Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] (66861 Views)

Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by NonsoEJ(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
Naija i hail thee, watin person no go see for dis country sef. SMH
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
ba7man:
Its not everything that fits in the mouth that should be eaten..........discretion should be applied.

Must you even tell her before she knows it's wrong , she strikes me as someone who would be more than willing to sleep with her friends father.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
greatme2good:
what's the big deal...afterall the man is single. Her father can decide to marry her tomorrow. Both are matured.

It's not everything u make a fuss about.
To me I don't see anything wrong in it.

smh at the kind of girls we have in this age
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Escapevelocity(m): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
oloshos

Plenty die
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Omotayor123:
Why not talk to your daddy

Some friends though undecided undecided

undecided

It is not like he is married nowsmiley
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
neoapocalypse:

smh at the kind of girls we have in this age

SMH

You should be ashamed of yourselfundecided
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Must you even tell her before she knows it's wrong , she strikes me as someone who would be more than willing to sleep with her friends father.

undecided
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
daretodiffer:

SMH
You should be ashamed of yourselfundecided

And why should I be ashamed of myself ?
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
yungkc:
Hoes everywere

Take a look at your homecheesy

Every woman in there is a ho.e
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
lovely17:
These h*es ain't loyal

Just like your mamma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by princeade86(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
NA WA O
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
lielbree:

What if her dad was married?
Would u aprove of your daughter fvcking your friend?
Talk true make devil shame

If?

He isn't!
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
sauceny:
Gurlz are unpredictable creatures

Men are no different

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
coolsix:

Its no big deal for her bestfriend to suddenly become her mother in-law? undecided Or what are you saying? Her bestfriend messing around with her father.. its no big deal.

Its girls like you that go about such. Birds of thesame feather...

#Leave Trash 4 Lawma

Common sense you no get

It is not a big dealundecided

1 Like

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol. I hope your tuition doesn't end soon, Daddy's girl lipsrsealed shocked

1 Like

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Blingblings(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ebun is just scared that her friend may become her mother inlaw... it's normal she's jealous cos even if na prohpet tell am sey her father go Bleep her she no go believe..

But they are grown ups and can do what they like
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
neoapocalypse:

And why should I be ashamed of myself ?

You didn't think it through before you posted.
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Escapevelocity:
oloshos

Plenty die

Eeyah

I know, mummy must have been such a disappointment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Omotayor123:
Why not talk to your daddy
Some friends though undecided undecided
I knew it...
This can only come from a (důmb) girl
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
daretodiffer:

You didn't think it through before you posted.

What is there to think about ? Morally it is all ways wrong , it may not be illegal but it is definitely morally wrong , and if you don't see anything wrong with that then you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by krak101(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hoes
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
greatme2good:
what's the big deal...afterall the man is single. Her father can decide to marry her tomorrow. Both are matured.

It's not everything u make a fuss about.
To me I don't see anything wrong in it.
lipsrsealed Udo odikwa? grin grin grin

...but, Daddy's girl merely asked if... cheesy
The 'step-mum' never affirmed shocked

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Udofire(m): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pls tell me another story have not heard before.
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
neoapocalypse:

What is there to think about ? Morally it is all ways wrong , it may not be illegal but it is definitely morally wrong , and if you don't see anything wrong with that then you should be ashamed of yourself.

Morality is a very tricky topic. If you are not using religion and rational thinking to determine morality, count me out.

It is not illegal and it is not wrong.

He is not married. They like each other. It was consensual. They are just friends!!!cheesy
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by repogirl(f): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
True true, na friend friend go kill some girls..... Don't gat no time girl friends and their drama abeg. Make I dey live my life jejely dey go.

But why will people come and expose their iranu online like this na? angry

1 Like

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Mactop01: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Reading this is just so annoying pls wetin dis society turn into? if u check this girls dem age u go vex, pls make Jesus do come back quick, make we all know scores.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by zemn: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
17 best way to treat a woman by actor John Dumelo (Must Read)
My view on how to treat women.

1. Don't compare your wife to other women. You don't know what their husbands are going through.

2. Never expose your wife's weakness to your family or friends or run to them whenever you have issues problems are best solved between you and your woman.

3. Don't think you are man so you can use intimidation, shout or violent to communicate your moods. Aggressive men don't make a happy home.

4. Speak gently and calmly to your wife. Never raise your voice at her, it demeans her and shows you think she is stupid.

5. Do your responsibilities as men... don't leave every to your woman.

6. Never blame your wife if she doesn't take care of the home everyday. She is swamped with house work and helping you raise the kids.

7. Don't be wasteful spending money on drinks, friends and extended family. The wife and children are your first responsibility.

8. Sex is also important to women. Her pleasure should be considered before your own.

9.Never compare your wife to your ex-girlfriends. If you loved them so much why didn't you marry them instead of your wife.

10. Never shout down your wife or challenge her in front of the children. The children are watching. They won't listen and obey her too.

11. Tell your wife she's beautiful even if you know she's looking normal. Women love compliment.

12. Don't forget that women also want attraction and someone to share their thoughts with. Never be too busy for your wife.

13. A prayerful man is a better equipped husband. Pray always for your wife and family. Don't leave the prayers to your wife.

14. Treat your wife like a queen. Buy her gifts, take her shopping and once in a while, cook for her.

15. Please don't forget your these anniversary dates. Wedding, engagement, the first time you kissed. I beg you. These dates means a lot to women. (Don't ask me why). I also don't know.

16. Your mother should not have a final say in your marriage. You married your wife, not you and your mother. Let her talk in her own husband's house.

17. There are 5 days each month that you have to say "I'm sorry", "yes baby" and "I love you" more than 7 times a day. That's when she's menstrating.
http://www.patogist.com/2016/01/17-best-way-to-treat-woman-by-actor.html
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Escapevelocity(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
daretodiffer:

Eeyah

I know, mummy must have been such a disappointment
why must u involve my mum?.........*some rude ladies sha
A notice me sign board could hv helpd ur lack of civility
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by jabojafa(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
Deal wit it

Na u go sleep wit ur pa
nt rili bt she cn pay her bestie back by sleepin with her father too. Afterall na do me i do u.
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by fof1: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
TunezMedia:
By TunezMediaBlog

Naijagalwonder and the single father ..

Full details & identity ...
http://tunezmedia.com/?p=43135
THIS IS 2016 NOT 2014 / 2015? REPENTANCE, RESTITUTION , RECONCILIATION & RENEWAL. THATS ALL NOT ABUSE AND ACCUSATIONS. MOVE ON , CLEAR UR QUILTS B4 GOD. THERE IS NO ONE WITHOUT A SIN IN D DARK TO CONFESS. GOD IS D FINAL ABITER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.