Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. (58533 Views)

Poll: Who's a better fashionista?

Beyonce: 45% (22 votes)
Rihanna: 54% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Wore It Better ? Trace Nwapa Vs Rihanna / Fashion Face Off : Diane Kruger Vs Keira Knightley / Fashion Face Off: Nicole Richie Vs Erin Wasson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2009
Rihanna and Beyonce are two of the world's biggest A-list music stars even before a bloke named Jay Z saw them meeting eye to eye. Rihnna is the fresh faced Carribean girl with the American dream and supposedly pleasant personality.
Beyonce, meanwhile, has been in the limelight for most of her life. She's carved a niche for herself in the music industry with and without Jay's help and is managing to create a fashion following (which I think is crap by the way).

While their careers go from strength-to-strength, their sense of style hasn't gone unnoticed either. Both have almost perfect bodies and are not afraid to flaunt. . . .

Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 11:49am On Jun 18, 2009
Who's bikini flies? Beyonce's tangerine orange or Rihanna's aquamarine?

Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2009
Both in pencil jeans and killer heels. . . .

[img]http://usversusthem.files./2008/08/rihanna-in-mom-jeans.jpg[/img]
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2009
Beyonce compliments her blazers with a white tee and a pair of jeggings. Rihanna pairs hers off with a dress.
Who's blazer style rocks more?

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Y4uaYvbpz4w/SOBN1BNROkI/AAAAAAAACtQ/cvM0pxsOb0c/s400/rihanna.jpg[/img]
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2009
Beyonce's lame attempt to pull of rock and rolla. . . . Rihanna's nailing it. grin grin grin

Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2009
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2009
Who pulls off white better?

Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by tubabie(f): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

[color=#000099]Beyonce's lame attempt to pull of rock and rolla. . . . Rihanna's nailing it. grin grin grin

You are already prejudiced dear cheesy cheesy
They are different people, hence the difference in their tastes. They are both class act fashinistas! I prefer Beyone though! wink
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
Both gals trying to pull off high waist pants and fancy hats.

Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2009
tubabie:

You are already prejudiced dear cheesy cheesy
They are different people, hence the difference in their tastes. They are both class act fashinistas! I prefer Beyone though! wink

Of course I am prejudiced, is that not allowed? grin
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2009
Kaboom! tongue wink

Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by chinesedoll(f): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2009
difficult choice. . .  . . .

but i think i would have to go with beyonce
dat chick is hotttt
but lets still give Rihanna some time
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2009
I'm obviously going with Rihanna, she's never afraid to experiment.

Beyonce's sense of style is hideous.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by ginky: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2009
Its definitely Beyonce.She has a better dress sense.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by mohawkchic(f): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2009
~I choose RiRi. . . .she's got a gr8 fashion sense,Very Edgy ~Daring & She hardly ever gets it wrong. . very much a Trendsetter!! She's certainly earned her status as a Style Icon !!

~Beyonce is very much a style-icon in her own rights but me think she tries too hard & get it wrong when it matters most. . . .

Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by tpiah: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2009
Beyonce is obviously more experienced than Rihanna.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2009
Experienced in what?
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by Ejadamen(f): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2009
I love Rihanna's style. She looks good in almost anything and it just flows with her body.

Beyonce looks nice but she does look like she's trying to hard. undecided
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 19, 2009
Ejadamen:

I love Rihanna's style. She looks good in almost anything and it just flows with her body.

Beyonce looks nice but she does look like she's trying to hard. undecided
my words exactly

@Pst
I'm loving this suit

Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by tpiah: 12:47am On Jun 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Experienced in what?

Cant believe I'm saying this but in these pictures Beyonce has a more natural, confident look.

Her expression matches the outfit and she looks like she's having fun, unlike Rihanna.

Body language: Rihanna looks somehow stiff. Dont know if its the camera giving that impression.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by Sissy3(f): 2:40am On Jun 19, 2009
am stuck here. i love both of them embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by iice(f): 4:01am On Jun 19, 2009
Have always thought beyonce had crappy style prolly influence of her mother undecided.  Seen one gown, you've seen them all.  There are sometimes she get's it right like the white dress but usually those red carpet dresses undecided

Rihanna experiments more - must be due to her last album which is influenced by rock.  Her hair, the nails, the shoes.  .  .she's more versatile (Can be sophisticated, care-free, unpolished or what not)
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by tpiah: 4:12am On Jun 19, 2009
iice:

Have always thought beyonce had crappy style prolly influence of her mother undecided. Seen one gown, you've seen them all. There are sometimes she get's it right like the white dress but usually those red carpet dresses undecided

Rihanna experiments more - must be due to her last album which is influenced by rock. Her hair, the nails, the shoes. . .she's more versatile (Can be sophisticated, care-free, unpolished or what not)

true for the most part sha.

Especially the bolded.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2009
tpiah:

Cant believe I'm saying this but in these pictures Beyonce has a more natural, confident look.

Her expression matches the outfit and she looks like she's having fun, unlike Rihanna.

Body language: Rihanna looks somehow stiff. Dont know if its the camera giving that impression.

Whats unbelievable about it?

Its Beyonce that always looks stiff. Same pose every darn time. And like iice said, once you've seen one gown, you've seen them all. Her style is so not versatile.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2009
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by Ejadamen(f): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2009
tpiah:

I disagree. Rihanna does not look stiff. Yes Beyonce looks confident cos she is but having fun? Strikes me more like playing to the camera. I am tired of that smile. Rihanna looks natural. She's herself. She doesn't have to smile to look good on camera whereas Beyonce has to smile and pose just right to look good. My opinion anyways.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by iice(f): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I agree that Rihanna's metamorphosis is due to her last album which had a bit of rock influence. I love her daring style. . . .

Me too!
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by jules01: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2009
its definately beyonce.i just love her style.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by yjay(f): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2009
they both ve great sense of style though i do ve to agree that beyonce most times looks like shes trying too hard, with that being said!

better body - rihanna
nicer skin tone - rihanna
fashion wise -
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2009
Ejadamen:

I disagree. Rihanna does not look stiff. Yes Beyonce looks confident cos she is but having fun? Strikes me more like playing to the camera. I am tired of that smile.[/sub] Rihanna looks natural. She's herself. She doesn't have to smile to look good on camera whereas Beyonce has to smile and pose just right to look good. [sub]My opinion anyways.

Exactly. Always the same frigging pose and smile.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by tpiah: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2009
Ejadamen:

I disagree. Rihanna does not look stiff. Yes Beyonce looks confident cos she is but having fun? Strikes me more like playing to the camera. I am tired of that smile. Rihanna looks natural. She's herself. She doesn't have to smile to look good on camera whereas Beyonce has to smile and pose just right to look good. My opinion anyways.

I've complained about Beyonce's fixed smile many times on this forum.

However, in the first set of pictures posted here, Beyonce looks far more relaxed and approachable than Rihanna.

This is because she (Beyonce) has been in the spotlight longer.

There's something called being artless which goes a long way when you're in the public gaze. Rihanna has to work on that but given time she'll get there.
Re: Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. by spikedcylinder: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2009
Thats where Rihanna's "I don't give a damn" attitude comes in. She doesn't need Beyonce's so called "experienced" look jare. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless / Felicia Boco Wins Most Beautiful African Model 2020 / EndSARS Hairstyle By A Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.