Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic (69841 Views)

Jim Nwobodo's Thanksgiving And After-Wedding Party Photos / Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC / Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by henryanna36: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Former governor of old Anambra State, Senator Jim Nwobodo dumped his party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on Friday (yesterday). And Saturday he completed another defection by dumping the Anglican Communion for the Catholic Church.
Nwobodo who was a staunch Anglican, first married Patricia in an Anglican Communion in the early 80 but moved over to a Catholic church today after he fell out with the leadership of Communion following the death of his first son Ifeanyi last year.

Nwobodo, who was at loggerheads with his first wife and Ifeanyi's mother, had insisted that his son must not be buried in his compound in his village in Anambra, a move that caused him and his former church to fall apart.

Nwobodo was such a devote Anglican to the extent that he single-handedly built the multi-million naira St. Mathew’s Anglican Church in his hometown, Amechi, Awkunanaw in the 70s.

He re-wedded his many years heartthrob, Patricia in the Catholic Church in Enugu. He had wedded her in the Anglican Communion in the early 80s when the late Abubakar Rimi performed the duties of best man.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/jim-nwobodo-marries-new-wife-after.html?m=1

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Demmocrats(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
He re-wedded his many years heartthrob, Patricia in the Catholic Church in Enugu. He had wedded her in the Anglican Communion in the early 80s when the late Abubakar Rimi performed the duties of best man.

So Op am trying to understand, Jim married her early 80s so lets assume her age then was 22 years in 1982 (early 80s) so by my calculation she is 56 years old this year 2016. OP please that lady in that picture looks 34 years of age

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by 912(m): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
I suppose congratulations is in order undecided
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
HML to them.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by ogba20: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Demmocrats:

So Op am trying to understand, Jim married her early 80s so lets assume her age then was 22 years in 1982 (early 80s) so by my calculation she is 56 years old in 2016. OP please that lady in that picture looks 34 years of age
I am ashamed of this man,@ his age just because of power and money may God help us

18 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by porshuch: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is not Jim's old wife, by the way Jim is an Anglican, and why did he wed his new wife in a catholic church.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by mallamseifaldin(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Like oshimole like Jim Nwobodo..........

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by asadike(f): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Just take another look at him, agadi ekwe nka
Jim, ihere megbu o gi. you commited an abomination against d land. you refused to bury your son in his father's compound. Tufia!!! an occultic man to the core. ihe ego n'eme. It was even d catholic bishop that performed your wedding ceremony. what happened to boldly speaking out against evil like our lord Jesus Christ?

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
This old man no wan gree sha angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by omenka(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
More grease to her kpekus and more strength to his obla.

Their business.

Listening to one of Enya's albums and feeling like I'm floating in the Milky Way right now... Something eerily magical and spiritual about this lady's sounds..

16 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Naijiant: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
Jim's 1st wife Mukosolu, the mother of his older kids, including the late Ifeanyi, separated from him and he married the woman above in the 1980s in the Anglican Church. Pat is his 2nd wife and she is not new. Mukosolu died a few years ago.

12 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by witorwitoutyou(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Baba tun fi iyawo kan le

Iyen naah o bad

3 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is CHANGE already
Change Political party and Change Marital party
Sai APC

Where is lalasticlala sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by APCsupporter: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
asadike:
Just take another look at him, agadi ekwe nka
Jim, ihere megbu o gi. you commited an abomination against d land. you refused to bury your son in his father's compound. Tufia!!! an occultic man to the core. ihe ego n'eme. It was even d catholic bishop that performed your wedding ceremony. what happened to boldly speaking out against evil like our lord Jesus Christ?

Yet your useless hero of corruption was condemning Buhari for jailing him because of stealing "mere" 5 million dollars. I have said it before, wailers can talk but we are not going back on this corruption fight. Fayose and gej should get prepared to join them

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by winniz: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
All these copy and paste bloggers sef!
Jim Nwobodo never took a new wife, he only renewed his vows with his Wife.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by looseweight: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Y is it so easy for them to cross to other party?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by godoluwa(m): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
What do I call this now?

Well, na any and everything APC dey collect.

I see APC falling like PDP soon the way they take all Tom, D!ck and Harry.

5 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Kangol99(m): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol smiley Lol

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by OCTAVO: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by publicenemy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE ILLITERATE AND POSSES NO SHAME OR DIGNITY.POLITICS SHOULD BE ABOUT IDEOLOGIES. BUT IN NIGERIA ITS ABOUT SHARING THE MONEY AND BEING WITH THE RULING PARTY.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Elchappo: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Why won't the Catholic Church accept such End Time man that would also be a torn if not that they look forward for another church building...

4 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Smartsyn(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
God!

How can the young ones grow up when the old ones have refuse to grow old..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by saasala(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Pastor stopped at a traffic light and three girls: Apple seller, bread seller and yam seller pulled by:

Pastor: Apple seller give me one quotation in the bible where Apple is mentioned before I buy.
Apple seller:- bible said you are the Apple of my eyes. good! said pastor I will buy N1000

Pastor: bread seller give me a bible quotation with bread and I'll buy
Bread seller: Jesus said I am the bread oof life
Pastor: let me buy N1000

Pastor: yam seller give me one quotation with yam and I'll buy
Yam seller: Jesus said, l yam that I yam

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
and she still looks young shocked??
OP kontinu lying ooo til u turn to lion

4 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by chichriso: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
God will have alot to judge on the last day
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
He take 1 stone kill 2 birds
Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by hmuhammad(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Still waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to declare himself an APC member. All these political ashawo dem mtseeew

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.