Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible (66387 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by alexlee50: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
OP.. your argument is flawed because most of the 'laws' weren't laws then.
that man had not yet developed the knowledge of science does not mean the laws of science did not apply those times.think deeply

2 Likes

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by darkhorizon: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2016
ikbnice:
In the Bible, Jesus broke some laws:

1. He first broke the law of biology by coming to this world through a virgin. If you ask a doctor they will tell you it is impossible.

2. He broke the law of chemistry by turning water to wine.

3. He broke the law of physics by walking on sea.

4. He broke the law of economics by feeding 5,000 people with just 5 loafs and 2 fishes.

5. He also disagreed to mathematics which say 1+1+1 = 3 instead he said 1+1+1 is equal to 1 ( TheTrinity ).

6. He broke the law of nature, he died and came back alive.

And He shall break any law binding you down for a miraculous turn-around for greatness. click LIKE if you believe.

stupidity at its peak,its people like you that makes africa backwards,you are still slave to a false beign brought to you by your colonial master, smh...sorry for you.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Adex7004(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2016
Christianity With their lies, giving people false hope

5 Likes

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by nom44311: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2016
ikbnice:
[b]In the Bible, Jesus broke some laws:

1. He first broke the law of biology by coming to this world through a virgin. If you ask a doctor they will tell you it is impossible.

4. He broke the law of economics by feeding 5,000 people with just 5 loafs and 2 fishes.

5. He also disagreed to mathematics which say 1+1+1 = 3 instead he said 1+1+1 is equal to 1 ( TheTrinity ).

And He shall break any law binding you down for a miraculous turn-around for greatness. click LIKE if you believe

Amen. Remain Blessed

1 Like

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by obinrinrere: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2016
And will make him ['Iesa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allâh's Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allâh's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe.Quran3verse49.Jesus was ale to do all that in the name of his Creator(God).

11 Likes

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Franklyly: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2016
mrphysics:
state the law of physics broken by Christ.
He broke the law of flotation.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by kevoh(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2016
undecided
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by tuna4servi(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2016
allanphash7:
Everything about jesus cos he's fake
The God almighty will forgive u

3 Likes

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by obinrinrere: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2016
Quran chapter 3verse49
And will make him ['Iesa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allâh's Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allâh's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe.Jesus was able to do all that in the name of his Creator(God).

6 Likes

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by allanphash7(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2016
Did i offend god?
tuna4servi:

The God almighty will forgive u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by permanentgrace(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2016
mrphysics:

Viscousity in physics, we understand that an object can float on the surface of water but certainly such object is not a heavy one like human being/others. Jesus didnt just float on the surface of the sea, he walked through it without sinking. Isn't that a law postulated by physicists and yet broken by Jesus Christ?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by IykeWest: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2016
mrphysics:
He ascended into heaven with no jet pack grin

7 Likes

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Emmytech1(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2016
Lol
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by tuna4servi(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2016
Adex7004:
Christianity With their lies, giving people false hope
Believe in Jesus b4 it's too late. Accept him and let him manifest all these miracle in ur life

1 Like

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by tuna4servi(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2016
allanphash7:
Did i offend god?
With wat u are saying
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2016
afo4real:
Apostle Paul
U lie no sweet
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by darkhorizon: 9:48am On Jan 10, 2016
obinrinrere:
And will make him ['Iesa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allâh's Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allâh's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe.Quran3verse49.Jesus was ale to do all that in the name of his Creator(God).
From your statement,Jesus is a messenger to the children of Israel,why should we here in Nigeria be worried about him.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:

OK
Let me believe you.
He wrote an evil book and people abide by those bullshit he wrote.
Jesus is fake.
The bible is fake.
Mohammed is fake
Hell is fake
Heaven is fake.

In Koran, Mohammed's followers are instructed to kill.
In the bible many atrocities were written, telling people to kill every first born of a certain tribe.
God killed a man because he slept with his brothers wife and refused to pour his sperm into the woman's Virgina as instructed by God.
I don't want to bring out all the atrocities in there.

And you will go to heaven after abiding by that fuccking book ??
Religion is a big scam

hey dont say that..
there is God, there is heaven and hell. sad
pls whats the quotation of the bolded line..ill like to read it through! undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2016
ikbnice:

And He shall break any law binding you down for a miraculous turn-around for greatness. click LIKE if you believe.

When did Jesus say number 5.

No. 1 is scientifically possible now. However that is not to say Jesus' birth ain't supernatural.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by tjfulloption(m): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2016
darkhorizon:
From your statement,Jesus is a messenger to the children of Israel,why should we here in Nigeria be worried about him.

I can picture that you are not a Muslim nor a Christian. Worship what u believe-in and leave them alone.

1 Like

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by phildon: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
These are all bullshit.
Telling me how Jesus feed 1 million people with a loaf of bread and five fishes.
This was similar story they told us in primary school how the tortoise fell from heaven and cracked it's shell that's why it's shell is still in patches.

Fictional stories that never happened.

The most annoying thing is "They keep showing us a picture of an insane man" and tell us this is Jesus Christ.
Jesus was allegedly born around 1245, that's about 5 million years ago, when there was no camera.
How did you come up with a picture of a man who died 5 million years ago when there was no camera ??

Fucck out of here with that bullshit.
2015-1245=770. So how did you get 5 million? Or is this your own type of fiction?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Addicted2Women: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2016
kaycii1:

hey dont say that..
there is God, there is heaven and hell. sad
pls whats the quotation of the bolded line..ill like to read it through! undecided

Genesis 38:9
How do you know there is Heaven and Hell ??
Please, answer me
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by drestoneokuta(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2016
ikbnice:

number 2,if the wine was alcoholic, I'll say Jesus knew dat d simplest form of alcohol is water (OH) dat was y he requested d jar to b filled with water nothing else. JESUS the chief Chemist grin
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Genesis 38:9
How do you know there is Heaven and Hell ??
Please, answer me

thank u
ok.. let me ask u something first do kno that nothing lasts foreva?
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by great664(m): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
Yes it wasn't law then but someone has broken them or prove that it's possible so why did they in later years made it law?

#AskYourself
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by andyanders: 10:20am On Jan 10, 2016
ikbnice:

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. The truth said.May God bless you with your wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by joshfire(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2016
mrphysics:

Gravitational fors due to water light density

1 Like

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2016
Off point question

Did Mary have any more kids ?? Like erm dies jesus have sibblings
Cuz many argue that she later had more .. If this is true whose gt the bible to find this
Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by firstking01(m): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
missy...they where laws but ignorance kept it bound undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by andyanders: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2016
phildon:
2015-1245=770. So how did you get 5 million? Or is this your own type of fiction?
How can you be arguing with a man who is addicted to women. There is nothing right with his senses hence the things that he is addicted to are women.Never argue with such people.

1 Like

Re: 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible by joshfire(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2016
great664:
Yes it wasn't law then but someone has broken them or prove that it's possible so why did they in later years made it law?

#AskYourself

Yes ooh ,they should have consider it lawless since it became possible by one man..abeg let the first guy leve trash for lawma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.