Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

How To Add All Friends To Facebook Group By Single Click - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add All Friends To Facebook Group By Single Click (2886 Views)

Add All Friends To Facebook Group With One Single Click - Without Any Script / How To Automatically Add All Friends To Facebook Group / How To Invite All Friends To Like Facebook Page With A Click On 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add All Friends To Facebook Group By Single Click by emmyw(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2016

Everyday people ask how some people get all about 100k members on their group while they have only 1k+, i shared this tutorial to someone on a public forum but i don't think he got the code right. Today i will discuss about method to add member in Facebook group. Sometimes we had an account with 5000 or less friends. So its not an easy task to add too many friends and you face difficulty while adding them one by one. Don’t worry we care about your precious and so here is simplest and easiest way which will help you to add friends into group within few min by single click.

Steps To Add All Friends To Facebook Group

NOTE: i suggest you use Google chrome to do this, because am talking from experience, it works faster and best on chrome.

First of all Log in into that whose friends you want to invite.
Then open your Facebook Group in which you want to add friends.
Now Click F12 button to open debugger and then select console box.
Now copy script from below given button.
Click Here To Get Script

Copy paste the whole provided code and then paste them into console box.
add-all-friends-to-facebook-group-script-code

Press enter and process will start for sending invitation.
Note:- Don’t worry about anything this script is totally safe. In case you have too many friends then you get blocked for using groups or even your account may get locked. So be careful.

If Face any type of problem and want any type of suggestion just feel free to share your comment.
Source: http://www.globalgists.com/2016/01/how-to-add-all-friends-to-facebook-group-by-single-click/

(1) (Reply)

Advertise On Our Active Well Moderated Facebook Groups. / Driving Traffic To My Blog. / Front Page In Simple Machine Forum(smf)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.