Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook Post & Nigerian Facebook Post. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook Post & Nigerian Facebook Post. (606 Views)

Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) / Ibo Or Igbo? What’s The Difference? / What's The Difference Between Calabar And Akwa Ibom Apart From Location? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook Post & Nigerian Facebook Post. by gtcoolboy(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook Post & Nigerian Facebook Post BRITISH FACEBOOK POST: ------------------------ ANGELA GRANT: - I love my husband so much and I can do anything to please him. But I have recently been finding myself attracted to his younger brother, what should I do folks? COMMENTS: William Hale: I think you need to talk to your husband about it because marriage is all about communication. Vanessa Drinkwater: Oh dear! I have been in your shoes before. I had to wake up and face the fact that I am married. Tracy Bamby: Awwwww love….Get yourself a nice cuppa tea… it’ll sooth away that burning ache you feel for his brother…oh and don’t forget to watch Oprah later…*huggz hun* --------------------------- NOW CHECK OUT THE NIGERIAN POST RAMAOTU IDEMUDIA: I live with my husband and two daughters...anytime my brother in-law comes to visit, I feel the urge to be with him instead. I need advice please. COMMENTS Titilayo Kurukere: Ashawo !…no wonder you can’t even give the poor man a son…so so daughters *mtcheew* Damilola Gbadamosi : Oloshi leleyi, your brother in-law ke Amaka Ede: You are a disgrace to your family and all women. JEZEBEL! Bornboy The Bigboy: You are just too cute. I love u, my BB pin is 22AA22BBC…please add me so that I can take care of you when my containers arrive from high and low seas…bebi leave ya husband lemme show you the life! Mohamadu Bello: This is all Buhari's fault Ekaite Akpan: @ Mohamadu, YOU ARE MAD...IT IS JONATHAN's FAULT…YOU HE-GOAT! In fact, I don’t even know why I am toking to you sef…..ILLITERATE! Mr Smith (Confused Briton on the friends list): Huh? Suffering And Smiling Student: Has ASUU strike been called off? Prophet Touch Not My Anointed: The bible says in ‘fallopian’ chapter 2 verse tatee…thou shall not look at ya husband’s brothers with lust. Repent my sister. Aminu Megida: May Allah forgive u Aishatu Yaya: It’s not ya fault….shey, is the man that decided to put ring on ya finger….there are plenty good women around but he decided to choose you…useless ojukokoro. Adebiyi Ojo: Abeg, is anyone coming to London?….I need someone to bring me some crayfish, its urgent. Captain Morufu Ikechukwu-Hassan: Auction!! Auction! Auction! Customs impounded vehicles @ reasonable prices. Inbox me for more details. Patrick Obahiagbon: The enormity of this crinkun crankun will bring about Armageddonrial end to the fiscal polistikum edificacy of the I do…. I don’t of the marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Tradition A Curse Or A Blessing?????? / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Bear A Female Name? / Check Out This Lady And Her Nigeria - Inspired Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.