Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity (24840 Views)

I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help / Free Flights To New Zealand Are Offered To Job Jeekers With IT Skills. / Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by ojjp: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Yes, I really want to know which of the ministries is the best to work with in Nigeria. The opportunity is before me.

Pls help.
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Cutehector(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ministry of works

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Femich18(m): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
What is your area of Specialization?
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Smartsyn(m): 5:09am On Jan 11, 2016
Op, it seems you know someone that knows someone, this one a blank cheque of ministry job opportunity is before you.

11 Likes

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2016
Say no to runs its corruption

2 Likes

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by odimbannamdi(m): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2016
ojjp:
Yes, I really want to know which of the ministries is the best to work with in Nigeria. The opportunity is before me.

Pls help.

if you are medically inclined, i would suggest ministry of health coz they get good allowances for the health risks incumbent in the profession.

If you are not, then the ministry of works is cool. i sent you a pm

5 Likes

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2016
Ministry of finance
Ministry of petroleum

But ever since PMB took over,all loose ends has been tightened,so most ministries are finding it hard to eat the national cake...Had it been GEJ was still in power,my brother runz upon runz will come your way & make you rich

16 Likes

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by mynduu44: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2016
Ministry of women affairs, cous u get free punny to Gonk as a male in that section.

Some of us they find pure water company to work for, you dey here to select which ministry to work in..

Nwanne e nno no Ofe..

8 Likes

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by SmithEnemona(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2016
finance
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Bobby4090: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2016
Ofcourse its Ministry of External Afffairs. If you can get in there then scheduled a special thanksgiving in your church immediately.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by sandrajazmin(f): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2016
Ministry of dasuki
They pay as at when due

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Demmocrats(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2016
Smartsyn:
Op, it seems you know someone that knows someone, this one a blank cheque of ministry job opportunity is before you.

grin grin grin
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2016
FCDA cheesy grin wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by PigMeat: 8:46am On Jan 11, 2016
MECHATRONIC
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by lolademariam: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2016
Ministry of aviation

2 Likes

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by weselomo(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2016
ministry of dasuki and embezzle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by olaolulazio(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2016
Ministry of corruption

1 Like

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by anzaku47(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2016
Federal Ministry of Agriculture

4 Likes

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Chamboor(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2016
Ministry of Agriculture and rural development ..

5 Likes

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by kirchofff(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2016
I think its ministry of Arms.......any ministry related to dasuki
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by kevoh(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2016
OP, what skill do you have to offer the Nigerian government? undecided I hope you are not the type that is planning to come and lazy around (resume 11 a.m and close 2p.m having done nothing) and then start crying for salary at the end of month.

Please, we need vibrant young men/women with ideas and vision for the civil service. Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by ALVA001: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmn APC change.
Sharing porfolios to dia foot soldiers already. Gting rewarded 4 all d sensless posts nairalanders had to endure.
I see d change.
God is watching u.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Ifems(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2016
Oghenekohwo1402:
FCDA cheesy grin wink
Why FCDA?
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Adedayo516(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2016
sandrajazmin:
Ministry of dasuki
They pay as at when due
No delay
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Frank3n2(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2016
Ministry of agriculture grin

3 Likes

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2016
I am yet to start my ministry. I will make sure it becomes the best.

But before then, you can make do of David Oyedepo Ministries

3 Likes

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by ultrazone(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2016
Finance
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Mutuwa(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2016
grin
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by demarc001: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2016
Dasuki ministry
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Mbkite(m): 8:49am On Jan 11, 2016
Ministry of NNPC
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by izikjon(m): 8:49am On Jan 11, 2016
kevoh:
OP, what do you have to offer the Nigerian government undecided

1 Like

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by witorwitoutyou(m): 8:49am On Jan 11, 2016
Ministry of ibi ti owo wa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) 2018 - 2019! Thread / Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here / JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.