Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Harvard University Prepares For the First Group Of Harvard Idiots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harvard University Prepares For the First Group Of Harvard Idiots (717 Views)

Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) / Soyinkas Speech At Harvard. The Real Text / US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harvard University Prepares For the First Group Of Harvard Idiots by bolicks: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2009
Sure, when a group of people who cannot tell that  Nigerian people essential needs  are just, Good Governance, Shelter, Food, Good Education, Water, Good Infrastructure. Some of these needs have been provided by ordinary people, local village heads and chiefs  in many communities.

Harvard awaits them, with Diplomas of Shame.
Re: Harvard University Prepares For the First Group Of Harvard Idiots by kshow1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
please be explicit.
Re: Harvard University Prepares For the First Group Of Harvard Idiots by citizenY(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2009
@Kshow,

The initial poster is making comments on the proposed "course" our 36 governors have scheduled for themselves over the next few months, As you may be aware, there is no school of governance in Nigeria in our first generation universities not to talk of the "rookie" ones they (the governors are conjuring, by hook or crook even when they cannot fill the spaces available in older universities in their catchment areas.

In any case, what is more baffling is that they are going for "new course units" which synopsis is under development in Havard. That is the contract they have given to Harvard. In addition, I do not know how the "study leave, with,or without pay" will be approved and by whom and from which budget, These people are very bold Oh! Them jump NIPPS, ASCON, Lagos Business School etc and their alma mater be ir UI,OAU, UNN,ABU and so on come go Yankee to disgrace us.

I wonder what the course content will look like. I do not see topics like " How to rig the next election": "How to promise what you cannot deliver"; " Talking from both sides of your mouth"; " Converting your affairs in your state into zero sum game " ; " Post Gubernatorial years-Preparing for the rainy day"

I am not aware if the governors and those who are supposed to "speak sense to them" have seen the folly of this enterprise . I only hope that they keep their hands away from the "chicken change " wey go remain after this "madness" is over. Please do not expect any reaction from legislators, they are in a world of their own.

How on earth can an elected governor be going to school to study what he has not prepared or promised in his manifesto. And he has the time for such matters in the twilight of his tenure. I wonder what the last bath of governors that will attend the Harvard course will deliver when they graduate in 2011 when they are presently in their second and last tenures.
Re: Harvard University Prepares For the First Group Of Harvard Idiots by bolicks: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2009
For those who don't know or who haven't been following our story,The Harvard Idiots are some members of our lootislature and lootnators that are going abroad for training in good governance
Re: Harvard University Prepares For the First Group Of Harvard Idiots by loyeruope: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
bolicks:

Sure, when a group of people who cannot tell that  Nigerian people essential needs  are just, Good Governance, Shelter, Food, Good Education, Water, Good Infrastructure. Some of these needs have been provided by ordinary people, local village heads and chiefs  in many communities.

Harvard awaits them, with Diplomas of Shame.

Stale news. Harvard has rejected the claim. The institution has said nothing like that will happen.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Roads: ‘be Careful’, Minister Warns Media - Minister Display Of Madness / Nigerian Leaders Are Boko Haram! / Can Nigeria Be Better Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.