Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! (36018 Views)

Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips / Comparative Economic Importance Of Crop & Fishery To Snailery / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by tunsjnr: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2017
pls can you add me up on 07030077801...thanks
Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by vikacydevato(m): 6:50am On Aug 17, 2017
tunsjnr:
pls can you add me up on 07030077801...thanks
You can chat me up on WhatsApp with this number: 080-6619-4562
Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by iseeicome: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Snail farming in Nigeria is one profitable business to run in Nigeria. Am a witness!
Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by Snailfarm(f): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dear All,

Please I am in need of someone to assist to run a snail farm in Ajah, Lekki.

Please contact me if interested. Only experienced people need apply.

thanks,

Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by Ogagawhite(f): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2017
This is a feed ebook by STONED FEED PRODUCT. It cover's 27 100% useful page. This ebook is about feed formulation "how to make a Worldwide feed on catfish, broilers, pig, rabbit, pullets,layers,snail easily. As we all knows that feed formulation is one of the widely use feed secret, to get a good return and smiling to the bank and People love farm biz but considering the cost and prizes of feed ND drug make them wanna think back,well, using feed formulation is the best but Freshers always face problems regarding setting up a good formulation (crude protein and inclusion rate) . So this EBook for all those beginners who don't know the concept of setting up good formulation

In this eBook we have the cover the basic question regarding creating a worldwide feed formulation . All the must have protein sources (plant animal and marine) and many other energy source things like setting up some photogenic natural feed additives locally on your farm and much more . You people will love it .

So if you are a fresher and ready to create a feed formulation using my formula then this eBook is just what you require. The write-up of this eBook is very simple and easy to understand. You will love to share this eBook to your friends and other coworkers free or pay
for your information I suffer well well before God bless me with this idea I buy so many eBook because I wanted to grow my farm to more profit but trust 9ja Dem chop my money wella

Call or Whatsapp 08020605880 and change your farm life

Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by 1stestees(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
I just completed my snail pen about a week ago. I have treated with hot water and even Formalin solution. I am however amazed that some dangerous insect have invaded. This time the red type (looks so much like the soldier ants but for the color). The are so much in number and they are coming from inside the ground. Pls what can treat them permanently. I was just about introducing the snails into the space and they are already uncomfortable in their temporary abode.

1 Like

Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by blessedvisky(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
Wow
Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by vikacydevato(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2018
Calcium helps your snails in eggs production and snail shell development.

1 Like

Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by titilope0909: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Good evening
I just gave you a call but you weren't picking up probably because it's late
I need snails for my farm and calcium supplements.
How do I get them and at what price?
You can add me on 08036928223
Thanks
From ibadan
Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by vikacydevato(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
titilope0909:
Good evening
I just gave you a call but you weren't picking up probably because it's late
I need snails for my farm and calcium supplements.
How do I get them and at what price?

Thanks
From ibadan

Hope we have attended to you?
Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by kwinsli: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
hi! please i need guide on how to start a snail farm.
Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by obyback: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
How do you guys handle little flies in your snail farm? I have them all over my snail pen. white tiny flies. pls help
Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by kingui(m): 3:09am On Aug 01, 2018
pls I'm still new to snail farming help me with answers yo this
1 I notice empty shells in my pen and then the eggs are not hatching what do you think could be wrong.
2 I am moving to Nsukka were snails are not eaten based on custom do you think I can develop a farm in this area considering that the custom of the people is anti- snail .
thank you for your advice in advance
Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by chidexzuk(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2018
kingui:
pls I'm still new to snail farming help me with answers yo this
1 I notice empty shells in my pen and then the eggs are not hatching what do you think could be wrong.
2 I am moving to Nsukka were snails are not eaten based on custom do you think I can develop a farm in this area considering that the custom of the people is anti- snail .
thank you for your advice in advance
Favourable Condition for Snail Egg To Hatch
*The soil or medium have to be moist not watery

*High humidity level 70% - 90%

*The snail egg should be deep 2.3 cm

*Prevent from direct sunlight.

*Hatching period 4 weeks for Archachatina marginata

1 Like

Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by kingui(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
chidexzuk:

Favourable Condition for Snail Egg To Hatch
*The soil or medium have to be moist not watery

Thank you sir
Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by smlchinaza: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
selling this snails is my biggest problem. can anybody hook me up?
Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by Mzora(f): 12:20am On Aug 29, 2018
pls i have some handpicked snails i want to train to table size. will water leaf,paw paw leaves and other food I can easily source from the house be enough?it is for personal use
Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by IRIENBOY(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
This good
Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by mofeyisola194: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
@vikaydevato.. where in Edo state is your farm and how much can 1 get the mature snails to start up..

7 Likes

Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by Ologogoro: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
chidexzuk:
Favourable Condition for Snail Egg To Hatch *The soil or medium have to be moist not watery
The WhatsApp number isn't complete
Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by vikacydevato(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2018
Mzora:
pls i have some handpicked snails i want to train to table size. will water leaf,paw paw leaves and other food I can easily source from the house be enough?it is for personal use

Yes.

Just get a good source of calcium for them. Snails need calcium for increase eggs production and snail shell development.
Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by Mzora(f): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
vikacydevato:

Yes.

Just get a good source of calcium for them. Snails need calcium for increase eggs production and snail shell development.
thank u
Re: Practical Snail Farming. All About Snailery! by iff74: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2018
pls add me 08027915498

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) / Burundi: Farmer Finds New Technique For Preserving Tomatoes / How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.