Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,823 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. (3421 Views)

Yesterday Was World Rabies Day; All You Need To Know About Rabies / I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) / So Sad! My Cute Adult Female GSD For Sale. who is going to be the lucky buyer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by Soknown: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2016
I got a disturbing news yesterday that my female dog, flyer got outside the fence and ran away for no reason. Flyer is a GSD, 2 years, 9 months old, would have been 3 years by April this year. Her pictures is in one of the show your dog threads. My wife said she could not find her in the house when she came back from the church yesterday, she informed me in the night and I tried not to think about so that it would not disturb my sleep but it did actually. I am writing this to let off the steam. I hope she comes back. She is not on heat but she has always been highly temperamental, shy sometimes, aggressive sometimes towards visitors. she is picky about foods unlike skipper that eats all and anything, she is neat and has never mated. I pray she comes back. I am already missing her instinctive barking and charging.
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by Soknown: 7:09am On Jan 11, 2016
I got one tan colored GSD before this set of a male and female, Walker. She died of possibly shampoo poisoning in November 2012. Now Flyer ran for no reason without any history of maltreatment. Don't know really if I am missing something. It is well. #Nomoreloss.
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2016
Awww....are u sure she wasn't stolen? If not so, then I think she will come back on her own soon.
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by Soknown: 7:55am On Jan 11, 2016
Amen, I pray so too. Thanks a lot.
Treasuredlove:
Awww....are u sure she wasn't stolen? If not so, then I think she will come back on her own soon.
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 11, 2016
Soknown:
Amen, I pray so too. Thanks a lot.
yw
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by chidifyn(f): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2016
Post picture of flyer, and ur location. U can never tell maybe a nairalander around ur vicinity might see it. Good luck in d search and may she be found safe.
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by Soknown: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2016
This was Flyer in 2014, I don't have her recent pictures handy. I live in Mowe Ogun state. Thanks and Amen @ chidifyn

1 Like

Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by arcbay(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Aaaaaah!!! I think it was this dog I saw yesterday o.

I saw a GSD on benin-ore express road, she was putting on bumpshorts and timberland boots.

Have u tried to call her number?

I think d dog wanted to pass a short cut to Libya and then to Europe.

Poor dog!!!

5 Likes

Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by Soknown: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
arcbay:
Aaaaaah!!! I think it was this dog I saw yesterday o.

I saw a GSD on benin-ore express road, she was putting on bumpshorts and timberland boots.

Have u tried to call her number?

I think d dog wanted to pass a short cut to Libya and then to Europe.

Poor dog!!!
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by leksmedia: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Aaaaaaw sorry bro , I pray she comes back or someone finds her .

There are two possible options
1. Either it was stolen
2. It got lost

If it was stolen ask people around your area if they see your dog run out or if a car drove in while u were away or did it follow anyone .
If it got lost ask people close to the road if anyone found a dog .
Do you walk her ? If yes it might be easy to trace back her steps if no it will be a little bit hard cos dogs on the road hardly leave a track while running

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by Soknown: 10:07am On Jan 12, 2016
leksmedia:

1. Either it was stolen
2. It got lost

Ira easy, If it was stolen ask people around your area if they see your dog run out or if a car drove in while u were away or did it follow anyone .
Do you walk her ? If yes it might be easy to trace back her steps if no it will be a little bit hard cos dogs on the road hardly leave a track while running
They have searched the neighborhood to no avail, I haven't walked her in a long while.
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by bufness(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2016
i knw the mods dont care about animals buh @ lalasticlala can youbplease help us move it to front page, please atleast for once embarassed

1 Like

Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by blackboy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
My Caucasian ahepherd dog at 2 months went oout under the gate and had to go looking for her the next morning saw her in a compound on the next road. Now my six months old rotwiller went out from under the gate to go fight other dogs n still comes back home.

I seriously feel she has been stolen or killed. Dogs really dont get lost especially at that age unless the dog has followed a pack to be with them and will still come back home
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by Hoppyg: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Soknown:
This was Flyer in 2014, I don't have her recent pictures handy. I live in Mowe Ogun state. Thanks and Amen @ chidifyn
So sorry for your loss. My pitbull bella died today..I'm so sad, I don't know how to get over it. I also live in mowe.
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by Soknown: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hoppyg:

So sorry for your loss. My pitbull bella died today..I'm so sad, I don't know how to get over it. I also live in mowe.
Oh, sorry to hear that. Time heals all, you will get over it. Tell us about Bella and what killed her, may be by writing 'bout her you will get some closure and please don't rush to get another dog. I waited for 3 months after walker died before I procured Skipper and Flyer.
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by Soknown: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
blackboy:
My Caucasian ahepherd dog at 2 months went oout under the gate and had to go looking for her the next morning saw her in a compound on the next road. Now my six months old rotwiller went out from under the gate to go fight other dogs n still comes back home.

I seriously feel she has been stolen or killed. Dogs really dont get lost especially at that age unless the dog has followed a pack to be with them and will still come back home
I don't really know, but who would steal an adult dog ? and for what ?, It's more than 48 hours now and she has not returned.
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by Soknown: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
bufness:
i knw the mods dont care about animals buh @ lalasticlala can youbplease help us move it to front page, please atleast for once embarassed
. Thanks, but I will want the thread to stay in the Pet section, Front page would only attract unnecessary comment from people that knows next to nothing about dogs.

2 Likes

Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by miremoses(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Soknown:
. Thanks, but I will want the thread to stay in the Pet section, Front page would only attract unnecessary comment from people that knows next to nothing about dogs.
...sir?dont worry too much she will fum back...buh come to think of it,i even taught nah only male dog dey run away never heard of a female disappearin,there are two envolved,its either she ran away and was injured(u no pple could be wicked)on d street dats y she never return or she was stolen...(if u dnt bliv dat pple can steal a matured dog beta bliv it now)..good luck and hope u find her#fingerscrossed
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by damoskid(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
sorry Bro I hope you find her. my dog SNOPE a Belgian malinois also died few days ago I'm so sad
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by Soknown: 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
damoskid:
sorry Bro I hope you find her. my dog SNOPE a Belgian malinois also died few days ago I'm so sad
oh so sorry 'bout Snope.
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by xana101: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
I'm suspecting some Calabar brethren in ur area
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by Soknown: 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
xana101:
I'm suspecting some Calabar brethren in ur area
lol
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by ValerianSteel(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
bufness:
Exactly but if it were a thread of a nairalander who murdered a snake,racoon,a rare specie of ocelot in cold blood for a pot of soup it would have graced the frontpage.
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by miremoses(m): 9:07am On Jan 15, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Exactly but if it were a thread of a nairalander who murdered a snake,racoon,a rare specie of ocelot in cold blood for a pot of soup it would have graced the frontpage.
if this makes it to fp..u go see insults from anti-pets in NL...beta liv it here
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by chidifyn(f): 6:45am On Feb 02, 2016
Did she came back or was found?
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by o42austino(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
Was she later found?
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by Stancrus(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
leksmedia:

1. Either it was stolen
2. It got lost

If it was stolen ask people around your area if they see your dog run out or if a car drove in while u were away or did it follow anyone .
I beg do disagree with you here gsd are known for there intelligent and agility I doubt if the dog got lost k9's are too smart to get lost easily my grandmother's akuke in our village on its own has being to neighbouring village and back after some days severally my opinion here is that the dog has being stolen but stll pray for the best bro u just might get lucky
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by Soknown: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
Thanks to y'all that expressed concern, sympathy and support when I reported that my dog flyer was missing .The good news is or was that she was found more than a week later in an uninhabited building within my neighborhood. I am sorry for not writing this immediately she was found, I was very busy with events that I will later share on Nairaland. I attached a recent pix of flyer. Thanks fellas.

Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by miremoses(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
[/color]
Soknown:
Thanks to y'all that expressed concern, sympathy and support when I reported that my dog flyer was missing .The good news is or was that she was found more than a week later in an uninhabited building within my neighborhood. I am sorry for not writing this immediately she was found, I was very busy with events that I will later share on Nairaland. I attached a recent pix of flyer. Thanks fellas.
[color=#000000]
Soknown:
Soknown:
good to hear..next time be cautious of ur four legs companion
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by Stancrus(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ur lucky bro ur dog was found early enough b4 it was seen by those hungry calabar dog eaters
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by miremoses(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Stancrus:
Ur lucky bro ur dog was found early enough b4 it was seen by those hungry calabar dog eaters
lol...not very calabar man z a dog eater...ebonyi,Enugu,IMO etc also eat dogs
Re: So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. by emeka2847: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2016
So what really played out here?

I wish analysts will contribute for us to learn here.

Was she tired of being at home? Or She didn't know her way back? Or could it be she found some other attractions like a boyfriend or something?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 2 Months Old German Shepherd Refuses To Eat / 7 Weeks Old Rottweiler Puppies For Sale (4puppies) / Dogo Argentino Puppies Looking For New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.