Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 (106562 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 3) On 11th August 2017 / Juventus Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 11th April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 by emmygzy(m): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

grin Nothing yet until you guyz learn to be sincere. Messi doesn't deserve it, PERIOD!
you dis bae. Sha, I don't know why you're pained. Even ronaldo himself did not complain cos he knows that he doesn't deserve it. Balondor should not be based on scoring tap-ins and penalties alone. Admit that messi is the king. Even ronaldo said that he wouldvlovebtobav his first leg.
Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 by Scopemaster(m): 9:17am On Jan 12, 2016
egbon ronaldo, if you want the award, you can come and have it......
Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2016
kobonaire:
Actually your backhanded reference to MB is trying to mock Jdesilentkiller by impling poverty. It's not cool dude. Why would you even make fun of someone if they were poor. Every body get condition/level, it does not make them less of a person.
Thanks my oga, having contrary opinion is not a basis for insults.... Its just downright immaturity. Hate to say this but I am FG worker just here to catch fun, we should be mindful who we insults on a faceless forum. Once again, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 by Obas101(m): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2016
Laveda:
I do grin
Dats really nice.. I love girls dat like sport
Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 by Banter1(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2016
vindisick:
well,hug a transformer
it's 2016, I do not respond to insult. Stay blessed bro.

#BetterMe2016
Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2016
Still on celebration mood...

Every goal and title won by Messi last season was a hit bk to bk......

If your a real soccer fan,add me on whatsapp 07033033101 and message me to add you to a soccer fan zone where you meet many club fans like you.. We also help to predict games. You won't regret to be there
Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 by orakao8: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2016
u no know ronaldo house?...collect the award go give am now
januzaj:
CR7 deserves the award.....it is an individual award not team award......trophies are meant for team.....suarez and neymar contributed the same percentage messi contributed in winning those five trophies ....Madrid would have won them if Benzema and Bale also contributed the way CR7 did..... Messi fans if messi assists in a match without scoring they ll be like " Messi the best playmaker "....buh if CR7 does ...." CR7 flops for Madrid
Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 by Phobia1: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
januzaj:
CR7 deserves the award.....it is an individual award not team award......trophies are meant for team.....suarez and neymar contributed the same percentage messi contributed in winning those five trophies ....Madrid would have won them if Benzema and Bale also contributed the way CR7 did..... Messi fans if messi assists in a match without scoring they ll be like " Messi the best playmaker "....buh if CR7 does ...." CR7 flops for Madrid
eeeya i can feel ur pain bro. thats life. who God don bless ni, no man can curse. Dats how most of us shouted Reekado doesnt deserve d award buh hes stil d one its bein given. #MessiTheGreat
Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 by Akeema14: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
PLS READ THOROUGHLY AND GAIN SOMETHING TODAY ABOUT CR7 AND MESSI: This football thing is not all about scoring goals only, though it contribute and matters a lot....when Ronaldo deserve it in 2013 and 14.. He won it.. but There are many criteria they look into, b4 given out d award.... Since world Cup was played early last year, they considered it as part of d this year selection too...but wat they look most is individual performance and some times team award.. Ronaldo scored 57 goals and 17 assist with no trophy at all last season while Messi scored 52 goals with 27 assist and won many trophies like champions League, Laliga, coper d rey, super cup and club world Cup with so much contribution to all dis trophies, and reach world Cup final lost to Germany by penalty last season (We all saw his contribution in both club and country last season).... Wat is d essence of scoring goals, if ur goals contribute nothing to win trophies for ur team..... Football is beyond personal glory, all of us knows this ... But Seriously, sentiment won't allow people to accept wat is fact ..... Some love Ronaldo and some love Messi.. But wat pain me most is dat here in Nigeria, most people (not all) dat loves Ronaldo don't watch his matches except Eclasico, most of them are Manchester United fans, who like shouting Ororo Ororo.. the question is how many times did u leave ur busy time just to watch Ronaldo playing live on TV?.. Most of u always browse.... hope Ronaldo score today, let me check how many goals he scored today , nothing more to u and his team than goals... But for Messi many people (mostly barca fans and many from different club) watch him playing becos of his entertainment... They believe he av many things to deliver beside goals..... Listen, Football of nowadays is a thing that is crystal clear to everyone about who deserve it or not. Ronaldo love showing his talent by run, play shot or at times release pass and score goals with little trophies for his team... While Messi is natural, he always play to d world's satisfaction.. Like scoring goals, entertaining people with his running and dribbling in every match, set dangerous pass for his teammates, work with his teammates ( and at times, when match is difficult, he operate in forward and midfield to create chances), he always contribute much to d success of his team and lastly, he love his whole team achievement more than his own personal glory......to me Both players are good but wat classify them is that... Ronaldo is an hard working man... while... Messi is a natural gifted man. Messi is the best player in the history football.. Hoping to see another person like this man in football again after his career runs out but I doubt... I'm looking forward to seeing player like him again in future. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 by Phobia1: 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
TheSlyone:
Ffuck messi
Ffuck Barcelona
Ffuck Spain
Ffuck Barca Fans
Ffuck UEFA
Ffuck FIFA
Ffuck everyone who is against Ronaldo
Heeeeey. heeeeey o. anybody dat knws dis guy on here shud please to his house bfor he commit suicide o. tor, i don talk my own o. #MessiTheGreat
Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 by VicHeavens10(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Congrats to the only MESSI
Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 by kennyman2000(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Bobnaira:
Messi really, is made of gold. every true and honest football lover, will appreciate this guy. he is simply "Magical".

just sent u a msg on whatsapp. Check ur whatsapp sir
Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 by prinsam30: 7:10am On Mar 31, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I know I will meet your Type, this link can help change your sentiment
m.goal.com/s/en/news/1785/ballon-dor/2016/01/11/19191102/made-of-gold-magical-messi-is-the-most-dominant-player-of?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=enfb

that's ur 10kobo opinion, mine is noted simple
Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 by prinsam30: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2016
vindisick:
i don't even understand how someone will like this comment

because that someone is a reasonable fellow than u, thanks
Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 by prinsam30: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2016
gurunlocker:

I don't wanna comment before but this your post is biased...... saying mess I started 4 yrs b4 cr7? messi started playing first team.games in 2008..... do you watch Madrid n barce match and compare ? or you just read live score and check the scorer to see ronaldo? I do watch Madrid and barce match very well, Ronaldo contribute little to the team, he only stays inside box ( benzema position) to tap in... I respect him, but damn, watch messi game and have some joy, you must always laugh..... Ronaldo make most of his assists in a difficult situation, He hate it when his team mate score while he didn't..... messi don't do this.

have you ever read where they compare Ronaldo to Pele or maradona?.... you can also answer that with messi.

and now ur the one been biased here
Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016 by PNSB: 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
GOOD NEWS!!!!!!
ALL NEW ALL FRESH!!

RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS ONCE WE POST NEW PREDICTIONS ALL FOR FREE!!!

Here is the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.picknstake.android

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Juventus Vs Real Madrid: UCL Final (1 - 4) On 3rd June 2017 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.