Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

How To Display Google Adsense On Youtube Videos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Display Google Adsense On Youtube Videos (900 Views)

Youtube Introduces Strict Rules For Approving Adsense On Channels / How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Display Google Adsense On Youtube Videos by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
If your YouTube channel is in good standing and you've uploaded videos that abide by community guidelines, you can monetize them with google ads and start making money from your videos.

To opt in, go to the monetization tab at https://www.youtube.com/account_monetization and click "Enable my account"

Accept the terms, select the ad formats and link your Adsense account. You can also create new adsense account via the link.

Go to "Video Manager", select the videos you want to monetize and click "Monetize"

Once the videos are approved, you will see the $ next to each video.

You can view earnings via the YouTube analytics page.

Have fun!

http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2016/01/how-i-place-google-ads-on-my-youtube-videos.html

1 Like

Re: How To Display Google Adsense On Youtube Videos by Onyejemechimere(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: How To Display Google Adsense On Youtube Videos by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
You rock boss Jidetheblogger, nice tutorial.
Re: How To Display Google Adsense On Youtube Videos by jaylister(m): 7:24am On Jan 12, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: How To Display Google Adsense On Youtube Videos by yomalex(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2016
Nice tips

1 Like

Re: How To Display Google Adsense On Youtube Videos by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
jaybossYBNL:
You rock boss Jidetheblogger, nice tutorial.

Thanks bro wink wink

Hope you've started creating those videos. cheesy
Re: How To Display Google Adsense On Youtube Videos by jaybossYBNL(m): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
JideTheBlogger:

Thanks bro wink wink
Hope you've started creating those videos. cheesy
am in the testing state, am practising sha...I will come out big.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

$100 Giftcard Needed Asap / How To Get Payoneer Card In Nigeria Free Of Charge / Blog For Just 3500 With Custom Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.