stayed back in their building because, I wanted to pass time. I even told them I don't have money on me. That I had only 2k which would be for my transport back home, the lady said I should still drop 1k, as a sign of commitment.

They are heavy duty scam. They don't have a clear portfolio. Actually, they are a break off od Medpro Global.
Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by 1Jamany(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2016
just got the same message now
Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by laprince(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2016
1Jamany:
just got the same message now
I posted just above you b4. Simply delete the message.
That's all.
Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by Ayonioo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Thanks to you all. Just got same message now. So, i don't need to go
Re: PRO-ENDOZ, Real Or Fake? by ty1cube80(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
'Haven gone thru ur CV, u have been found suitable for a career interview/posting at 299 Olatunji House idi-iroko B/S Maryland on WED 16/11/16 by 10:30am.P38'
This is d message I received today and this is their new trick

(1) (Reply)

Unemployment And Leadership's Selfishness:Agony Of The Depressed Nigerian Youths / The Truth About Federal Inland Revenue Service. / Why Do I Keep Failing Job Tests?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.