Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 (38024 Views)

Infinix Hot X557 VS Infinix Hot 3 X554 - See The Similarities And Difference / My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W / Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Chiakaebe: 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Very true. I have always said it, if gionee Continues their nice marketing and good quality, they will soon top Android market in nigeria
Dam5reey:

I have seen so many "User Comments" I mean those that bought the phone P5w.
I can say they have 90% satisfaction

If other Brands don't wake up this year you might be seeing Gionee topping in 2016 (I mean this year alone oo before people start quoting me)
Top brands have their unique customization(User interface) like HTC Sense, Samsung's touchwiz, Gionee's Amigo is Also great...
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by TJKay: 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
BABA, A HOT IS A HOT. LEAVE IT. GIONEE IS BETTER, EVEN WITH IT'S 1GB RAM, IT DOESN'T GET HOT.
Kyase:

not my hot 2 2g ram
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by TJKay: 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
GUY! YOUR FINGERNAILS THOUGH. THEY ALMOST UNDID THE GLO OF THE GIO P5w, BUT NO. THAT DEVICE IS BEAUTIFUL.
flexcity82:
really enjoying this device. it has a very good design, very handy and has a really awesome camera.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by kesses: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
the device is really nice. The Amigo UI is not the best out there though.
Dam5reey:

I have seen so many "User Comments" I mean those that bought the phone P5w.
I can say they have 90% satisfaction

If other Brands don't wake up this year you might be seeing Gionee topping in 2016 (I mean this year alone oo before people start quoting me)
Top brands have their unique customization(User interface) like HTC Sense, Samsung's touchwiz, Gionee's Amigo is Also great...
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by KaffyK(f): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
cardoso111:
moderator ,wake up this guy is a Gionee mercenary!i am using Hot 2 and there is no doubt about its quality back to back!!
starting from the infinix zero, the camera was never a hit. i just hope and pray they dropped that bad behavior in 2015.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by KaffyK(f): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
kesses:
the sleek design of the phone I see here. Sigh! I've finished all my money on Christmas. angry
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by TJKay: 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
THEN WE CALL THEM OGA AT THE TOP
Chiakaebe:
Very true. I have always said it, if gionee Continues their nice marketing and good quality, they will soon top Android market in nigeria
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Frontier2: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
mogreen22:
well, ram aside, optimization is key and i am surr this is also very optimized. I use the splus and handles games like gta, modern combat well and its just 2gb ram. I am surr the hot2 would be having issues playing this game properly. Thats where the "it's just a number " can't from. Their phones are properly optimized . Gionee is a trusted brand
bro forget story, you know nothing about phones even 1gb RAM device handle these your so called HD games well. What's is it you are saying about optimization in splus, the phone uses 2gb RAM and the chipset is OK. Why won't it handle HD games smoothly. My stance is the infinix hot 2 is better than this p5W. Even the 1gb RAM is better. I can bet you that that your p5W will have multitasking issue
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by TJKay: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
THERE'S ONLY ONE PHONE I KNOW WITH A TERRIBLE 1GB RAM. I GIVE IT TO YOU, THE C8
Frontier2:
bro forget story, you know nothing about phones even 1gb RAM device handle these your so called HD games well. What's is it you are saying about optimization in splus, the phone uses 2gb RAM and the chipset is OK. Why won't it handle HD games smoothly. My stance is the infinix hot 2 is better than this p5W. Even the 1gb RAM is better. I can bet you that that your p5W will have multitasking issue
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Shinchika: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
I'm just hearing of this Gionee for the first time. The camera really does better than the infinix?

mogreen22:
same thing i observed too. Gionee slowly but steadily stealing the naija android market
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by kesses: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
lmao... those nails are......
TJKay:
GUY! YOUR FINGERNAILS THOUGH. THEY ALMOST UNDID THE GLO OF THE GIO P5w, BUT NO. THAT DEVICE IS BEAUTIFUL.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Shinchika: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
From the reviews I see here, I don't mind buying one.

Dacronym:
Yeah If you're interested I've got a P5w for sale
Barely few weeks old still very neat and working fine, all accessories available with Box
Price - #18,500
Location- Lagos mainland
WhatsApp /call - 09031948582

Reason for sale - Need to get the M3mini this was just for tests
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Shinchika: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
OP. how heavy is the device please?
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by flexcity82: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
i use it and i can tell you it has a better camera.
Shinchika:
I'm just hearing of this Gionee for the first time. The camera really does better than the infinix?

Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by flexcity82: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
very light.
Shinchika:
OP. how heavy is the device please?
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Androidoverlord:
Wow you just said a canon c8 camera is better than a Samsung Galaxy and you expect us to believe any other thing you say

Olodo they are almost 10 samsung galaxy devices from j1 ace, those 15, 18 25k galaxy phones, usrt because they are samsung doesn't mean they would have great cameras, go out and do your findings then come back and argue with facts
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by flexcity82: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
very true. how Hot 2 users talk when we are discussing phones camera is beyond me
3rdlegxxx:

I really understand the guy hyping hot 2, that phone to me is a basic device, trashy camera and shoudn't even considered during camera conversation.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by flexcity82: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
i wouldnt argue much because the low priced samsung phones are just stupid.
3rdlegxxx:

Olodo they are almost 10 samsung galaxy devices from j1 ace, those 15, 18 25k galaxy phones, usrt because they are samsung doesn't mean they would have great cameras, go out and do your findings then come back and argue with facts
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by flexcity82: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Gionee certainly hopes they dont. and as a gionee user i hope they dont so i can always brag when arguing with infinix users.
KaffyK:

starting from the infinix zero, the camera was never a hit. i just hope and pray they dropped that bad behavior in 2015.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Dacronym(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Shinchika:
From the reviews I see here, I don't mind buying one.

l
Yh it's readily available just call/whatsapp
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by TJKay: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
HONESTLY, INFINIX IS STILL LEARNING TO IMPROVE ON THEIR CAMERA
3rdlegxxx:

I really understand the guy hyping hot 2, that phone to me is a basic device, trashy camera and shoudn't even considered during camera conversation.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by TJKay: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
THEIR DESIGNS ARE ALSO POOR. THE P5w HAS ONE OF THE BEST DESIGNS FOR LOW END SMARTPHONES.
flexcity82:
i wouldnt argue much because the low priced samsung phones are just stupid.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
cheesy grin.. I just left Micro-station on the island to see the new gionnee and infiniz zero 3 now sells for 48k, the dude there forming he knows tech was trying to sell the 20.7 mp megapixel to me and was going on about how infinix has one of the best cameras on devices, i just looked at the guy and told him , all the infinix devices i have seen with the crappy 13mp none of them has been able to match the 8mp on my Iphone 5s, the guy use style comot for my front to attend to another customer
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by KaffyK(f): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
flexcity82:
Gionee certainly hopes they dont. and as a gionee user i hope they dont so i can always brag when arguing with infinix users.
LOL. your gionee star would still shine. issnor good to pray for the end of another.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by mogreen22: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Frontier2:
you have not used any of these phones before so quit jumping in mentions when you have no clue, i use the splus and i run my games smoothly, even check the gaming review, it did well. So if your phone is lagging, maybe you should check your open tasks and possibly close them. Go and use the p5w First Before predicting It wont run smoothly.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by mogreen22: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
kesses:
i won't lie, i also hate the interface. Thankfully though, it Is easy to tweak
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Nuuru: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
beautifully written. that the body of the device is plastic, it shows the device wouldn't always go hot like the infinix, and other affordable metal body devices. great choice OP.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by mogreen22: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Shinchika:

yes they are
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Nuuru: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
I'm sure your sister is proud to bring her phone out everywhere and anywhere.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
cheesy grin.. I just left Micro-station on the island to see the new gionnee and infiniz zero 3 now sells for 48k, the dude there forming he knows tech was trying to sell the 20.7 mp megapixel to me and was going on about how infinix has one of the best cameras on devices, i just looked at the guy and told him , all the infinix devices i have seen with the crappy 13mp none of them has been able to match the 8mp on my Iphone 5s, the guy use style comot for my front to attend to another customer
lol you sef wicked. You wan spoil market for the oga
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
kessintona:
lol you sef wicked. You wan spoil market for the oga

lol, it is quite funny na, aftre all we have been talking on this thread since morning, arguing and all about infinix, tecno and all since na im one guy cum dey form tech guy
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, it is quite funny na, aftre all we have been talking on this thread since morning, arguing and all about infinix, tecno and all since na im one guy cum dey form tech guy
for your mind now. So which one did you get, the gionee ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

MTN LATEST PROMO / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.