Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity (24843 Views)

I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help / Free Flights To New Zealand Are Offered To Job Jeekers With IT Skills. / Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by ayindepremier: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2016
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2016
Ministry of entertainment grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by SOPIGO: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2016
MINISTRY OF CRIMINAL AFFAIR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by mach7(m): 9:01am On Jan 11, 2016
In order of ranking under this current dispensation, I will say:

Ministry of Works
Ministry of Transport
Ministry of Science & Tech
Ministry of Defence.

However, in term of parastatals:

NNPC
NPA
NASRDA
ITF

The above suggestions are not FIELD specific.

#mach7

1 Like

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by kennyddonn(m): 9:03am On Jan 11, 2016
ojjp:
Yes, I really want to know which of the ministries is the best to work with in Nigeria. The opportunity is before me.

Pls help.
pls help me too I will work in any ministry
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by emekatimsu(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2016
If you are medically inclined, i will suggest Ministry of Health.
But if you are not, Ministry of Works is also cool.
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by stanisbaratheon: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2016
ojjp:
Yes, I really want to know which of the ministries is the best to work with in Nigeria. The opportunity is before me.

Pls help.

is Siriaki Dickson your Uncle??
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by HAH: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2016
Go to ministry of foreign affairs, if you will be a diplomat and make legal clean money from estacode in dollars
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by 400billionman: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2016
ojjp:

Pls help.

Ministry of Agriculture.

Dont take bribes or expect extra income outside your salary.

God bless.
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by d33types: 9:25am On Jan 11, 2016
Shouldn't you have given us your area of specialization as well?
You think you can be a director of works without an engineering or related degree or be a director of primary Healy care without being a doctor,nurse,or pharm?

Obviously you are concerned with the egunje of the ministry and not to do your work..if not,you would have choose the ministry that would advance your career..
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by MNDY(m): 9:26am On Jan 11, 2016
Bobby4090:
Ofcourse its Ministry of External Afffairs. If you can get in there then scheduled a special thanksgiving in your church immediately.

For this, I love my course (History & Int'l Studies) so much! Its latter part is for big packages! Anything international and/or external
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by ken2spaceman(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2016
Ministry of GEJ
Ministry of OBJ
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by MhizterWalker(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2016
panachuku:
Say no to runs its corruption
Everything for naija now nah corruption, see Una myopic mindset, Chai!! !! Follower of illiterate, dem Don brain wash Una sotay every help and a person wants to render anoda person nw nah corruption
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by alfajohn: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2016
@OP it is not by ministry o. It is by the grace of God. He can make water come out of stone. Just pray to God that is will be done in your life. Then you see Jehova extravaganza and Jehova overdo at work. Don't forget to give Tithe and Offering sure way to accelerated financial blessing. Wish you good luck.
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by ojjp: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2016
Femich18:
What is your area of Specialization?
ICT
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by ojjp: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2016
Bobby4090:
Ofcourse its Ministry of External Afffairs. If you can get in there then scheduled a special thanksgiving in your church immediately.
Same as foreign affairs right?
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by ojjp: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2016
lolademariam:
Ministry of aviation
Reason pls
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by ojjp: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2016
alfajohn:
@OP it is not by ministry o. It is by the grace of God. He can make water come out of stone. Just pray to God that is will be done in your life. Then you see Jehova extravaganza and Jehova overdo at work. Don't forget to give Tithe and Offering sure way to accelerated financial blessing. Wish you good luck.
Thanks
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Femich18(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
odimbannamdi:

if you are medically inclined, i would suggest ministry of health coz they get good allowances for the health risks incumbent in the profession.

If you are not, then the ministry of works is cool.

Exactly wts on my mind... *Thumb up*
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Femich18(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
d33types:
Shouldn't you have given us your area of specialization as well?
You think you can be a director of works without an engineering or related degree or be a director of primary Healy care without being a doctor,nurse,or pharm?

Obviously you are concerned with the egunje of the ministry and not to do your work..if not,you would have choose the ministry that would advance your career..

same question I asked him and he replied...He said ICT
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
MhizterWalker:

Everything for naija now nah corruption, see Una myopic mindset, Chai!! !! Follower of illiterate, dem Don brain wash Una sotay every help and a person wants to render anoda person nw nah corruption
u have no sense. He has different ministry to choose from. Wat does dat tell u. The normal way to recruit in ministry is to advertise it nd receive application or referral to a certain ministry based on his skill or knowledge. Anything other dan is corruption
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by ZionJay(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ministry of the Holy Ghost

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by ojesoj(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Bros show me the way. Who can i meet at civil service commission. I ready find money pay for the job. Can we meet at civil service commission, Abuja?
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by ojesoj(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
ojjp:

Thanks
Bros show me the way. Who can i meet at civil service commission. I ready find money pay for the job. Can we meet at civil service commission, Abuja?

Can I send you my number so we.talk more
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by Abyzan(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ministry of Social Media.....become the next oga seun and aunty linda
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by dandostism88(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
Go for Sports!
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by dandostism88(m): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
As you said ICT is your area of specialization then go for ministry of information, Goodluck!
Re: The Best Ministry In Nigeria To Work With If One Is Offered The Opportunity by arabianights: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Bobby4090:

Do you mean to state Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here / Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) 2018 - 2019! Thread / JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.