Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,108 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Boeing 747 With Five Engines - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Boeing 747 With Five Engines (4386 Views)

Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire / Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr / Air Peace Acquires Boeing B777-200 Aircraft; Sets New Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boeing 747 With Five Engines by flowjoe: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
cutelover19:
Dear Boeing777pilot,
I'm a final year student of Telecomms engineering, I'm 22 years old and I'm from I'mo state. I've always had the aviation big as far back as I can remember but for lack of funds, I've not been able to get the training.
my family can only raise about 4million for my training which is not likely enough. please could you suggest ways, airlines, or people that could help me with a scholarship or connections for cheaper training. thanks, keep the good work going
try applying to your state , for funding
Re: Boeing 747 With Five Engines by cutelover19(m): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2016
flowjoe:

try applying to your state , for funding
OK sir, thanks. But how do I set about doing this? your suggestions are highly welcome.
Re: Boeing 747 With Five Engines by flowjoe: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2016
cutelover19:

OK sir, thanks. But how do I set about doing this? your suggestions are highly welcome.

(i) first of all get the admission letter of ur intended school & for u to get it u need to have gone through a series of tests/examinations in nigeria
but abroad all u need is about $300-500 for admission processing fee
(ii) then u can apply to ur state admission board/local/state government or any other body
Re: Boeing 747 With Five Engines by cutelover19(m): 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
flowjoe:

(i) first of all get the admission letter of ur intended school & for u to get it u need to have gone through a series of tests/examinations in nigeria
but abroad all u need is about $300-500 for admission processing fee
(ii) then u can apply to ur state admission board/local/state government or any other body
thank you very much sir. I appreciate the kind gesture. cheers!
Re: Boeing 747 With Five Engines by flowjoe: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
cutelover19:

thank you very much sir. I appreciate the kind gesture. cheers!
yur welcome homie smiley
Re: Boeing 747 With Five Engines by favourmic(m): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Boeing777pilot:
If you are an aviation enthusiast or regular traveller, you would think that the picture below is photoshopped because the Boeing 747 usually has four engines.

How however this particular one has five engines because Qantas airline had to send a spare 747 engine to Johannesburg from Syndey to fix on one of their 747's in Johannesburg.

It's truly an amazing feat.

http://www.flightradar24.com/blog/how-qantas-ferried-an-engine-on-the-wing-of-a-747/

Cc @ lalasticlala

How did you know if its raining from heaven? Is their anything like wiper or rain dey disturb you? Just asking cos im always surprice how come big plan fly without no problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Beautiful, Abandoned Places In The World That Make You WOW!!! / Europe By Road; My Ordeal And Death Of A Friend / Terminal Navigation Charges: We Were Betrayed, Says Arik!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.