Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Fraud In The House Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fraud In The House Of God (671 Views)

5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! / ''Bishop'' Oyedepo Investigated 4 Fraud In D UK, as Cameroon Govt Closes Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud In The House Of God by nenegirl: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2009
Pastors, be cautious of members or workers who are ready to go to any length to to destroy your church. For the bible says their forefathers also destroyed the prophets of old. We still have generations of Judas Iscariot, Generations of Gehazi who will collect money while their master refuses to do so. They are everywhere now, they believe they have bargained with God to get money from the churches by working in the vineyard.
Such has happened to a particular church in the suburbs of Lagos and the culprits who call themselves Evangelists are roaming the streets of Lagos making false claims.

What do you say of a person who makes people believe he or she is a saint who fell down from heaven and then caught defrauding the members of a church not only locally but internationally using the name of the overseer, all in the name of God.

This is a big international disgrace spoiling not only the reputation of men of God but our dear country as well. I believe the Federal Govt should go into action to get the culprits caught in order to salvage not only the name of these churches but our dear country as well. I now see the reason why 'Men of God ' are searched at airports like criminals without any sense of decency. No wonder intergrity cannot be proven, it can only be discerned.
Re: Fraud In The House Of God by wisedge: 12:56am On Jun 18, 2009
Honestly, when I read your post I though you were speaking in parables. Could you please break it down for us common folks.

(1) (Reply)

Killing Of Erred Muslim Is It Allah's Wishes Or Mohamhed's? / What Is It That Motivate Terrorists? / The Sin Of The Whole World Has Been Taken Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.