Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Bad Things You Did In The University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things You Did In The University (34929 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Swaggeronfleak(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
ritababe:
Quickie in library grin
See ur shengele body wen u take dey do quicky

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by ritababe(f): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
anumide:

shocked shocked How manage?
na as I go wee oh

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by lekan23(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Grab my course mate boobs in the presence of our gns lecturer, na God save me dat day
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Swaggeronfleak(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Genea:
wish I did cry
Of course
U look like u did
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Liljeez(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin grin BRB!
i love uuuu
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
ritababe:
Quickie in library grin

He didn't say fantasy! cheesy
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
I did ntin. Bad,actually I'didn't enjoy my sch days. Bcus I was a ptime student.....

Lol, "Bad" things are meant to be enjoyed?
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sexyqueen2:
Mine was collecting extrasheets not because i needed it but to intimidate people especially in difficult exams sometimes il request for double grin

My Guygrin
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
engrkenny:

Lol, "Bad" things are meant to be enjoyed?
I dnt mean it dat way,al. Am tryi'na say is dat I. Didn't catch any fun......jst wrk sch wrk sch,mst times I end up being exhausted.
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by karleone(m): 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
Omagzee:
Erm o.p, What of us wey de primary and pre-primary school nko?

Modified
i made f.p oo. I dedicated this to Anty-Jay-naetii.

How is this front page? Just go up and click on Nairaland forum to see what front page is like.
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Therock5555(m): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
GFUBY:
My guy I know you have tried to confess, but you didn't tell us the house you belong to I mean your cult group. Am just keeping it real
I don't do cultism but I have alot of friends that are cultists but they give me maximum respect cus what I lack in strength, I have more than enough in my brain

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by chimexcomm(m): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2016
Am here to read comments
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by cotzywitzy(m): 12:55am On Jan 29, 2016
Stole Iya Ijebu's Chicken, cook weed with beans and indomie....Smoke weed with codeine in a bush nearby....God forgives....
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by katori: 1:39am On Jan 29, 2016
The worst thing, which I did in university was carelessly setting all this citations in my coursework undecided I had a big amount of problems through my stupid action. But this citation standards just make me crazy! Now, fortunately, I have one great site - http://kingcitation.com/cse/ , where I can make this stuff quickly and without any troubles. Maybe, it will be helpful for someone too.
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by isacolukay(m): 2:58am On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=jamaicabakare post=42406434][/quote]

Jamaica!
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 29, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

I dnt mean it dat way,al. Am tryi'na say is dat I. Didn't catch any fun......jst wrk sch wrk sch,mst times I end up being exhausted.

Yeah, that was me kidding. I can imagine.

Well, Life can be quite ironical, doesn't give you one thing without taking the other from you.
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Jilov(m): 6:28am On Jan 29, 2016
viktor01:
I impersonate for my real guy for one math exam..I still can't believe I actually did it knowing full well that the consequence of such action if caught is expulsion for both parties. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
your own is once,mine is uncountable,even 4 masters and pgd student as far as they can pay
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Jilov(m): 6:39am On Jan 29, 2016
Donpenny:
still in my final ur in delsu and I av being addicted to sex. in fact I fvk everyday diff type of pussy. hmm delta girls are gud fuvkr.

another bad thing I use to do is stealing peoples food stuff but all my guilt flee from my heart wen I caught two guyz in my hostel today wen everybody av gone to class; they were stealing food stuf . it was den I knew I wasn't d only one in ministry
guy we did it in abraka hall i rep rm 70,49,35,team 2005,2006,2007,so it is normal,even up to clothes and pams,if them thief you,you thief them,nobody loss
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by ayurexars1(m): 6:55am On Jan 29, 2016
screwed my gf's friend in my first year.....I lived a couple's life till date.....oya where are d judges??
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by lucarzdavidz(m): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2016
fraternity. ..and I still regret it till today....my fraternity nick name me crisis....that was How bad I was them....
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Goridoe(m): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2016
niggi4life:
To start with I schooled in OSU(Ogun state uni) and also AAU Epkoma...so if I start with the bad things I have done, am sure the cops will be looking for me now.
grin.... Useless OP fit be bad cop wey dey find persin to catch... God pass u undecided

kikikiki grin grin grin grin na u gan gan be BadMan.!
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Goridoe(m): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2016
[size=13pt]you wan know ow many times dem don come pick US wiv hilUX, like say we get parole with piple wey pkuff jesUS..jheeZ but still we grinding...
mi nuh fi brag buh mi know mi BAD inna'way or the other..is BAD a Bad word? [/size]
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by littleplato(m): 9:01am On Jan 29, 2016
Humm i'm a perfect gentle guy. Buh I could rmeba wen some guys and I conspired together to sell our old pumping machine in my lodge.
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2016
engrkenny:

Yeah, that was me kidding. I can imagine.

Well, Life can be quite ironical, doesn't give you one thing without taking the other from you.
Tru talk
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Santi222(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2016
katori:
The worst thing, which I did in university was carelessly setting all this citations in my coursework undecided I had a big amount of problems through my stupid action. But this citation standards just make me crazy! Now, fortunately, I have one great site - http://kingcitation.com/cse/ , where I can make this stuff quickly and without any troubles. Maybe, it will be helpful for someone too.
Good one
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Genea(f): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:

Of course

U look like u did
angry angry
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by kiyales: 11:24am On Jan 29, 2016
i don't think this are things you should be bragging about.......better keep quite and pray for forgiveness.
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Rohzay(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2016
Tapped our neborin hostel light for 8mnths dem no no........took a project frm d library to my hostel tnkGod i wasnt cought.....bleeped my hostel mates....form cult boiz just to scale tru......good old day @imsu...lolz.......am now a better person
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Michizzy(f): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
shotgun22:
not bad enough.. until you get caught!
I've stopped.
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Swiss01(f): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
VickyRotex:
Did Nothing bad

Congratulations! cool
Taiye Rotimi?
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by VickyRotex(f): 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
Swiss01:

Taiye Rotimi?

Yea! grin

And you are?
Re: Bad Things You Did In The University by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Damilare5882:
3 some
2boys or 2gals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate 3RD EDITION -Winner- Obafemi Awolowo University / How To Do A Change Of Course, While In University / Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.