Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Event Planner/vendors Corner - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Event Planner/vendors Corner (1059 Views)

"One Corner" Played At A Wedding: Guests Go Gaga (Video) / Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) / How To Become An Event Planner In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Event Planner/vendors Corner by jidesp(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
This thread is a hub open to all event vendors, planners to introduce their brands, post past and new works, share funny, inspirational, memorable moments while doing their jobs. Also discuss problems and approach to solving those problems.

See why we need a corner to cool off for a bit. I will start by introducing my brand. You can add me on BBM to discuss other possibilities
BBM: 79790311

PS. If you see a service you like, don't forget to make inquiry from any vendors. I will ensure maximum exposure for the thread...Ciao

Wildcarpet Systems is a subsidiary of Wildcard Events & Media, an easy and cost effective way to maximize your retail stores, PR campaigns, Grand Opennings, In-Market promos, brand parties, off-air extentions & Experiential Marketing.

Call or email now to speak with us to help you with what you need to create your brands Red carpet Experience!

Once we understand your needs, we can provide you with a mockup, and you'll be RED CARPET ready,

If you are a fan of RED CARPET, you'll be a fan of www.wildcarpetsystems.com

[center]Wildcard provide Red carpet productions rental services for your events at affordable price. [/center]
Weddings
Birthday
Gala/Dinner Events
PR/ Marketing Events
Product Launch
Album launch
Fashion Shows[/b][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]
[center]Stanchions & Velvet (Queue Managers)[/center]

[center]3D PRESENTATIONS[/center]
[center]We can provide you with a 3D presentation of what your Red carpet will look like,[/center]

[center][/center]
[center][/center]

[center]for more details, pls contact

Twitter: @wildcardevents
Phone Number: 08035507465[/center]
BBM: 79790311

Re: Event Planner/vendors Corner by McPerry(f): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nice one..Contact us today for Smart and beautiful Hostesses to make your events a super memorable one.Please call or whatsapp us on 08027101940.Thank You.

Please Check Signature.
Re: Event Planner/vendors Corner by lildarl(f): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
You wanna say thank you to your wonderful guests,for making your event a memorable one?.... Do that with these beautiful souvenirs..... Call Lilly on 08063864160 ...BBM pin
7B4D13B3

Re: Event Planner/vendors Corner by BridalAssistant(f): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
This 2016, have your ideal wedding for just N900,000!

The package includes:
1. Venue Decoration
2. Food (local and continental dishes)
3. Drinks (soft drinks, water, juice and malt/beer)
4. D.J
5. Photography (Soft copies, picture book and frame)
6. Small chops and cocktails
7. Three-tier wedding cake of your design plus cutouts
8. M.C
9. Ushers (5)
10. Waiters (15)
11. Wedding coordinators (2)
12. Souvenirs for your guests
13. Makeup
14. Bridal bouquet

Contact April Bridal Concierge on BBm 7F6FADCF
Re: Event Planner/vendors Corner by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
Simply catering #sumptuous meals#organized waiters/waitresses #local dishes #intercontinental dishes#call/whatsapp 09023387796
Re: Event Planner/vendors Corner by Emmaxmusic(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Emmax wonder band contact us for your live band contact emmax on 07034618548 bb pin 22EA1DB9
Re: Event Planner/vendors Corner by jidesp(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one guys. I appreciate the interest, but this thread is not just about posting your outfit, I want you guys share your experiences and let other learn from them and you can share tips.

I'd like to share a very important tip for anyone who are vendors for gigs, concerts and so on.

I know a lot of people must have had crazy experiences with Award, Concert, movie premiere etc organizers, most especially when they are big names in the entertainment industry. The big names in the entertainment industry related to the genre of events I aforementioned have huge budgets but their planners always want to cut cost and in the process, they push forward "BARTER" to vendors for the event instead of full payment of which in most cases, they don't pay and the vendor would have to run at a loss.

Now here is a simple solution, I came up with. Since Big Brands are well known the society, a Barter may not be a bad idea, infact it is a very good leverage or scheme to enable you add them to your clientele. I'm sure you have a question like, "These people can afford what I am offering?" The answers is YES, but you have to remember, how much influence their names could be for your brand.

Now its not as simple as it might seem, since most term of barters may be different depending on the type of event. So before you consent to any barter, first ask for the following factors below;

1. Will there be a Brochure during the event?
2. if Yes, Can they give full page for the advertisement of your brand? (usually they'd allow only logo's but try and convince them, if they don't ask for a smaller size)
2. Can they allow you set-up your rollup banner?
3. Can they allow your logo on their Step & repeat banner?
4. Can they mention your on most of their publications either online or offline. (usually they don't consent to this but their chances some might depending on the importance of your service to them)
5. What is the strength of their promotion for the event?
6. Who are the GUESTS (very important you know this)

If they allow some of the terms I listed here for you, then you will gain more than what they can ever offer you. You would also get better jobs from not-so-well-known brands but they are willing and capable of paying you double what you offered the big brands.

Note that Big brands want to cut costs as much as possible so make sure your mark-up is realistic and probably low.

So far, I will leave you with few tips for now, so if any other person has more they can share. if you like the tip I shared, you can leave a thank but also share yours and if you want anyone to use your services, you can post your strength probably someone can call you up...

Ciao
Jide Maya
BBM 79790311
Re: Event Planner/vendors Corner by opatolad(f): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Contact WowPrint Creations & Events for your Event Planning, Decoration, Catering, Make-over, Baking, Icing/Cooling, Ushering, Rentals services, Video/Photography, and all about your Events!

You could also make money referring people to us!

Bookings before June comes with a 12% discount!

Call/Whatsapp 08104466257, Bbm 5C3B41AF Ff on Twitter @orpahtorlah

WowPrint Creations & Events.... Service at its Zenith!
Re: Event Planner/vendors Corner by passjamb(m): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
souvenirs and gifts just got easier to procure, www.lucy.ng is an on demand service for procurement , branding and delivery of all souvenir gift needs. call 09090001509 or log onto www.lucy.ng to place an order asap
Re: Event Planner/vendors Corner by jidesp(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
So last week friday, I pitched our services to events I saw online, and I'm amazed at the response. Like I mentioned in my previous post, don't always assume the worst of everything in event business. I mean, brands are looking to cut cost but still maintain good quality, so write them, infact if it is possible to send a detailed plan of what you can do for them, possibly visual (Graphic 2D or 3D) and give them a very good cost for the service, make sure the profit you want to make from the job is not excessive.

I realized with the economic crisis in Nigeria right now, brands are willing to hear other ideas besides the event company they retained. Perhaps they considered their cost too expensive or unrealistic due to the economic crisis. So my advice is, do research on the event calendar of companies you'd like to work with. Also you must understand, its not easy to come across such details as most company keep it on the low and its mostly their staffs that can provide you with the details, so if you can friends that work in these companies ask them, be aggressive in your marketing.

Perhaps you could just go by traditional marketing, look up upcoming events in Lagos or any other states if you can travel there. It works honestly, the feedback may not be as expected but you can sign up atleast one events per month from this process.

Be dynamic, be up-to-date, have a plan for them even before you write them, if they tell you they have an event outfit that manage their event, ask if you can propose something for them they'd be interested in. Some may find it rude and some might be willing to hear you out.

PS: if you have any tip you want to share don't hesitate, we are all here to learn, get jobs too..

Ciao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Event Planner/vendors Corner by jidesp(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
passjamb:
souvenirs and gifts just got easier to procure, www.lucy.ng is an on demand service for procurement , branding and delivery of all souvenir gift needs. call 09090001509 or log onto www.lucy.ng to place an order asap

Nice one...I went through your website. Its fantastic. I will advice you do a very good SEO (Search Engine Marketing), SMO (Social Media Optimization), SEM (Seach Engine Marketing) for your website.

Also I noticed some things you should work on. The images and text that appears in your featured category above in the homepage are blurred. Tell your designer to work on that. Besides that everything else is fantastic.

Will keep the contact for future reference

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Intelligence: Leveraging Emotional Intelligence For Biz Success & Life / Aide Celebrates Gov Udom On 50th Birthday / Caption This Picture Of Pastor Kumuyi And Gov. Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.