Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) (25945 Views)

Adexen Recruitment Agency Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Adexen Recruitment Agency Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Is This A Scam Mail? Who Else Got This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Saved2Serve: 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hello house, i wish to warn people to be wary of fake recruitment agenies (scammers). Given the high rate of unemployment, they will dupe gullible and desperate mones. Just today i got this mail from[b] Omas Recrutiment Agency, see our convo below:[/b]

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Saved2Serve: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
OMAS RECRUITMENT omasrecruitment@gmail.com <info@prolocomondragone.net> Today at 1:56 PM
Message body

Dear Job applicant,

We are Omas Recruitment Agency searching for well qualified professional engineers, And your resume has been viewed in our recruitment partner’s website at oilandgasjobsearch, as matching qualifications found for our Oil & Gas Facility in Dubai, UAE.

As we currently having Job opening in the areas also been mandated by top management to recruit International applicants (Expatriates) are preferred to complement local Personnel; As we have been mandate to recruit the same. Please answer the below Online Questions while submitting the job requirements at the earliest.

* Updated CV/Resume
* Recent Passport Photograph (Not older than 6 months).

WEIR OIL & GAS INTERNATIONAL ONLINE QUESTIONS.

1. What are your areas of expertise?
2. Why do you want to work with us?
3. How long have you worked in the relative position?
4. Age & Gender?
5. Kindly state your current position.
6. Can you relocate within one month?
7. Please provide direct mobile number.
8. What is your country of Origin?
9. What is your present location?
10.What is your current salary per month?

Contact us through our direct temporary e-mail address (omasrecruitment@gmail.com) to enable us attend to you accordingly.

Please ensure that all information provided is true and correct.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sankas Ming
Hiring Manager
OMAS RECRUITMENT
Mussaffah, PO Box 4112,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
E-mail: omasrecruitment@gmail.com

MY REPLY: You couldn't do this well. You are just a learner. Embryo scammer....lol. You dey learn work, still no improvement on you. Tell your village people to apply even your granny. All your scam mails are failures back to back; yet you no dey give up. Egboh wereh scammer, if you want my CV you can come and take it. street employment ti take over....fool.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by kachnov(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Funny,the headies spirit has taken over you.

You can be working in my signature before Dangote offer ati take over.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Lobolintin(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by pofolo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Epic reply.....
street ti take over...
just pray dangote come and settles this one too.

4 Likes

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by callherspices(f): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin your reply ehn...still in the spirit of the headies

Scammers errywhere undecided
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Hybrid600: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
lol
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Omotayor123(f): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin grin grin Every scam was a hit back to back, but yet No Maga tongue tongue

15 Likes

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by sapientia(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
lol
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
how much be grinded pepper??

3 Likes

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by mosho2good: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
Every scam was a hit back to back from scaming laide to tayo and idowu.

iyalaya anybody.
hacking ti take over

1 Like

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by ericessien24: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nice one bro
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by eleko1: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
U shud have rain curse on his head/household.Useless pipu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by galarbagalapazy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
na where man de work na there him go chop dat why chinis people call yauoitanahehiiiiiii(workshoppppp)
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by dadson2009(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin grin
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by kennyman2000(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmmmm....
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by BIGTinfotech: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thank God you were wise and didn't fall for their scam.

1 Like

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by looseweight: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
One of the best lesson I have learnt in this forum is to be smart to emails.

Thank God the OP didn't fall victim...

If you anyone send you msg via any means, come to this forum and ask questions, or quickly Google it out. Simple....

BTW, check my profile if you want to loose some tummy fat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by aspabay(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Funny
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by ournaijablog(f): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
you even have time to reply I get tons of text msgs everyday

2 Likes

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by engrjacuzzi: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
blame APC for this recruitment scam. when they promised us 1 million jobs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by ndaman25: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
hahahahahah
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by jaybel(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hmm
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by crispberry(f): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
O ga
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Ojestas(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Even as we still dey there dey suffer. . we still dey rob one another. .

1 Like

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by mymadam(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Once again, poor punctuation and/or grammar is the scammer's give away! SMH

2 Likes

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
john4reala:
how much be grinded pepper??
Mschew

1 Like

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by poshestmina(f): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Kikikikiikiki
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by simdam500(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Back to back ko.

If they already have ur cv from anoda site how come they want u to still answer the same question they claim they already have answer to?

That! Would ave been a better reply....

1 Like

Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by Adwexky(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by blaquemyc: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
I reserve my comment.
Re: Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) by NobleAky(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
You should have played along until Demands are made! Who knows it might turn out to be real!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Highly Intelligent Lady Lost A Job Opportunity. / List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State / 5 Tips To Make Your CV Standout And Grab Employers Attention In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.