Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:49 PM

Bad Things You Did In The University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things You Did In The University (34809 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
my was the worse because I did not do the bad things myself but make people do the bad things for me and also an adviser on all bad things matter, even till nw. only God knows what I have made people do and things people have done because of me. may God forgive me and an advice beware of cool guys like me because we are saint at the outside but devil on the inside. may God save u guys from people like me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
:DMy monikar tells the whole story
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
ritababe:

toilet

hmmmm toilet in the library ? where did you school
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by mozele(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
pussygotlips:
Still on a mission to fvck at least a girl from all the departments we have.

#16 down

something you'll do and begin to regret latter.

Piece of trash!

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by olatade(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
slept with all my friends gal friends back then, i'm not kidding
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by chikabmm(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hh
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Genea(f): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
luvprince4real:
na lie that's not all u can recall. U no fvck? Talk true, na nairaland we dey nobody know u. Oya talk.
wish I did cry
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by nedum87(f): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Djangocode:
Weed..

Refnol..

Codeine...

I did these in my Uni Days...

That was the trend way back in Uniabuja..
guess u stayed at green roof or phase 3 area....lol miss does days sha
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Akaujaa(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Why are the girls not saying anything abi na only guys bad for school? I'm watching all of you girls...
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Djangocode:
Weed..
Refnol..
Codeine...

or the trend in Abuja generally
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by faithchubby93(f): 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
EKSU! Lols
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Kjking(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
leksy07:

for now? so funny, meaning u go stil turn bado b4 u grad
Maybe ooo
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
I just want to get out of here.
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by whizcartel(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
femi4:
how possible?
una jat dey tackle dis girl.... na wa o... she get her ways.. na she dem fvck.
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by tunnex10(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Djangocode:
Weed..

Refnol..

Codeine...

Lol Gwaz on d move... Bob H. Tinz
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by horlah1(f): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
#Teamgentlegirl
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by horlah1(f): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
#Teamgentlegirl#

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by bamideleolushol(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
If my friend cook anyfood beside my roomi wi jus dey pretend s if I din see him. As soon as d food done nd he din com an crry it I wi jus take my platend sPoon jump over. Tothere ropom take from it on d fire and eat. Nbad boy
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by gary400(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
FunnyDude:
Mine is afta night clubbing,I'll just climb gate wey my landlord do lock by 9:30 pm enta lodge.
Also enta girls hostel bleep her inside her room a times.....what about Night class,abeg only God can have mercy.
I second that....badt guy...we suppose be friends o...
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by gary400(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
If I enter sch canteen, always go to the place when there are many students, sometimes I will buy and I won't pay...sumtims I will buy food worth 350...I will pay 150 and d maale trust me ehn....May God forgive me....fvckd 3 different gals in d same lodge...
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Yemitelee(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
omo no be small tin

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by madridsta007(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Going to the library and finding the exact Mechanics textbook which the Fluid Mechanics lecturer set tests and exams from, utilising the textbook and hiding the textbook in the Anthropology section of the Library. Couldn't borrow it as it was the only copy available. My coursemates suspected me when I had, by far, the highest score in the course; but I didn't care. It became a pattern for me (finding and hiding relevant books tongue), although I later stopped when I started teaching my colleagues in tutorial classes.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Michizzy(f): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Impersonation!!! Both in exam and quizzes. God save me.
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by BOLAGEE: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
any time i won cook and no kero i go just wait till everybody sleep kon dey check pple wey leave their stove 4 their door step and many more
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by shotgun22(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
did kwt a lot of things that am not proud of. finished from Madonna uni..so breaking rules makes you feel like a don.. did everything!!! weed, quickie, ass groping, beating of hall rep, alcohol in class during lecture, smooching in the lab during project..any Madonna student would understand better..zanga things around 1am in the mid night..ain't no cultist.. obey all the rules and miss all the fun.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by silversonuc(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
luvprince4real:
na lie that's not all u can recall. U no fvck? Talk true, na nairaland we dey nobody know u. Oya talk.

no mind dem, was jux gan ask same ?. As all of dem dey form good geh, whch gals diz sharp dudes bn dey piak bk in skul nao
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by shotgun22(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
madridsta007:
Going to the library and finding the exact Mechanics textbook which the Fluid Mechanics lecturer set tests and exams from, utilising the textbook and hiding the textbook in the Anthropology section of the Library. Couldn't borrow it as it was the only copy available. My coursemates suspected me when I had, by far, the highest score in the course; but I didn't care. It became a pattern for me (finding and hiding relevant books tongue), although I later stopped when I started teaching my colleagues in tutorial classes.
thats wickedness!!
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by shotgun22(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Michizzy:
Impersonation!!! Both in exam and quizzes. God save me.
not bad enough.. until you get caught!
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by frank043(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
chikabmm:
This one happened in secondary school ( JSS 2). I fought my classmate the day we vacated and because of that, our principal seized my result. I hid inside one of the class room till 6 pm when the principal left the school premises. I sneaked inside his office and stole my result. He called my dad and told him to ask me why I didn't come home with my result. Unfortunately when my dad came home and demanded for my result I gave it to him....and I took third position then.

During my ND days in fedponek, I will conspire with my lecture to give assignments that will be submitted with textbook serial number, they entire class of 550 students would buy textbook. He would give me 10k for every 100k I account to him. I was his courserep BTW.

One day like that I went to write post utme and my HOD caught me and threatened to forward my matter to rector. I had to beg her on my knees when she was supervising ND1 students of my dept writing exam. It was the worst day of my life. These are the few ones I can remember.

550 students in one classssssss?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... No wonder.
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by madridsta007(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
shotgun22:
thats wickedness!!

Hehe! It was survival, bro. We were a very competitive bunch and some of our tactics then were very brutal. We didn't cheat in class. Just did very brutal things to be the best. Stopped after 300 level as we found out that we needed each over to survive.
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by anumide(f): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
ritababe:
Quickie in library grin

shocked shocked How manage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Common English Mistakes And Their Corrections / Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under / How To Do A Change Of Course, While In University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.