Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. (8044 Views)

Men's Secrets You Don't Know, Let Expose Them / Guys, Let's Talk About " WHAT'S TRENDING? " / Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2016
If I am not mistaking, more than 95% of sexual assault cases we have today were filed by ladies. I am of the opinion that equal numbers of men have been sexually abused without been reported.
I discussed with a few of my male colleagues and about 80% of them have been sexually assaulted when they were younger.
The reason why I am opening this thread is to take the census of men who have been assaulted by older women. The guys in the house who were abused by an older lady should let us know and also state their age and the lady's age as at the time.
Ladies who have sexually abused younger boys should also tell us about it stating the age and the guy's age as at then.
Let me open the floor. I was sexually abused by a lady 2 years my senior when I was 17 years of age. She was 19 as at then.
Let's see this as a research! God bless you all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 11, 2016
I was sexually assaulted by a Lady who was 10 Years Older

although I didn't want to Have sex, was it my Fault that I sucked her N*pples and made her feel Horney? Only for her to pin me down.and Give me the Best Bleep of my Life grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2016
DonUjay:
I was sexually assaulted by a Lady who was 10 Years Older

although I didn't want to Have sex, was it my Fault that I sucked her N*pples and made her feel Horney? Only for her to pin me down.and Give me the Best Fork of my Life
Hmmm!!! I guess you didn't report the case to your parent because you enjoyed it, right?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2016
It beats my imagination, because I can't phantom what they enjoy in an immature innocent ROD

Ladies, make una come confess o how una take collect the innocence of that small boy.
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2016
Tundeiab:

Hmmm!!! I guess you didn't report the case to your parent because you enjoyed it, right?
.Report to My Parents? I was a matured Guy when this Happened. I was 23
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by glimpse33(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2016
Its Actually A Thing Of Joy For Most Guys cheesy
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2016
DonUjay:
.Report to My Parents? I was a matured Guy when this Happened. I was 23
oh! I see. grin
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by obiorathesubtle: 11:05am On Jan 11, 2016
I was raped repeatedly by older women when I was 14, this ordeal took a toll on my confidence, self esteem and whatnot.. I sustained a big injury on the left side of my shaft which made my dick useless for a year and 3 months.

I didn't report this to anybody because I felt only girls have to report to the authorities or parents when raped.. Moreover, I'd feel more embarrassed telling anyone. I lived with a broken mind for years and nobody knew!

Men all around the world are being raped, women just love the publicity.

12 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2016
glimpse33:
Its Actually A Thing Of Joy For Most Guys cheesy
Even for a 4 year old boy?
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I was raped repeatedly by older women when I was 14, this ordeal took a toll on my confidence, self esteem and whatnot.. I sustained a big injury on the left side of my shaft which made my dick useless for a year and 3 months.

I didn't report this to anybody because I felt only girls have to report to the authorities or parents when raped.. Moreover, I'd feel more embarrassed telling anyone. I lived with a broken mind for years and nobody knew!

Bros, shud I belive this? grin
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

I agree with your submission bro! Did you by any way give the older women the green light or you were seduced by them?
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by obiorathesubtle: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2016
Tundeiab:

I agree with your submission bro! Did you by any give the older women the green light or you were seduced by them?
undecided I was RAPED! Would I say raped if they gave me the "green light"??

I was forcefully held down and raped by two women.. I kept struggling but they were too strong for me!!

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by obiorathesubtle: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2016
stupidity:
grin ehenaa.. I don lie before??
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2016
stupidity:
Believe bro! One of the men I interviewed told me that his mother's friend sexually assaulted him when he was 4. Just imagine that?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2016
I was not assaulted by anybody. undecided

why a full grown woman would ever find a small kid's Johnson even remotely attractive beats me. hence I find whatever I read here difficult to believe.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I was RAPED! Would I say raped if they gave me the "green light"??

I was forcefully held down and raped by two women.. I kept struggling but they were too strong for me!!
Two for that matter? Sorry for that bro. Just consciously work on the self esteem. You will overcome it some day. Peace!
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2016
I'm too weak to read this cry cry

Protect your sons like you protect your daughters.

I swear to God if a woman so much as touch my son so help me God when I'm done with her she'll think she was raped by a mop. angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by cruzita(f): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2016
but can men be sexually assaulted?
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2016
Teempakguy:
I was not assaulted by anybody. undecided

why a full grown woman would ever find a small kid's Johnson even remotely attractive beats me. hence I find whatever I read here difficult to believe.
Let me just give you a little assignment. Interview 10 men who are in their 30's about this same topic. You will be surprised by your findings.
Just promise to come back here to give us the feed back.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by SexyCeline(f): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2016
Trash!! Rolls her ass & walks outta the thread.
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by obiorathesubtle: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2016
Tundeiab:

Two for that matter? Sorry for that bro. Just consciously work on the self esteem. You will overcome it some day. Peace!
thanks.. I'm ok now.. It happened years ago. It was kinda my fault.. I did some terrible things to them.. I guess that was for getting back at me.
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2016
There is NO RAPE/ sexual assault OP in ur case...obviously that was with a consent from u...ur already 17 when that thing happened but u let her do the things u know u will enjoy undecided
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2016
Nubian113:
I'm too weak to read this cry cry

Protect your sons like you protect your daughters.

I swear to God if a woman so much as touch my son so help me God when I'm done with her she'll think she was raped by a mop. angry angry angry angry angry

Pls do protect your son. Boys don't talk when such things happen to them.
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2016
Tundeiab:

Pls do protect your son. Boys don't talk when such things happen to them.

I'd kill a bit!ch!!! But my sons will talk!

I will train them to fvckin squeal if an older girl/woman even looks at them funny forget touch a hair on their head!!

Mothers please take note cry cry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2016
Tundeiab:

Let me just give you a little assignment. Interview 10 men who are in their 30's about this same topic. You will be surprised by your findings.
Just promise to come back here to give us the feed back.
I don't know joor.

it is just uneasy to believe.
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by glimpse33(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2016
Tundeiab:
Even for a 4 year old boy?
Sadly, But YES!
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2016
KashyBaby:
There is NO RAPE/ sexual assault OP in ur case...obviously that was with a consent from u...ur already 17 when that thing happened but u let her do the things u know u will enjoy undecided

Honestly! Just get off this thread please. It ain't a battle of the sexes. Your opinion on his experience wasn't asked of you. Share yours it says.

#nowhentoshutup

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lemme give you a summary of what truly transpired that day. My elder sister who is many years my senior(about 9) got a single room apartment incase she has a visitor.
It happened that she wanted traveling, so she asked me and her then fiancé younger sister to sleep in the room so the place won't be deserted.
She saw me as a religious boy and being the last born . As soon as we got to the room, we both laid on the bed. I was already asleep when I noticed her breast in my mouth. She went stark naked. I was able to avoid the assault that day, but she had her way the second time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2016
KashyBaby:
eewww . . .
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2016
Nubian113:

I'd kill a bit!ch!!! But my sons will talk!

I will train them to fvckin squeal if an older girl/woman even looks at them funny forget touch a hair on their head!!

Mothers please take note cry cry
Boys and girls are not wired THESAME way. The best way is to give the child sex education at an early age.
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2016
hehehehe grin grin

I'm here to read lies grin
Re: Guys, Let's Expose The Ladies. by Tundeiab(m): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hehehehe grin grin

I'm here to read lies grin

May be you are one of the elderly ladies who do small boys.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Picked Up A Sex Worker For A Night, Now We Are In Love With Each Other . / Which Of These African Slay Queens Do You Consider The Hottest? / Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.