Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah (26279 Views)

Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo / One year of Change 'We Are More Divided'- Ike Ekweremadu / Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Under Jonathan – Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Chidozieude:
Divided because IPOB youths are not having their way anymore

Kukah, how much did you collect from Jonathan Goodluck?

Pastor CEO

Fake chidozieude, how much did you collect from buhari to be his fanatic. Nigeria has always been divided and more divided now. The economy is terrible and economic growth is very poor now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by citizenY(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
iteleaye:
Everyone now thinks they have an opinion... undecided

Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has them. Matthew has an inflated opinion of himself .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
indeed we are very bad people with

This isn't a tribal thing, you know.
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by ndcide(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
Fact is buhari's government have further divided this country.

Agreed the last election was though and divisive but as a leader he did NOTHING to unify the country.

Even if you are hated it is the burden of the leader to unify.

Look at what Sagay who is so close to buhari said. Can that heal any wound?

People can't say the truth again because of buhari. If you say anything that will suggest you are attacking buhari, they term you corrupt. Or they hide under fighting corruption.

Buhari is to blame

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by todayboy: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Jonathan government is over that's the past we are now in the present tell Buhari to hi the ground running we are tired of chasing his corrupt politicians why Nigerians are suffering

publicenemy:
This is why Nigeria is not moving forward. we had a president that dragged the name of this country through the mud both locally and internationally with corruption for more than 5years and almost wrecked the economy, government officials looting the national treasury with impunity in a free for all atmosphere,absolute insecurity and the likes, simply because we had a weak president who couldn't take tough stance against corruption and corrupt officials. a president who openly said " stealing government money isn't corruption". with billions of dollars in public funds disappearing like magic on a daily basis. now we have the direct opposite of all that in President Buhari. a man on a mission to sanitize the cancerous system and Nigerians are complaining. even those who openly campaign for change are being manipulated into believing and taking sides with the fools whose only interest is their pockets and tribalism against National interest. Forgetting that the igbos will cause confusion snd when Nigeria falls apart politically and economically they will clamour aggressively for autonomy hoping to take the oil rich region along(which will never happen). Nigerians deserve what they get. But I thank God President Buhari is a man with a skin as tough as an elephants'.

SHAME ON YOU NIGERIANS.

BUHARI IS ALWAYS RIGHT.
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by amnesty7: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
belente:
A true man of God
If Kukah is a man of God, all ashawos are virgins.
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by Obipat(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
publicenemy:

only the Nigeria you and your family live in that's an animal kingdom with you and your family the only animals living in it.
they only place u force animal to stay is zoo and Nigeria is not far from that. Pmb is an illitrate. How can illitrate obey rule of law does he know the meaning? ****

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by todayboy: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
So its its only pdp that is corrupt Abi be deceiving yourself it is either you have been brainwashed or you are one those that eat Aisha jollof

Nigerians are crying for the bad policy you are here shouting corruption

biltem:

causing confusion because he want the looters to return what they have stolen. Kukah was just making noise just as Metuh was doing before his invitation to explain money found in his account coming from Dasuki. More Nigerians are solidly behind Buhari hence ur pressure does not matter and,will have no effect.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by ndcide(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
publicenemy:
This is why Nigeria is not moving forward. we had a president that dragged the name of this country through the mud both locally and internationally with corruption for more than 5years and almost wrecked the economy, government officials looting the national treasury with impunity in a free for all atmosphere,absolute insecurity and the likes, simply because we had a weak president who couldn't take tough stance against corruption and corrupt officials. a president who openly said " stealing government money isn't corruption". with billions of dollars in public funds disappearing like magic on a daily basis. now we have the direct opposite of all that in President Buhari. a man on a mission to sanitize the cancerous system and Nigerians are complaining. even those who openly campaign for change are being manipulated into believing and taking sides with the fools whose only interest is their pockets and tribalism against National interest. Forgetting that the igbos will cause confusion snd when Nigeria falls apart politically and economically they will clamour aggressively for autonomy hoping to take the oil rich region along(which will never happen). Nigerians deserve what they get. But I thank God President Buhari is a man with a skin as tough as an elephants'.

SHAME ON YOU NIGERIANS.

BUHARI IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

So easy to deflect things to the last president. You can never hold this government accountable for anything. The divisive nature of the president is so obvious. It can't heal the wounds.

Stop hiding behind corruption fight. It's wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by micayo(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
publicenemy:

only the Nigeria you and your family live in that's an animal kingdom with you and your family the only animals living in it.

Get educated first before spewing thrash. Your grammatical construction is far worse than that of a primary six drop out. WTF! What are doing here on NL?

M0therfu cking son of a bi tch

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by publicenemy(m): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
Obipat:
they only place u force animal to stay is zoo and Nigeria is not far from that. Pmb is an illitrate. How can illitrate obey rule of law does he know the meaning? ****

keep dreaming of briafra.... you igbos have been dying since 1967 for this same briafra and you will continue to die for nothing.
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by publicenemy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
micayo:

Get educated first before spewing thrash. Your grammatical construction is far worse than that of a primary six drop out. WTF! What are doing here on NL?

M0therfu cking son of a bi tch

if only your wh0re mother had kept her toilet closed, the world population would have been one less bastard.
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
This guy is nothing but an attention seeker. Even if you must talk, go learn sense from Mbaka na!
beware!
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by edupedia: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
chizpim:
The truth has been said, before I loved the yorubas buh now I hate them more than snake...

...who cares about cunny,cunny love?...
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by edupedia: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
MrPresident1:
The Bishop is correct. Nigeria is an artificial contraption, it is not a real country because the disparate peoples who are Nigerians do not have the same spiritual template. God Himself cobbled Nigeria together by Himself for a certain period of time, to keep His people safe until He is ready to deliver them from their enemies and oppressors, until the end of their tribulation.

Many of the peoples of Nigeria are not aboriginal Africans, they came from other places, they were displaced from their aboriginal lands and have found a temporary abode in Africa until the One who displaced them is ready to call them back home. People are rousing up from sleep, and the differences in spiritual make up are becoming more and more glaring.

Ezekiel 39:27
When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

...all countries in the world today are artificial contraptions and USA is no 1....next!
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by Obipat(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
publicenemy:

keep dreaming of briafra.... you igbos have been dying since 1967 for this same briafra and you will continue to die for not hing.
a dead igbo man is far better than a hundred of ur tribes alive cos they are very useless

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by longayink: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
See why Nigeria is now a more divided country

https://www.facebook.com/bob.samuel.3597/videos/436540106541797/
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by orisa37: 3:59am On Jan 11, 2016
The man of God is good. Igbos please be united so that you may not be visited by the sword of demagogue.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 11, 2016
Tunami:
one of the remaining true men of God that naija still have.
unlike some pastors that claims they have key to hell
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by billyG(m): 6:14am On Jan 11, 2016
Bishop Kukah na pdp politician,in charge of catholic wing of pdp,while Orishejafor na d protestant wing.....They are link with Dasuki loot.let us ask how much did kukah collected frm Dasuki 4 prayer?
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by micayo(m): 6:16am On Jan 11, 2016
publicenemy:

if only your wh0re mother had kept her toilet closed, the world population would have been one less bastard.

Well your LovePeddler mother who was defiled by the devil himself bought into this world a devil incarnate. Your dumb ass with no level of decency. Fuc king stu pid supporter of a dullard. Go get a life.
P.S: You need deliverance, F00l

E pain am well well
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by Money40: 6:36am On Jan 11, 2016
Nigeria have never been United never and will never, only our politicians are United because they share our collective efforts and resources within them, even people supporting buhari are nothing but zombies
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by publicenemy(m): 6:43am On Jan 11, 2016
micayo:

Well your LovePeddler mother who was defiled by the devil himself bought into this world a devil incarnate. Your dumb ass with no level of decency. Fuc king stu pid supporter of a dullard. Go get a life.
P.S: You need deliverance, F00l

E pain am well well

Calling a man old enough to be your grandfather a dullard... You will never live as old as him in Jesus Name... Amen. This is what you get when a wh0re raises a child in a brothel. There will never be anyone as great as Buhari in your generation. Becos you obviously are allergic to greatness. Keep insulting him he will be president till 2019 and Nigeria will remain one.

Bastard son of a wh0re and an armed robber.
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by micayo(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2016
publicenemy:

Calling a man old enough to be your grandfather a dullard... You will never live as old as him in Jesus Name... Amen. This is what you get when a wh0re raises a child in a brothel. There will never be anyone as great as Buhari in your generation. Becos you obviously are allergic to greatness. Keep insulting him he will be president till 2019 and Nigeria will remain one.

Bastard son of a wh0re and an armed robber.

Well he isn't as old as my granddad. He who God does not curse, no one can. You will live in his poverty concentrated policy and life till 2019 while I enjoy the fruit of my labour, which is resisting hypocrisy, lies and poverty. Already I am blessed and would continue being blessed.

Pple without a future like you cannot get or close to me in reality. NL is the only medium and I am resisting already.
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by Splashme: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2016
Smartsyn:
Isn't it obvious, Buhari is running a Government of personal vendatta..
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by mumoftwo(f): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
CORRUPTION IS FIGHTING BACK. REV. MATHEW KUKAH, DON'T LET PDP USE YOU. EVEN GEJ IN HIS NEW YEAR MESSAGE HAS TOLD US TO BE WARY OF RELIGIOUS LEADERS. LET US BE CAREFUL.
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by Splashme: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
belente:
A true man of God

He speaks the truth all the time
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by publicenemy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
micayo:

Well he isn't as old as my granddad. He who God does not curse, no one can. You will live in his poverty concentrated policy and life till 2019 while I enjoy the fruit of my labour, which is resisting hypocrisy, lies and poverty. Already I am blessed and would continue being blessed.

Pple without a future like you cannot get or close to me in reality. NL is the only medium and I am resisting already.

If you expect me to read that entire epistle you just posted, then you really are a son of a stinking p ussy classless wh0re.
Re: Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Kikero112:

This isn't a tribal thing, you know.
I swear I know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement / Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano / Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.