Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Any Gambians Online? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Any Gambians Online? (1200 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Gambians Online? by fabulositi: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2009
I know this is a nigerian forum but I was just wondering if thereareany Gambians here,
Re: Any Gambians Online? by sssob: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2009
smiley hi am a nigerian and am quiet suprised to find someone interested in searching for her fellows in our land,

anyways am female , and i would like to make friends with a gambian cos am thinking of visiting the country any tym from now

we can chat if you are interested smiley
Re: Any Gambians Online? by koolchicco: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2009
make friends with Gambians?, mmm a bit weird! smiley
Re: Any Gambians Online? by sssob: 12:26am On Jun 19, 2009
undecided why did u say dat, why is it weird , kool chico, please explain
Re: Any Gambians Online? by dayokanu(m): 6:49am On Jun 19, 2009
@Poster,

Look for mukina2 or queen they are the ones who can help you as they both live in Gambia
Re: Any Gambians Online? by koolchicco: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2009
sssob:

undecided why did u say dat, why is it weird , kool chico, please explain
Just wondering,
sssob:

smiley hi am a nigerian and am quiet suprised to find someone interested in searching for her fellows in our land,

anyways am female , and i would like to make friends with a gambian cos am thinking of visiting the country any tym from now

we can chat if you are interested smiley
, erm, so ur desire to make friends with Gambians is just cos u plan to visit there, hugh,kinda wierd, init? lipsrsealed
Re: Any Gambians Online? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2009
koolchicco:

Just wondering, , erm, so ur desire to make friends with Gambians is just cos u plan to visit there, hugh,kinda wierd, init? lipsrsealed

Isn't it always better to have a friend in a foreign land in case you want to visit? Her interest is genuine and far better than that of those foreign men who look for our women just sex.

PS: I am using the example of an AA man coming to visit nigeria. Most of the time they want to know a lady who'll be their bedmate until the visit lasts.
Re: Any Gambians Online? by koolchicco: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2009
michelin89:

Isn't it always better to have a friend in a foreign land in case you want to visit? Her interest is genuine and far better than that of those foreign men who look for our women just sex.

PS: I am using the example of an AA man coming to visit nigeria. Most of the time they want to know a lady who'll be their bedmate until the visit lasts.

Perhaps ur right however experience has thought me better lessons,nowadays i dont need any friend in any foreign land prior to my visit as they may have their plans againts you worked out b4 ur arrival.so as for me i better go there,enjoy,have fun and see what comes my way.(ah, dont forget that its just my personal opinion!)

peace!!
Re: Any Gambians Online? by omega25red(m): 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2009
koolchicco:

Perhaps ur right however experience has thought me better lessons,nowadays i dont need any friend in any foreign land prior to my visit as they may have their plans againts you worked out b4 ur arrival.so as for me i better go there,enjoy,have fun and see what comes my way.(ah, dont forget that its just my personal opinion!)

peace!!

dude you sound so ignorant right now let me guess omo yoruba ni e ? but like you said it's your opinion. I love Gambians they are cool people they are the first African country i kow who had a military coup with no single blood shed. In gambia you wont go hungry they are quick to feed you and they are such friendly people.
Re: Any Gambians Online? by hackney(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2009
This is by the way but the gambian girls are the prettiest africans i have seen in london.
Re: Any Gambians Online? by koolchicco: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2009
omega25red:

dude you sound so ignorant right now let me guess omo yoruba ni e ? but like you said it's your opinion. I love Gambians they are cool people they are the first African country i kow who had a military coup with no single blood shed. In gambia you wont go hungry they are quick to feed you and they are such friendly people. 

erm,am surprised @ u!Between urself and i who's ignorant or dont u understand wat ignorance means?Ok now,i was talking from my experience as i ve lived there while ur talking from inexperience,so u can now tell who has more knowlegde about the country cum the Topic on ground.Oh but wait a sec,didnt i say it was my personal opinion?mmm,busy body!
Re: Any Gambians Online? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2009
No fighting please and don't derail!
Re: Any Gambians Online? by mystikal(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2009
my grand mum is gambian!
Re: Any Gambians Online? by ifyalways(f): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2009
Nene 1,Queen and Mukina(not a Gambian but living there)
Re: Any Gambians Online? by fabulositi: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2009
@ Koolchicco and any of you negative minded people: You are living a sad reality if u think for once that living in Gambia its weird or being Gambian its weird, what's "weird" is the level of ignorance that you have displayed. In this day and age it is really sad that people like you are still close minded especially towards one African to another. if you do not have anything meaningful to say please keep your ignorant abuses to yourself. its better to learn and educate yourself rather than spreading that ignorant mind,
Re: Any Gambians Online? by koolchicco: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2009
fabulositi:

@ Koolchicco and any of you negative minded people: You are living a sad reality if u think for once that living in Gambia its weird or being Gambian its weird, what's "weird" is the level of ignorance that you have displayed. In this day and age it is really sad that people like you are still close minded especially towards one African to another. if you do not have anything meaningful to say please keep your ignorant abuses to yourself. its better to learn and educate yourself rather than spreading that ignorant mind,

Anyways i was not talking to u or was i? well to to clearify one issue about wat u said,"IGNORANT".This is defined as LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.Consequently,if u read keenly tru my comments u should ve spotted out where i said that i ve got my experience having "LIVED" there,hence u can now tell who the real novice is.However who says i cant make my opinionated comments,huh?
busy body
Re: Any Gambians Online? by ladysex(f): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2009
@ poster,
Asalamu Alikum!
Re: Any Gambians Online? by romeo(m): 5:49am On Jun 29, 2009
koolchicco:

make friends with Gambians?, mmm a bit weird! smiley

Why can't one make friends with Gambians? And what is weird about it?

When you live a comment half way people interpret it in different ways.  There is nothing weird in meeting new people from different countries, even for sexual reasons if that was your fear.  Learn to live ur life and let people exercise their freedom of association

Interpretation of ignorance is diverse.
Re: Any Gambians Online? by koolchicco: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2009
romeo:

Why can't one make friends with Gambians? And what is weird about it?

When you live a comment half way people interpret it in different ways.  There is nothing weird in meeting new people from different countries, even for sexual reasons if that was your fear.  Learn to live ur life and let people exercise their freedom of association

Interpretation of ignorance is diverse.

Well as far as i know and according to my Dictionary,ignorance means just ONE thing!!pls make ur research for emphasis
However for my display of weirdness in meeting people from a country prior to arrival,i reckon i ve been very explicit on that if u read above.finito
Re: Any Gambians Online? by Afam4eva(m): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2009
Gambians actually like nigerians, with the way they treated p square.

(1) (Reply)

Amole(dududu)festival In Ondo State / Where Did The White Man Go Wrong? / Happy Thanksgiving Greetings Messages 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.