Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) (49437 Views)

Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by NEHLIVE: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
According to various reports, the two women started hurling insults at each other over a man and before anyone could say jack, a fight ensued. The incident happened over the the weekend during a Football tournament at the Ziwani Ground, Nairobi. More photos below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/photos-2-women-exchange-blows-over-man.html

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by NEHLIVE: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
shocked shocked

THAT LADY IN LEMON COLOUR DRESS ALMOST KILLED HER, SEE THE FULL FIGHT PHOTOS HEREĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/photos-2-women-exchange-blows-over-man.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by geesilver(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
OP who is the winner.
Who knows may be they are fighting over yaya toure and Pierre-EmerickAubameyang,

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by kilode100(f): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
Stupid women fighting over an ordinary man when it should have been the other way round..

Next!!..

28 Likes

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
kilode100:
Stupid women fighting over an ordinary man when it should have been the other way round..

Next!!..
@ordinary man? "nt all men are ordinary

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by menabae(f): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
kilode100:

Next!!..
hahaahhaha really silly and shameful..

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by kilode100(f): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
softappless:
@ordinary man? "nt all men are ordinary

Really?.. Are you saying that you are extraordinary?.. cheesy

24 Likes

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
kilode100:

Really?.. Are you saying that you are extraordinary?.. cheesy
well i dnt know of oda men but i know im extraordinary

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
menabae:
hahaahhaha really silly and shameful..
wats shameful abt it, wat makes u fighting 4 me shameful?

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by chaberry(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lolcheesycheesy

I hope the referree is still there to separate this two ladies

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by menabae(f): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
softappless:
wats shameful abt it, wat makes u fighting 4 me shameful?
God forbid,I can never fight for man,they dnt worth the stress mehn.......

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
menabae:
God forbid,I can never fight for man,they dnt worth the stress mehn.......
are u generalizing? as in all men?

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by menabae(f): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
softappless:
are u generalizing? as in all men?
not generalizing anyways,not all men ok except one or two among them
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
menabae:
not generalizing anyways,not all men ok except one or two among them
good in other words u can still fight 4 some men

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by IamLEGEND1: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2016

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by menabae(f): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
softappless:
good in other words u can still fight 4 some men
only my bro and dad

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
menabae:
only my bro and dad
LOL chai ur lover has suffered
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by kilode100(f): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
softappless:
well i dnt know of oda men but i know im extraordinary

Are you now?..

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
kilode100:

Are you now?..
now what?
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lwkmd. VERY 4NY.
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by juliusogedengbe(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Lwkmd. VERY 4NY.
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by jemjack2: 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Funny
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Letsgoandfuck(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thank God o
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Guyman02: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Its like the man sabi cure them of konji very well

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Orishi rishi undecided
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Letsgoandfuck:
Thank God o

Thank God for kini? angry
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Saved2Serve: 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
is lindaikeji's blog now running on same string with nairaland?

Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by juliusogedengbe(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
SEE WETIN PRICK DEY CAUSE!!!!!
OYA CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW!!!!
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by mosho2good: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
Every fight was a hit back to back from fighting bash Ali to Mohammed Tyson to may weather.

iyalaya anybody.

boxing ti take over
Re: 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
Foolishness at its peak.

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband?