Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

U.s Publisher Accepting Submissions From African Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / U.s Publisher Accepting Submissions From African Writers (2852 Views)

500 Poetry Publishers Accepting Submissions & More / African Writers Series VS. Enid Blytons'.. / Do Contemporary African Writers Actually Sell Books? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.s Publisher Accepting Submissions From African Writers by SeyQua: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2009
Hi all, I came across a link to a publisher in New York, U.S.A, specifically accepting manuscript submissions from African Writers, and decided to share since I know many people would be interested.

Here's the link: www.strategicpublishing.com/africa-about.html

Please bear in mind that before you make your submissions, you manuscript must be properly edited and error free, else your work would be rejected.

To professionally edit, critique, proofread or to help with your synopsis, please contact me on 08065742507, or mail me at kessientus@yahoo.com.

I have over five years industry experience in freelance writing and editing, and I'm on the verge of setting up the very first Nigerian online editing and literary solutions company.
Re: U.s Publisher Accepting Submissions From African Writers by Generica(m): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2009
Does he accept poetry?
Re: U.s Publisher Accepting Submissions From African Writers by SeyQua: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2009
Further research and an enlightening post by Joan4427 has show that strategic book publishing is a subsidy book publisher, and therefore should be avoided by all. To those who have acted upon my earlier misinformation, I apologise.
Re: U.s Publisher Accepting Submissions From African Writers by urch45: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2014
Try www.blacktowerpublishers.com.ng They offer online submission, manuscripts editing, proofreading, ghostwriting, translations, book publishing, review. And it's for Nigerians unlike lulu.com that only accept US and Canada. They edited my novel, and within 10days of payment, I got it back and it was worth it. They even allow you to use their logo in work.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba- Oro Agba / Time to Enjoy and This Is How I'm Doing It... [Picture] / My Random Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.