Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? - NYSC (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (74594 Views)

Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? / 8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by saraki2019(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2016
straynger:
Served in Lagos 2010/2011, almost made ma first million, PPA was a telco paid 45K/month, taught A level physics paying 45/month, NYSC paid 10k later increased to 20k. PPA also paid pension of abt 100k for the year. Allah so favored me.......AlhamduliLlah!

PPA wanted to retain me, I turned her down as a I got 230K/month job with another Telco same month I finished NYSC.
what course did you read in school
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by RANSOBAYO50(f): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2016
rosalieene:

lol I thought u were happy with it.
they don't understand English
some of them manage to speak pidgin.
anyway people have gone there and survived. God will see us through
let's be realistic. many states are also like that even the Almighty cross river and akwa ibom. The only good places there are their towns. But entering their villages, some still live in mud huts as house. some places is very rare to see a single modern house. Igbos' rock jare, they try to develop their villages by building modern houses. Then tomorrow Yoruba ppl and other tribes would be saying "igbos and village" especially because they always travel home for festive seasons like Christmas. Of course who would want to spend Xmas in a mud hut.
#proudlyigbo

Mydear, Igbo is not exempted, na una own bad pass...
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by peachyladiva(f): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
westlius:
19k which I started pourty bus. Now I got 62 birds and som cash left
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by peachyladiva(f): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
westlius:
19k which I started pourty bus. Now I got 62 birds and som cash left
lipsrsealed

Pls how? how did you do that?
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by peachyladiva(f): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
I served in Abuja in the year 2008.

I was able to save almost a million during my service year.

I actually had some savings about 200k I worked for in a firm for about 8 months while waiting for mobilization.

on getting to abuja I pleaded with the school principal to buy me some time and we shared my allawee 40-70.

I started a plantain, coconut, and potato chips business with the money.

in a day I was able to make a profit of over 6k and also got 3 employees.

while on my chips business, with enough cash as a graduate of computer science (a web designer, networker,) I got a small warehouse and started a computer school (www.plateauxtechnology.com.ng). Students came very fast beyond my expectations.

I was 22years old as at that time and till date am still into chips and school biz. though a little bit spiced up[/quote]
Pls I want to go into plantain chips biz, how do I need to start! what capital do I need pls?
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by CellTabRepairs: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Month has ended. ..time to sow for the rest of the year!
You should consider investing in knowledge-based skill which brings in raw cash daily. EACH DAY, CAPITAL IS IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE & SKILLED HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other cash based investment! Smartphones is the future, so YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE with current trend in 'pervasive computing'. Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." Visit Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc NOW! If U are searching for a job and keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY!

Click signature, view and get it immediately
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by MrDickman: 6:32pm On May 20, 2017
Serve 2004! Truth be told!

Didn't make any tangible money or savings!

Still wondering how you people make huge amount of money undecided

the thing dey wonder me too o because i can remember vividly to see ordinary garri drink for yobe that year sef na die.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 19, 2020
harjayi:
pls what is PPA
place of primary assignment
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by ttip247(f): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
BORED? join our whatsapp TV https:///2349072454334 click to join our TV
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Muhammad2017(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2020
Nice thread for prospective NYSC members
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Richdee1(m): 12:19am On May 16, 2020
Let me wake this thread up!!
So no one has experience serving in Northern state??
Kaduna,BORNO.. Kano and the rest
please if you did kindly state your experience.
Except there is a new thread for this

and I have a question
1. Can you apply for PPA in an organization before nysc post you to their own PPA?
2. Can you Serve in any NGO or International NGO in the said State you're in??
Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Yawek(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
I'm a serving corp member in Zamfara currently, and I make a minimum of $50 in profit every 10-12days with my phone, trading health products on an e-commerce store.[The demands for the product high gan!]

I buy at wholesale prices, while the company list, packages, sells the product at retail prices, and I get my profit and trading capital without stress. (See pictures below)

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Nedlog01(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4. It's all free.
It's for those in Nigeria.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Bbtyss: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
$
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by ankaravillageng: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2021
Hello corpse, are you looking for something to engage in pending the time you get your dream job, have you considered network marketing, make use of the new connection and network of friends and get a small income of marketing household products.

Are you out of job, or better do you have a job and you need a side hustle, can you put shame aside and talk to people around you about product, do you think you can sell household toiletries and supplies, or health and wellness drug.

What do you say we experiment within the next few months to the close of the year to see how you can earn off network marketing and product sales.

What do you say
Are you up for a challenge

All you need is capital to commence, mouth to speak and you are good to go.

Drop Tel no to be added to network mentorship group.

Please note
This is not a get rich quick scheme.
Hard work and consistency is highly recommended and needed.
You can either earn via network marketing or selling products
You are not alone but rather as a member of the team, as long as you do your path, the team would also do it's part for you.

What do you say: join our group let's get started
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by GPElectricals: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2022
One way to make money during NYSC is by providing original electrical equipments to colleagues like radios,touchlights,sockets,fans etc u can also go into repairs with a little training another money making avenue is when you go into solar products to help charge peoples phones .

keep Expenses very low by cutting unneccesary costs buy only neccessary things have a list by budgeting before your income comes in.Good luck
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2023
Haha, read all through from page 1 to this point.

Still in 100lvl, will share my own story some day by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by sammieddi(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2023
Hello Good Day!

Our Organisation Redpole Media is looking to offer up to positions to Corpers with major in Mass Communication or with relevant skill set.

Positions Available:

• Social Media Manager/Copywriter (Female)

• Graphics Designer (Male or Female).

**Should live within Ikeja, Ogba environ

Office Location: Central Business District Agidingbi Ikeja.

Interested Candidates should send in CVs.

Email: info@redpolemedia.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) / NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.