Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (74517 Views)

Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? / 8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
butanep:

Then minus the thousands you begged from that amount because I know one need @ least 10k to survive for a month as a corper. Abi you were begging food too?
I got enough to survive for the five months adding the money INEC paid me for organising the last elections.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
justified19:
ehn ehn... issorait.
yeah dearie
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Stelvin101:

Stop wondering dude. So many Linus, Goliath and Lieyefah na full this thread talking nonsense.
lol!
lie mohammad followers full this thread!

no wonder!
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Jexyme(f): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
butanep:

Na Aso rock you serve or did you served in Dasuki's office...

Heheheh!

When U serve as a Medical Corps member and be hardworking, covering like two hospitals you go know how far.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by sinistermind(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
refiner:

ok....lucky u...I hope u used d money wisely tho

Oh yes I did...
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Hmmmn. Maybe you're to spending type

The only spending I did was my monthly BIS, FOOD STUFF, TRANSPORT FARE OF 150 DAILY T-FARE TO A PPA PAYING 2K (D MONTH BODY SWEET THEM DEY WILL PAY 2.5K), MY TITHE AND 300 T-FARE TWICE TO SECRETARIAT TWICE A WEEK. I didn't buy a bottle of beer for myself or slaughter punny for a year i served in Benue State base on HIV use hand touch ground da way. Only 46k i think followed me home.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
butanep:

That's true shall. Doctors have higher chances of saving such amount or even more in such state.

Guy one year, you nor Bleep, you try ooooo. I Bleep, re-Bleep and un-Bleep. Remember say corper Bleep nor too require money but money must go shall but I never took advantage of my student for one day. I drink beer ontop people head shall and bought on few occasion.

My town was just boring and most time we came back from sch we re idle Couple with cold in that place. He nor easy to stay there without woman shall.

In all I still manage to save 60k...

If you had served in a place like Benue State, you for learn how to use padlock lock ur Dick and sexual hormones
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by cordss(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
Fast track business model is doing it for me.... and it takes discipline to save
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by tpiah2: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
jaelz:
okay state how much u made and explain how u made the money during your Nysc youth service year... how many Millon's you make and how did you make it corpers lets hear your stories so that other prospective corpers could learn... Please lets show our prospective corp members the way forward and even the normal business entrepreneurs..
Or even tho u know u a baller come in here and show d way forward...

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, onila, hector, onila, tosyne2much

Ehnehn, this is called minute dissection of anything concerning a human.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by refiner(f): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
sinistermind:

Oh yes I did...
perfect....
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by xxgig(m): 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
mikkypel:

But it wasn't an easy task oo.. We have to move to auchi or ekpoma to withdraw money.. The water we used was ba.. I scratched my body throughout but I enjoyed the service year though.. The people are hospitable and Jovial.. The church we attended showed love.. Church of God Mission.. No they really tried for us
I'm glad there's something about the service done, about the water, I am shocked because there are good bore holes in every nooks and crannies of uzebba.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by mikkypel(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
xxgig:
I'm glad there's something about the service done, about the water, I am shocked because there are good bore holes in every nooks and crannies of uzebba.

Yes, we lodged in the skul.. So the nearest water source was bad n we had no option
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by butanep(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Masculity:

lol. Save reasonable? Even if you flex Guy i served there too. Oyun LG. Apart from #19800 nothing else pls divide it by 30 i'm sure you will modify your qoutation.

You won't understand... I know what you mean.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by butanep(m): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Jexyme:

Heheheh!

When U serve as a Medical Corps member and be hardworking, covering like two hospitals you go know how far.

Now I understand.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by butanep(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Stelvin101:

If you had served in a place like Benue State, you for learn how to use padlock lock ur Dick and sexual hormones

Hahahaahhahahahha...

Why I go go benue? I 4 redeploy.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by hotrat4all(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
butanep:

Did you do your mathematic very well. Federal + state+ sch can't sum up to 400k. You were even collecting money from your aunt. I guess you collected from your parents too.

So you didn't incure any expenses during your service yr. You didn't spen on yourself too.

Na waa oooo
like I said, I assisted my aunt in her store and she gives me money on a daily bases. If am not mistaking, I got more than 150-200k from her and beside I also raised sum lil amt of money during elections.
Below is d pix of d outside view of d biz I started with d money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by butanep(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
hotrat4all:
like I said, I assisted my aunt in her store and she gives me money on a daily bases. If am not mistaking, I got more than 150-200k from her and beside I also raised sum lil amt of money during elections.
Below is d pix of d outside view of d biz I started with d money

Na this small shop you raised more than 200k? How much do they gained in provision. You wan fall the shop?
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by hotrat4all(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
butanep:

Na this small shop you raised more than 200k? How much do they gained in provision. You wan fall the shop?
lol, I never said that was my aunt shop, I said its the otherside view of the biz I started with d money I raised during my service year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by karmaleon: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
butanep:

I smell lies... NNPC don't pay corpers more than 35k... don't come here to lie.

1million kor... state won't pay you when serving there.

You lies fat shall

You level of comprehension is appalling
Highlight in bold where i mentioned how much i was paid during the period of my service year...
I got paid for services I rendered!
I mentioned that their staff had the money to pay for my services...
I never went as far as stating how much...
Swerve with you bad belle nigur!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by karmaleon: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
dapaiks:

wer did u serve?

If its very important to you to know where I served, send me a PM
Telling you here will blow my moniker cover.... grin grin grin grin
I love my faceless personality over this platform
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Sasuwa(f): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
hardychris:
You didn't tell me you are Linda Ikeji grin that's good.

am not lina ikeji but am putting up something
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by hardychris(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ok that's cool dear, I wish you success
Sasuwa:

am not lina ikeji but am putting up something
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by justiz5(m): 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Brownhypo:

If you ask me I will tell I saved over #120,000, because during my Service year, I enrolled for a Professional programme that gulped up to #40,000 naira, bought a Dell Laptop of about #80,000, the first time I bought a System with my hard earned money.

All these monies were from Youth Service.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Sasuwa(f): 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
hardychris:
Ok that's cool dear, I wish you success
thank u

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Akerry(m): 1:37am On Jan 12, 2016
savings ko......saver ni.

abi mo ti save e ni
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by CoCoLav(f): 2:15am On Jan 12, 2016
butanep:

I smell lies? Who earns 120 as a corper? Even oil companies and banks don't pay corpers more than 30k. How much is INEC paying jare...except you sold ballot papper to politicians.

Even if na bribe, are you the only INEC staff abi na 500k den give you guyz which is almost impossible.

Or your parents were sending you money from home... explain the business that you did that gave that amount jare...if not you re lying.

Do your research, I won't do it for you. Not everyone spent their service year teaching in public schools.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by jaelz(m): 2:43am On Jan 12, 2016
Jasi7:

Kola na u b dis...oh boy,when I saw ur moniker'jaelz'...I say I knw dis name somewhere....na lag u base nw...hope fola is doin well and fine right?...its michael Ike,st johns college...remember

holla boss hw u?
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by croSStodds(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2016
Toks2008:
In my own time i got N1600 allowee plus N3000 monthly salary from lever brothers making a total of about 60k a year....that was 1997.

This thread gives me a nostalgic feeling.
Ehn
What the..f..fu..
I was born that same year.
Uncle,you're old o! grin grin
No Thanks to the fact this is a faceless forum,see the way I dey bash people old enough to be my Dad.
grin grin
Toks2008 I don mark your face Sir!
And don't even tell me you're not married yet
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by croSStodds(m): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2016
CoCoLav:

Calm down. While you were earning 5k as your salary during NYSC, there were people who were earning 120,000 per month. It all depends on the field.

I will say it again, I saved 470,000 during NYSC including the money payed by INEC. There are corpers who bought cars after NYSC. Chill bro!
You're in the medical field?
Prolly a pharmacist/MD?
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Toks2008(m): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2016
croSStodds:
Ehn
What the..f..fu..
I was born that same year.
Uncle,you're old o! grin grin
No Thanks to the fact this is a faceless forum,see the way I dey bash people old enough to be my Dad.
grin grin
Toks2008 I don mark your face Sir!
And don't even tell me you're not married yet

lol

That is why i tell nairalanders to stop abusing and cursing online cos you never can tell if that person is an old man lol...

As per the marriage thing,its really not about age ...shits happen in life.

hve a great day my son lol..
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by ESFRANCIS01(m): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2016
Una good morning oh, i wan appreciate all those were share their experiences @lest prospective corpers like us now dn d get idea of wetin to expect and how to handle things. Una welldone.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Richie77: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2016
Nysc is all about flex jawre. Didn't save a kobo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) / NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.