Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,526 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics (37900 Views)

NNPC Tanker’s Trailer Boy Seen Battling Fuel Leakage In Lagos (Video) / Borno Checkpoint Where People Pay Money For Not Having National I.D Card / Two Trucks Of Fulanis Intercepted At A Military Checkpoint In Cross River.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
why SUV all d time, aby the Nigerian Union of witches don carry that brand go witchcraft??
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by EreluY(f): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
sauceny:
Instead of the recorder of this video to help put out the fire,he rather chose to video the unfortunate incident

IS HE A FIRE BRIGADE OFFIVER
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by free2ryhme: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef cry

Useless response angry
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by kachnov(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
what a terrible fuel "linkage"
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
LONDON USE grin grin
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
EreluY:

IS HE A FIRE BRIGADE OFFIVER

So one has to be one,before he or she would help out¿
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by muller101(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
The ford explorer can no longer explore
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by smithvera38: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
hummmmmmmmm
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by 3kay945(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mօռɛʏ ʝʊst ɢօt ɮʊʀռt օ, աɦat a քɨtʏ!
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by Segadem(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
dominique:
Thank God there was no casualty
...but there was car casualty. grin
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by elbuzzy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
chai
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Abacha şef!
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by Cyojunior(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
Yam eater self
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
dominique:
Thank God there was no casualty
The owner of the car doesn't wish to lose it for any reason.
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by IshiaguGuy: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
FORD... i just dont like it
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by tomholly: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
why na mr Buhari?
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by lastpage: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
fpeter:
Op. Na leakage o not linkage.

Na die for all these Nairaland Journalists o! Dem grammar fit kill persin!! grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, l am not surprised the SUV is a FORD Tokunboh!

Even Americans nor trust that vehicle any more.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by Mubby4luv(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
EreluY:
WHERE IS THE FIRE BRIGADE AND WHAT IS THE EMERGENCY LINE? SHAME ON NAIJA
Dear God, grant this one Bolded sense . SHAME ON YOU
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by koppa(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
EbirichBen:
Instead of helping, you were busy snapping.
if he hadn't taken those pictures would you have believed him....
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by Bimpe29: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thank God. His life is priceless and precious.
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by muhakeem(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
maybe the policemen were allegedly smoking there
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by cardoctor(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
It wasn't even an accident that resulted in the fire. must be careless mechanics and so called rewires. Sorry bro. Just be careful where u take your cars to for repairs next time.
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by Izugab(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2854464/nairalanders-please-come-aid-because

pls nairalanders, help me....Am in dire pains now. No matter how little the help may be, I believe it'll solve my problem somehow.
Just click the link and read my story. Many have called on lalasticlala and fynestboi to move it to front page but they couldn't help me push it to front page.
Education is my life. I can't afford to miss this admission after the years it took me to gain admission.

thanks
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by damico: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by JewelRegi(f): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef cry

Wetin concern jonathan for this case now.
Nawa o
If u too like the name Abeg name ur son.
Stop calling him after all he is no longer the president or commissioner of police.
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by Fraih(f): 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
I can imagine the car owner watch his car burn cry

Same with our pathfinder in 2013, started burning on motion, the seat belts refused to un-pin, it was a tough time Trying to jump out of a burning car. And unfortunately, we couldn't get an extinguisher on time. it was a bad day and a bad way to start the new year ; Jan 2nd. cry

We thank God no life was lost.
Honestly, we should be careful of the mechanics and Engineeers that handle our vehicles.
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by InvertedHammer: 12:56am On Jan 12, 2016
/
All these "accidented I better pass my neighbor" SUVs they are dumping in Nigeria.

/
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by Onlymewakacum(m): 2:15am On Jan 12, 2016
What a pity
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by bigpastor(m): 4:51am On Jan 12, 2016
sauceny:
Instead of the recorder of this video to help put out the fire,he rather chose to video the unfortunate incident
if there was no image as evidence would you believe the story?
What could he have done when there was no fire extinguisher.
What did the police do?
Abeg do not lay unnecessary accusations on the NLder Pls.
Re: Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics by gbengus17: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2016
EXCUSE ME
THIS JEEP MUST BE CARRYING FUEL IN JERRY CAN== IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR A CAR WHICH IS A SEALED MOTOR TO LEAK AT ANYWHERE . THE WHOLE THING IS SEALED.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response / Devastating Flood In Bayelsa State In Pictures / Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.