Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? (36451 Views)

Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? / Is Kwasu 2nd Admission List Out? / Laptop Fee In UNN Causes Hardship Among Students (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
K
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Markieee(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
oye9ja:
Bro OP, it's not compulsory to go school if you think d tin cost.

Mechanic or carpentry dey for u to learn.

In fact begging doesn't need to be learnt.
Receive sense IJN
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Wizdray: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
kessling:
Kwasu? Good education? LMFAO
grin grin
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Sheyboy8: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Guy I won't advice u to come here if u r nt an indegene cos apart 4rm those fees u saw online trust me u will still pay some silly fees also.. AM a 200l student dere(non-indegene).. every good thing has its bad sides tho

1 Like

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
In Unizik I paid N64,100 while acceptance fee was N16,500 for first year while N21,100 for other subsequent years. Thank you federal government of Nigeria.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by teebaxy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
Alezy:
KWASU? ? abeg which village the school dey?
are u trying to be funny?

1 Like

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by teebaxy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
In Unizik I paid N64,100 while acceptance fee was N16,500 for first year while N21,100 for other subsequent years. Thank you federal government of Nigeria.
who ask u about fed govt university fees now... Mtw
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by ogbanje1(f): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
undecided
Which one be kwasu again? All this yeye private school for North.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by teebaxy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Kreamie:
What is a KWASU?
gugu is your friend
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Skmoda360(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
ugonna1054:
Mtchewww
na whr i comot be dat..
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by sheettle(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Here in Lagos State University, it is 25K for both fresher students and stalites, indigene and nonindigene
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by oye9ja(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Markieee:

Receive sense IJN

See person wan dash person wetin hin no get.

I leaf oh.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by teebaxy(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
ogbanje1:
undecided

Which one be kwasu again? All this yeye private school for North.
plz does that ur profile pics exist?
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by oye9ja(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
simplemach:
and they said its lucrative now (I mean begging) with an income of over 10k per day.

My broad na is oh.
So OP, dats anoda choice for u oh
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Olarajee:
There are choices, right? Good education cost more.

Good Education? How are we sure it is good education?

Some schools will just raise their fee up and won't even change anything in the system..

All u hear is we want to do this and that, but u won't see anything.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Kreamie(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Guguru is a friend to you smiley
teebaxy:
gugu is your friend
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by geovidal(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
Kreamie:
What is a KWASU?
kwara state university
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by theshaderoom: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
abejidecaleb:
unibuja rocks die...10,000 tuition fee

Oga that is a federal school not state school just like uniben is cheap too.

OP. Na so we see am o, state schools are what the governor's now depend on for revenue. I graduated from Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma paying 50thousand but I just heard Oshiomole has increased it to 200thousand.. and he was the one that increased it from 30k to 50k in the first place.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by geovidal(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Alezy:
KWASU? ? abeg which village the school dey?

Funny name, sounds like COWA party.
your village
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by kokorodudu(f): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
1M for 4 year course? That's a bargain!!

h2obobo:
Going by what was on the school official website, the non-indigene are to pay 200k for their tuition fee during their first year, and will pay 210k for the subsequent years.

Adding the hostel fee to this means that their students are to pay over a million naira for the duration of four-year course!!!!!!!

And the most annoying part the indigene are to pay half of this fee. So pathetic!!

But it was said to be a state university now.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by JayJustus(m): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
some people talking about equity here...those of you that live in the US isn't it how it is? like in-state and out-state? if you from Texas and you go school in Michigan then your fees will be different and much more than if you school in texas...I don't know why y'll complaining...in Malaysia the public universities give 80% to the malays while the Indians and Chinese share the rest and they are not killing themselves so why complain?

4 Likes

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by tim1256(m): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
oye9ja:

1 Like

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by FILEBE(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
oye9ja:

Is that all you can say? The last time i checked. KWASU isn't among top 20 best Uni in Nigeria. What does Kwasu offer that other state schools does not offer? They collect that amount as a fee yet the institution is not up to par with international standards. Why pay more for less?
Don't quote me by something like "if education is expensive, try ignorance o" some cheaper state universities offer beter than Kwasu.

...and what is the idea behind fee discrepancy amongst indigenes and non indigenes? Is that not a form of rasicm or something? Na non indigenes money the sch wan take feed abi?

Dude. Gerrahahere mehn! Say something else or goan sleepu!

1 Like

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
greatest kwasuite!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by DrChukzy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
oye9ja:

Why did God forget you? No sense/brain added to ur empty skull! Na wa o
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by oye9ja(m): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
FILEBE:

Is that all you can say? The last time i checked. KWASU isn't among top 20 best Uni in Nigeria. What does Kwasu offer that other state schools does not offer? They collect that amount as a fee yet the institution is not up to par with international standards. Why pay more for less?
Don't quote me by something like "if education is expensive, try ignorance o" some cheaper state universities offer beter than Kwasu.

...and what is the idea behind fee discrepancy amongst indigenes and non indigenes? Is that not a form of rasicm or something? Na non indigenes money the sch wan take feed abi?

Ogbeni e b like say u don miss road oh...

Or ar u drunk?
Dude. Gerrahahere mehn! Say something else or goan sleepu!
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by fineyemi(m): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
Kwasu is d most expensive state university and also d has d fastest academic calender. Dats gona be updated soon on Guru9ja.com

1 Like

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by oye9ja(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
DrChukzy:
Why did God forget you? No sense/brain added to ur empty skull! Na wa o

Bro, cos he forgot you doesn't me he forgot me too...it's just that urs is totally empty makes you believe everyone' is also like that too...we'll u can go to dos men wey dey kill cattle, dem fit help u inplant cows own for u.
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by darepoju(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
hmmm this indigene n non-indigene thing tire me o
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by FILEBE(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
JayJustus:
some people talking about equity here...those of you that live in the US isn't it how it is? like in-state and out-state? if you from Texas and you go school in Michigan then your fees will be different and much more than if you school in texas...I don't know why y'll complaining...in Malaysia the public universities give 80% to the malays while the Indians and Chinese share the rest and they are not killing themselves so why complain?

one day, you will read in the U.S news that all students of the university must pay the same amount of money as tuition. Then, you will come back here and cite and example of universities in U.S where indigenes & non pays the same fees. This is what we are saying! We too like to dey look at the other continents as a Heaven where we must imbibe whatever they do.
What is the rationale for that(fee difference).
Bro. In Nigeria, we have a lot to do about promoting Unity. This is not one of them. How many easterners /westerners are in this Kwasu? This is Nigeria. Let us do it the way that pays us. We too should have our own unique sytems others can adopt.

1 Like

Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by Crocz(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
That school is a scam and a shame on a state level!

Lotta things wrong there
Re: Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? by FILEBE(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
ove9ja . Don't your words inside my quote again! You hear? If you want to quote me. Quote me and write beneath the quote! Don't make it look like i wrote some of the things you wrote inside my quote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. / Babcock University Increases School Fees, Now Up To N3million / WAEC Syllabus 2020/2021 For All Subjects [PDF Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.