Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Vandalized Infiniti Fx35 And Fx45 Incidents On The Rise - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vandalized Infiniti Fx35 And Fx45 Incidents On The Rise (1680 Views)

6 mild incidents that reduced the beauty of my new Camry Sports within 4 months / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Infiniti FX? / Lexus 2003/4 RX 330, Infiniti FX35 OR Nissan Murano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vandalized Infiniti Fx35 And Fx45 Incidents On The Rise by nissparts(m): 12:12am On Jan 10, 2016
This past week, I received 4 calls, 2 from lagos and 2 from the east, all from FX owners who had their vehicles vandalized:

Headlights
Side mirrors
Centre dashboard consoles
Door locks
Window controls
ECUs

While the FX and QX4 models have always been prime targets for these miscreants, it appears their organization has launched a nationwide onslaught on the FX due to the pricy nature of its body parts. The parts I itemized above will set you back over N300,000.

So, you are advised to take special precaution on where you park these vehicles. Also, investing in an aftermarket alarm system with shock sensors may be of benefit.

Be warned

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vandalized Infiniti Fx35 And Fx45 Incidents On The Rise by laptopsale(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Very true, I actually chatted with you concerning my FX45 vandalised by unknown miscreants at night.
Re: Vandalized Infiniti Fx35 And Fx45 Incidents On The Rise by AmadiAba: 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
nissparts:
This past week, I received 4 calls, 2 from lagos and 2 from the east, all from FX owners who had their vehicles vandalized:

Headlights
Side mirrors
Centre dashboard consoles
Door locks
Window controls
ECUs

While the FX and QX4 models have always been prime targets for these miscreants, it appears their organization has launched a nationwide onslaught on the FX due to the pricy nature of its body parts. The parts I itemized above will set you back over N300,000.

So, you are advised to take special precaution on where you park these vehicles. Also, investing in an aftermarket alarm system with shock sensors may be of benefit.

Be warned

Good info. Am planning of buying FX 45 or 35 soon. How much is the alarm system. I think I really need it cos my house is not fenced
Re: Vandalized Infiniti Fx35 And Fx45 Incidents On The Rise by Kingsteve(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Doesn't the FX series come with security/alarm?
Infiniti is too luxurious not to come with security system.
My M35 has a good security/alarm.
Re: Vandalized Infiniti Fx35 And Fx45 Incidents On The Rise by grimadult(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Have noticed that too. Around me area in the east(owerri) about 6 FX's has been totally gutted in and out. I now pity FX owners. embarassed
Re: Vandalized Infiniti Fx35 And Fx45 Incidents On The Rise by laptopsale(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
grimadult:
Have noticed that too. Around me area in the east(owerri) about 6 FX's has been totally gutted in and out. I now pity FX owners. embarassed
The trend is alarming
Re: Vandalized Infiniti Fx35 And Fx45 Incidents On The Rise by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 03, 2016
Imagine!!! This is indeed alarming oh!! One of the reasons people buy the infiniti brand is because it is not attractive to vehicle snatchers and car parts thieves; unlike Toyota and Honda. I guess the trend has changed. Oh God!! Into your hands i commit all FX35s that were bought with our sweat!!

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Engine 1zz / Code 0773 On 1999 Toyota Camry / Toyota Corella Sport Senior 2009 Clean Use Well Maintain First Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.