Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience (64279 Views)

Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS) / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by alexov(m): 7:14am On Jan 12, 2016
GurlFriend:
Have Yoruba guys been vindicated? What do you think?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-YgOyVH17bw0/VpNvJT8hYUI/AAAAAAAATuA/cjPC4rIwm-Y/s1600/9.JPG[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4C3216lcalU/VpNvK0Pgr-I/AAAAAAAATuI/JhxjhyBC6Bg/s1600/8.JPG[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oRoxVG-BqSc/VpNvMsaEVcI/AAAAAAAATuQ/Xn5nhRGmDVQ/s1600/7.JPG[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/girl-narrates-her-experience-with-igbo.html
The fact that anybody would think being a bad person or a jerk is peculiar to a certain group of people is just silly. People are who they are not because of their tribes but because of their values and individual characters that they alone possess. There are bad people in a every tribe or country or continent and there will always be good people as well. It's not like bad people just reside or come from a particular place.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 12, 2016
Women don't like guys who really care about them. What is car and money? Something anybody can get. What is dignity and honesty? Something only a few possess
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by anukulapo: 7:48am On Jan 12, 2016
misspicy:
Well the only Igbo guy I experienced is same,I believe her but I won't generalise smileysmileysmiley

BTW Igbo guys are still learners

#yorubademons are way worse

quote me with trash and see the bad side of spicy undecided
Trash.
I don quote you. Call LAWMA. Lolz
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by anukulapo: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2016
Monalisa185:
love me my Igbo guys...proud of you boys gringrin
Goddess of igbo boys. You did raise your boys well cheesy
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by mbills: 7:56am On Jan 12, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
My thought exactly

I feel lyk some lowlifes are hiding under the aegis of women to spit vitriol on igbo boiyz.

Just imagine the irrational predudice of generalization, just bcs of her romantic misadvanture with a suppose igbo guy

"Yoruba boiyz are demons, igbo boiyz are devils".

How can one come to that conclusion when he/she haven't come in contact with all yoruba and igbo boiyz. angry
[/size]

See ololsho girl wey wan form virgin, na God go punish your papa
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by solonazzy: 9:09am On Jan 12, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
it is evident that a cretinous incosenquential demented trabalistic nonentity lyk you crave attention, but I won't give you the attention you need, since I'm in a good mood and gat lot of things to do. Maybe one of this days i will teach you how to avoid my moniker with every atom of strength in your sub-human self, cos I love to put mentally deranged dyslexic patients in their place.

Now would do me an important favour and evaporate out of my mention sad

Flaccid dolt.
[/size]
...oh Lil brat, it's inconsequential and tribalistic.... Nt d rubbish u wrote up Dr... Incase u Dnt kno, I never check monikers..... I'm nt jobless..... If I take my tym to read ur thrash, u still expect me to note ur moniker?.... Dats joblessness of d highest order...i expect more babyish response..... Open ur dictionary n copy correctly Dis tym
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Poseidon000: 9:52am On Jan 12, 2016
solonazzy:
...oh Lil brat, it's inconsequential and tribalistic.... Nt d rubbish u wrote up Dr... Incase u Dnt kno, I never check monikers..... I'm nt jobless..... If I take my tym to read ur thrash, u still expect me to note ur moniker?.... Dats joblessness of d highest order...i expect more babyish response..... Open ur dictionary n copy correctly Dis tym
[size=13pt]
It amuse me how a person lyk you, Inebriated with exuberance of tribalism and gifted with egotistical imagination of lunacy that can all times command
interminable and consistent series of cerebrum disorder. Can align vapidity with imbecility.

Anyway, no fvck given until next time
[/size]
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by obaytoto1: 9:53am On Jan 12, 2016

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by TheyStoleMyName(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2016
Dumb bitches everywhere. Smdh
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Monalisa185(f): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2016
anukulapo:
Goddess of igbo boys. You did raise your boys well cheesy
irrespective of how they were raised, I'm still proud of themtongue
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by obinnashady(m): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Maka why ? Lol
o kwa isi na o afa gi?
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by obinnashady(m): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Fancha bu ikpu
lol
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by solonazzy: 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
It amuse me how a person lyk you, Inebriated with exuberance of tribalism and gifted with egotistical imagination of lunacy that can all times command
interminable and consistent series of cerebrum disorder. Can align vapidity with imbecility.

Anyway, no fvck given until next time
[/size]
Lwkmd.......I'm really catching fun...... U never cease to amaze me.... Gud u carefully copied Dis tym
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by IkpuMmadu: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
obinnashady:
o kwa isi na o afa gi?

Otua
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by AdeniyiA(m): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
famouswheelz:

sorry wah is FWB girl
czarr:
friends with benefits
...yes, lemme add this,
Fair Weather Babe

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2016
na after many prick woman take dey get sense
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by TheEngineer1: 5:49am On Jun 15, 2016
How does your story concern his tribe?? Sorry, try a fulani guy next time... grin shocked angry grin
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 15, 2016
Kids today are stupid and fucking unintelligent you date one guy and already attack the whole tribe because of a single person. Fucking Twitter addicted biitches
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by stabbo: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
lilkudos:

Heiyaa.. You? Survive where cry cry ah pity for you guys.. Next they start yelling Igbo's too like money... #we are just better cause we hustle our ass to make it and build things... Morning and night no rest.. While you sit your sorry lazy ass and watch us build things for you... Where do you wanna survive ? In your bed.. Pls wake up .. We actually talking about another topic.. #not this issue you wanna worry me with

Guy hustle your lame a.s.s back to your eroded hamlet, you build things but failed woefully to build your land. Running everywhere else in the world to soil the country's reputation, nobody needs you to build for them, build for yourself first. Your people like shortcuts to make money like lazy cretin, still they aren't among the richest in Nigeria, you're just a bunch of loud mouth chest beating apes with very little achievements.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.