Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss (9942 Views)

People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by scentmarlc(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2016
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by ronald4lif(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2016
Steps into the podium and grabs mic. My name is ...... Lol

I'm of the view that pubic hairs should be trimmed but there are some disadvantages that could result from it.

The advantages and why I think it should be trimmed is that it looks more healthier and appealing when less pileous and if it's the female genitalía thrusting it's easier without feeling any friction. For those of us who takes delight in cunninlingus, it makes it better as we don't want to eat hairs whilst on it.

But the act of pubic hair epillation can come with it side effects too. One of which is that it leaves one susceptible for infection once they injure themselves in the process. Pubic hair can serve as a protection for unwanted microbes, dirts and other bacterial infection.

I've heard some people argue that it makes them feel like a child and they would rather conserve their hair which gives them sense of maturity and adult than look like one paedophile. So it's all about personal choice but I do prefer it trimmed nonetheless.

2 Likes

Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by dechibs(f): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2016
scentmarlc:

Does that mean you won't caught dead leaving traces like omotayor123 ? cheesy

hmm...most times no trace ov anytin.... Depends on my mood
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by scentmarlc(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2016
ronald4lif:

I'm of the view that pubic hairs should be trimmed but there are some disadvantages that could result from it.

The advantages and why I think it should be trimmed is that it looks more healthier and appealing when less pileous and if it's the female genitalía thrusting it's easier without feeling any friction. For those of us who takes delight in cunninlingus, it makes it better as we don't want to eat hairs whilst on it.

But the act of pubic hair epillation can come with it side effects too. One of which is that it leaves one susceptible for infection once they injure themselves in the process. Pubic hair can serve as a protection for unwanted microbes, dirts and other bacterial infection.

I've heard some people argue that it can makes them feel like a child and they would rather conserve their hair which gives them sense of maturity and adult than look like one paedophile. So it's all about personal choice but I do prefer it trimmed nonetheless.

...Applaudise.

What more can we say !! cheesy

Simple Short & Explicit.

Thanks baba nla for 'shooking' mouth grin

Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by scentmarlc(m): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2016
dechibs:

hmm...most times no trace ov anytin.... Depends on my mood
Badoolee grin . Mood Kwa !
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by Emodeee: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
Omotayor123:
Shaving it totally clean is good and healthy but I prefer leaving traces of those hairs. tongue

But Bushy... Hell No! embarassed

pictures will speak a lot
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by flokii: 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
HIT!... especially low cut
bald for gurls... mayb

1 Like

Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by misspicy(f): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
I can't believe I missed this honorable thread,been damn busy crycry

sorry for coming late Mr Scentmarlc

As y'all know me,jagaban ex trouble shooter, ex residence golddigger, present flirt and olosho of Nairaland, You call me MISSPICY. winkwinksmileysmiley

personal point,I prefer pubic hairs scrapped off,clean shaving is the best smileysmiley

its good for fresh air to pass through the skin down there,hygienically clean and for easy

cunninlingus smileywinkwinksmiley

my opinion
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by gracile(f): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
#saynotobaldpubichair

Yeah it's perfect for the armpit but definitely not good down there (tried it once, I felt naked!)
Personally, I'd prefer it all trimmed and smooth. And this cannot be achieved using razor blade or shaving stick- you don't want it Sharp and bristled-like (will you use it to scrub rug )
A special small scissors will do; the end-product is a beautiful, Well-trimmed, curly and sexy Pubic hair grin

1 Like

Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by gracile(f): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
ronald4lif:

I've heard some people argue that it makes them feel like a child and they would rather conserve their hair which gives them sense of maturity and adult than look like one paedophile. So it's all about personal choice but I do prefer it trimmed nonetheless.
You totally got it brather!
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
scentmarlc:

As a tradition, I have the singular honour to invite upstage people who have effortlessly impacted on others, their knowledge in areas of Human and Mental relationships via their threads and intuitive comments on most romance threads/topics.

Ladies and Gentlemen, join me as I welcome THE JAGABANS cheesy cheesy cheesy

@emusmith @estharfabian @ronald4lif @pwetychyka
@misspicy @kinglekan @king01 @aminat508 @omotayor123 @tonyebarcanista @toks2008 @tosyne2much @wristbangle @midolian @montezz @twaci @tohpahz @twaci @iamlegend1 @sexyceline @mrsphyno @lordprez @iamcharis @ademoladeji @Nubian113 @depeter26 @bqlekan @esosa993 @pinkbarbie @shegxi @lalasticlala @mrschinma

NOTE: If You wana be a part of THE JAGABANs, all you have to do is make a meaningful contribution in all of the OPEN DEBATES...................let's feel you cheesy . Simple

I dont av to be a jagaban

Only me is a one man mopol tongue
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
scentmarlc:

As a tradition, I have the singular honour to invite upstage people who have effortlessly impacted on others, their knowledge in areas of Human and Mental relationships via their threads and intuitive comments on most romance threads/topics.

Ladies and Gentlemen, join me as I welcome THE JAGABANS cheesy cheesy cheesy

@emusmith @estharfabian @ronald4lif @pwetychyka
@misspicy @kinglekan @king01 @aminat508 @omotayor123 @tonyebarcanista @toks2008 @tosyne2much @wristbangle @midolian @montezz @twaci @tohpahz @twaci @iamlegend1 @sexyceline @mrsphyno @lordprez @iamcharis @ademoladeji @Nubian113 @depeter26 @bqlekan @esosa993 @pinkbarbie @shegxi @lalasticlala @mrschinma

NOTE: If You wana be a part of THE JAGABANs, all you have to do is make a meaningful contribution in all of the OPEN DEBATES...................let's feel you cheesy . Simple

I dont av to be a jagaban

Only me is a one man mopol tongue tongue
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by Tedassie(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
evegran:
Pubic hairs is a turn on for me, as long as he smells nice and clean.

Shaven ones- kinda like doing stuff with a kid. I'll pass. smiley

evegran:
Pubic hairs is a turn on for me, as long as he smells nice and clean.

Shaven ones- kinda like doing stuff with a kid. I'll pass. smiley
Naah...the musty smell when it's bushy can be offputting,he's bound to sweat down there,even soap residues tends to cling to the hair around the A-region for a long while,bacteria acts on it and emits an offensive odour!
(Such stuffs cld irritate the Vjay leading up to Staph infections,BV etc
Careful shaving 'once in a blue moon' is advisable in my opinion)

oops...too much info',hope it didn't gross you out kiss

1 Like

Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Tedassie:

Naah...the musty smell when it's bushy can be offputting,he's bound to sweat down there,even soap residues tends to cling to the hair around the A-region for a long while,bacteria acts on it and emits an offensive odour!
(Such stuffs cld irritate the Vjay leading up to Staph infections,BV etc
Careful shaving 'once in a blue moon' is advisable in my opinion)

oops...too much info',hope it didn't gross you out kiss

Erm I didn't say he should leave the hairs untrimmed and like that of Judas Iscariot (obviously in those days-shaving sticks and clippers didn't exist), the hairs should not be a forest, but there's gotta be hairs. And using deodorant down there always keeps it dry and smelling nice.

You're welcome! smiley

Oh! Plus I was talking about males..
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by ademoladeji(m): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Pubic hair shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Pubic hair removal naturally irritates and inflames the hair follicles left behind, leaving microscopic open wounds. Rather than suffering a comparison to a bristle brush, frequent hair removal is necessary to stay smooth, causing regular irritation of the shaved or waxed area.

Pubic hair does have a purpose, providing a cushion against friction that can cause skin abrasion and injury, protection from bacteria and other unwanted pathogens, and is the visible result of long-awaited adolescent hormones, certainly nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about.

Removing your pubic hair is your choice, whether you're male or female. But ladies and gentlemen alike: if you do decide to shave, just make sure you don't do it while driving....

For me, I trim it.

1 Like

Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by callherspices(f): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Na d plaited one I like or dada with cowries attached to it. grin

But seriously it depend on d shape of d pusssy. I like a little hair not the bushy Ekaete style. Mild hair with letter V pattern is aesthetically adorable on chubby pusssy. It makes the V grave more prominent. The straight vertical line and love pattern too is a yes for me

But some skin and bone lepa girls especially calabar girls..chai. If housefly miss road enter their pubic hair, the fly go lost inside and suffocate to death.

Besides some hairs hard pass sponge and they leave bleeding cuts on the diick after sex. So just low cut don do me.

Dude..where r u from?? grin grin....this ur analysis no get competition oh...especially the last one "sponge,bleeding cuts and low cut" grin grin grin
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by callherspices(f): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
NemzySeries:
I clear mine weneva Itz no longer smooth unlike a lady I met ehNnn....d hairs deir b like Iron sponge wey dem use wash industrial pots after naming ceremony 4 ilorin
grin grin
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by Tedassie(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
evegran:

Erm I didn't say he should leave the hairs untrimmed and like that of Judas Iscariot (obviously in those days-shaving sticks and clippers didn't exist), the hairs should not be a forest, but there's gotta be hairs. And using deodorant down there always keeps it dry and smelling nice.

You're welcome! smiley

Oh! Plus I was talking about males..
i referenced the male gender in the 2nd line,and i only made reference to the female anatomy illustrating the potential "harm" to the female(assumingonly a regular male partner is involved for instance) with regards to intercourse, should he not keep his pubic hair low.

I knew exactly what i meant,by the way the male anatomy,the hygiene practices isn't the same with that of the female gender,as such the level of cleanliness of a partner isn't always certain at every point in time...hence,it is practically ineffective for a guy to rub deodorant or whatevr around his pubic region just to keep the place "fresh and smelling nice" on a regular timeframe unlike the females who use various body cosmetics etc to maintain a wholesome body,hope you understand?

(Read slowly to get my drift)

PS: Judas Iscariot isn't relevant in this discourse..gratia
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by Laredojohn(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
serious miss , especially if it gets bushy like sambisa forest, at least , everyone should keep it low
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by Meeky(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
gracile:
#saynotobaldpubichair

Yeah it's perfect for the armpit but definitely not good down there (tried it once, I felt naked!)
Personally, I'd prefer it all trimmed and smooth. And this cannot be achieved using razor blade or shaving stick- you don't want it Sharp and bristled-like (will you use it to scrub rug )
A special small scissors will do; the end-product is a beautiful, Well-trimmed, curly and sexy Pubic hair grin
this is my kinda of girl.sexy description.more trimmed pubic hairs for ya coochie

1 Like

Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by Meeky(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
callherspices:

Dude..where r u from?? grin grin....this ur analysis no get competition oh...especially the last one "sponge,bleeding cuts and low cut" grin grin grin
callherspices wats ya opinion on the issue?
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by callherspices(f): 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
For me...I keep it bald, I try to leave no trace of the hair (tho I suffer it days after) cool

Reasons: guess am used to it

For the guys, I love it bald too, to the lowest

Reasons: I won't wanna come out with wounded lip and tongue......cos I love to lick em all down to the lowest... and those hair can hold saliva and make erryfin irritating jhorr...let it be clean,bald, fresh and suckable grin grin
Thanks
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by NemzySeries(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
callherspices:
grin grin
hello miss....hope U're on d gud side
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by callherspices(f): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
NemzySeries:

hello miss....hope U're on d gud side
Always on the gud side cheesy

1 Like

Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by NemzySeries(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
callherspices:
For me...I keep it bald, I try to leave no trace of the hair (tho I suffer it days after) cool

Reasons: guess am used to it

For the guys, I love it bald too, to the lowest

Reasons: I won't wanna come out with wounded lip and tongue......cos I love to lick em all down to the lowest... and those hair can hold saliva and make erryfin irritating jhorr...let it be clean,bald, fresh and suckable grin grin
Thanks
hehehehehehehe....u go sabi lick Egyptian mangoes b dat
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by tpiah2: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Juju things.
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
First of all, it's 'foul language', not fowl language... can't see any chicken around

Secondly, of all the topics to base a debate on, it has to be about public Hair??
Thirdly, this is the most ridiculous and crass debate I've ever heard of, both offline and online
And this is the height of joblessness... on the path of the OP and those that'll engage in the debate.

2 Likes

Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by scentmarlc(m): 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:
I can't believe I missed this honorable thread,been damn busy crycry

sorry for coming late Mr Scentmarlc

As y'all know me,jagaban ex trouble shooter, ex residence golddigger, present flirt and olosho of Nairaland, You call me MISSPICY. winkwinksmileysmiley

personal point,I prefer pubic hairs scrapped off,clean shaving is the best smileysmiley

its good for fresh air to pass through the skin down there,hygienically clean and for easy

cunninlingus smileywinkwinksmiley

my opinion

Lols grin grin

Atleast better late than Never.

As for you opinnion, I can assure you its been Noted.

By the way, wetin be cunninglingus ? grin grin

Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by scentmarlc(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
First of all, it's 'foul language', not fowl language... can't see any chicken around

Secondly, of all the topics to base a debate on, it has to be about public Hair??
Thirdly, this is the most ridiculous and crass debate I've ever heard of, both offline and online
And this is the height of joblessness... on the path of the OP and those that'll engage in the debate.

Thanks for the correction prof. cheesy cheesy

Don't mind my rusty english. How I wish I was so polished and learned like your majesty. I read all so many good things about you. I even learnt you write for international Print medias, so inspiring.

Am quite aware you had to skip a board meeting just to correct my typo grammar and talk some sense into my dull head cheesy . Out of your magmanimousity, you even had to burn few seconds of your time to type a 4-line press release where you bashed both the Op and the Contributors for being dumb and jobless. Still, we appreciate you for not minding being tagged jobless, and having to scroll all through 3 pages of dumb comments and waiting for approximately 1 minute before you could register your opinnion. How silly of us not to know the equivalent monetary value of the time you just exhausted on us (on this dumb thread)

My regards to the proud, rude ,self-centered, uncouth, ill-mannered and egoistic people living around you. They did a great job on you.

Once again, thank you for coming !!!!.

Cc: misspicy , estharfabian, iamlegend1 cutehector ronald4lif
Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
You're very welcome, kind sir. kiss

It truly is a great pity that you, a future leader of this great nation and a supposed solution provider would engage yourself in such triviality when other important issues abound.. And mind you, I don't seek to get my brain cells destroyed, so I hardly paid any attention to what nonsense you or others might have posted as regarding this highly ludicrous topic, I only gave my high opinion based on the incredulity of the topic. Now, I wish you'd not use such names on my person, as I merely spoke the truth out of the goodness of my heart. If you were so much offended by the truth, the best you could have done was to repent from thinking up such repulsive topics and bringing forth meaningful, sensible topics that would actually move the human race forward.
Now, get out of my mentions and look for some other bored person to stroke your phallus.This shall be my final words to you.
Cheers kiss
scentmarlc:

Thanks for the correction prof. cheesy cheesy

Don't mind my rusty english. How I wish I was so polished and learned like your majesty. I read all so many good things about you. I even learnt you write for international Print medias, so inspiring.

Am quite aware you had to skip a board meeting just to correct my typo grammar and talk some sense into my dull head cheesy . Out of your magmanimousity, you even had to burn few seconds of your time to type a 4-line press release where you bashed both the Op and the Contributors for being dumb and jobless. Still, we appreciate you for not minding being tagged jobless, and having to scroll all through 3 pages of dumb comments and waiting for approximately 1 minute before you could register your opinnion. How silly of us not to know the equivalent monetary value of the time you just exhausted on us (on this dumb thread)

My regards to the proud, rude ,self-centered, uncouth, ill-mannered and egoistic people living around you. They did a great job on you.

Once again, thank you for coming !!!!.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by scentmarlc(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
ademoladeji:

Pubic hair removal naturally irritates and inflames the hair follicles left behind, leaving microscopic open wounds. Rather than suffering a comparison to a bristle brush, frequent hair removal is necessary to stay smooth, causing regular irritation of the shaved or waxed area.

Pubic hair does have a purpose, providing a cushion against friction that can cause skin abrasion and injury, protection from bacteria and other unwanted pathogens, and is the visible result of long-awaited adolescent hormones, certainly nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about.

Removing your pubic hair is your choice, whether you're male or female. But ladies and gentlemen alike: if you do decide to shave, just make sure you don't do it while driving....

For me, I trim it.
well crafted boss.

I doff my hat biko.

There are people I can't just ignore what they have to say. Even to the most idiotic question, they sure have a sensible and well arranged answer. Ofcourse I know common sense is not common, and am quite aware stupidity is a gift .... What baffles me is the way most people overuse such gift

Here comes to the end of today's Open debate. My sincere thanks to MY HOUSE OF JAGABANs . I appreciate your bluntness, honesty, straightforwardness and more importantly, your wisdom and ability to share.

Thanks to all who said . , smiley or cheesy . All na same. The thread is not a competition thread or a game. Its just an open debate where you get to plead a case in favour or against it. It is my believe someone , somewhere might be influenced by your well researched and professional take on minor issues that complicates relationships.

Till wednesday people, stay well and remain beautiful

I love Y'all

Courtesy: http://scentmarlc./ .

1 Like

Re: PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
ademoladeji:

For me, I trim it.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 facts about women that will shock you. / Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You / God is good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.