Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:43 PM

Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. (35232 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / Share Your Friend Zone Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
These are some sure ways to know you've been friend zoned by that girl you like so much. Let's roll.... cheesy

1) "BROTHER"- if she calls you her brother or describes you to her friends that you're like her brother,you're so deep in the friend zone. cheesy

2) NEVER GETS DRESSED- Whenever you come over she never tries to look nice for you which means she doesn't care if you think she's cute or not. grin

3) TELLS YOU EVERYTHING- if she tells you everything,I mean every little pointless thing nobody cares about like what she ate or other unnecessary things.

4) GUY PROBLEMS- if she's talking about other guys with you,her relationship problems,then she's worried about them while you're worrying if you'll ever get out of the friend zone. cheesy

5) HANGING IN GROUPS- it's fine to hang in groups with her but if you are always hanging in groups with her and you guys never get to hang out one on one then she sees you as just a friend.

6) "NICE"- if she only Tells you you're nice or always describes you to her friends as a nice guy and nothing else,guy you're friend zoned. embarassed

7) TOUCHING- Anybody who likes anybody will start touching and making contact with the other person. If she starts dodging and stylishly pushing you away when you try to touch her or giving you hints to stop then you friend zoned. lipsrsealed

8 ) DRINKING- if you guys are having a couple of alcoholic drinks in your system and she's tipsy and she still doesn't show hints that she likes you or has interest in you...NIGGA you friend zoned. grin

Guys which of these have you experienced? cheesy

Girls how true are these points and which other can you add? tongue

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by falconey(m): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin

Shout out to all the 'brothers' in the friendzone.

Despite going to her house every sunday she ' never get dressed' for you.

She offers you FANTA and 'tells you everything'

starting with 'guys problem'
And later ask you to accompany her in 'hanging in groups' .

At the end of the day you'll get a peck and she'll say you are 'nice' for being with me all day and if you try to reciprocate by 'touching' her , she will give you a dismay look asking have you been 'drinking'

185 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by bqlekan(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Chisos!!! shocked so Chichi been don friendzone me since.. sadly, I've experienced all except the drinking part.. I even dey help the babe copy note.. and I still think say there will be light at the end of the tunnel..

moral of the story:
you are f**ked when in the friendzone
Chichi actually doesn't exist ;P

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
falconey:
G
You fast o! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by kingstylo01(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
this reminds me of a gal I so much cherished to the extent that I can even take a bullet for her. I love her so much and anytime she smiles at me, I feel she loves me. I have even started boasting about her in front of my friends.

if I tell ya what shocked the hell outta me back-to-back, you'll pity me. just last week Friday, I called her and told her that I will be coming to visit her on Sunday. I dressed up, sprayed a very nice perfume and with my Lamborghini I cruised to see her. Do you know that when I got to her house she was tying only wrapper? I was shocked but kept cool . she rushed up to me and said "my brother welcome". She then introduced me to her cousin as her class mate who helps her in assignment! I nearly cried but I maintained.

I never knew I was the chief laboratory officer of her friendzone department until I stumbled upon this thread.

Chai, ihaff suffered.

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Brother Naij.aboiy, you are correct. I have nothing to add. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by obiorathesubtle: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
undecided I guess I'm the only guy on Earth who has never been friendzoned.. And I owe it to my strict policy

If we won't _fuck;_fuck off..

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Not. 3,4,and 7 have been experienced.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lalasticlala smiley
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ebayray:
Not. 3,4,and 7 have been experienced.
By who? You? grin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by iamaket(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nubian113:
Brother Naijab oiy, you are correct. I have nothing to add. cheesy
Lol...ain't you girls just mean. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by slim19(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mine is the other way around cheesy
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
What's so bloody bad At being Friendzoned abeg?? undecided

So, Its now a crime for a girl to have a cherished Male bestie?sadsad ehn?
boys ehn....lipsrsealed

if she's Friend-Zoning you...it's A privilege..!Many would kill to be in Your shoes!gringrin
You should be happy rather than lamenting/wailing....gringrin the only difference is You won't get the cookie....Which shouldn't be a problem Atall...cool

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Cholls(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nubian113:
Brother Naijaboiy, you are correct. I have nothing to add. cheesy
my sister which 0ne correct I wan know.

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
naijaboiy:
By who? You? grin

Yeah, me.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ebayray:

Yeah, me.
How can you experience it? Are you the guy?
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol...ain't you girls just mean. embarassed

Comon not everyone's gotta feel your swag grin one can never have too many friends. My advice to you is use this list on her.... Thank me later wink
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

boys ehn....lipsrsealed

if she's Friend-Zoning you...it's A privilege! You should be happy rather than lamenting/wailing....gringrin the only difference is You won't get the cookie....Which shouldn't be a problem Atall...cool

no guy likes being friend zoned. If we were looking for strictly female friends we know where to go.

You are not a guy so you can't talk like you know where it pinches us.

And for your information guys friend zone girls too,which from research is even more painful and heartbreaking to you female folks.

Why don't you girls take it as a privilege too? undecided

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

How can you experience it? Are you the guy?

Lol, am not the guy.

Wat I meant is that I tell someone who I consider as a friend my every every, talk about my problems with oda guys, get worried about myself, when he himself actually has feelings for me and I just want to be his friend.
Esp, d touching part, yeah, I shoved his hands plenty a time and also it relates to dat part of my supposed bestie I told you about na.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by obiorathesubtle: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

boys ehn....lipsrsealed

if she's Friend-Zoning you...it's A privilege! You should be happy rather than lamenting/wailing....gringrin the only difference is You won't get the cookie....Which shouldn't be a problem Atall...cool

23 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by 2dice(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
See Them Potential Daddi G.0 in the friendzone ministry
Am talking to you...
YES YOU grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by callmeVal: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
I experience 2 to 6 from most of my female friends on campus.

Ain't complaining cos the friendship is worth it. Beside a guy can't date all his female friends na.

I cherish female besties to male. kiss

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by abiodunejemai: 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
HELLO EVERYONE,

ARE YOU THINKING OF MOVING #RENT #BUY. DO YOU HAVE BUSY SCHEDULES TO LOOK FOR PROPERTIES. DO YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL TO MANAGE YOUR PROPERTIES. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. AT HARBEWILLIAMS PROPERTIES. YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY.WE HAVE A FOUNDATION IN TRUST AND CONTINUITY YOU CAN CONTACT US 08166338119 OR EMAIL @; EJEMAIABIODUNO@YAHOO.COM
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nubian113:

Comon not everyone's gotta feel your swag grin one can never have too many friends. My advice to you is use this list on her.... Thank me later wink
you mean I should try friend zoning the girl. I don't get.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
abiodunejemai:
HELLO EVERYONE,

ARE YOU THINKING OF MOVING #RENT #BUY. DO YOU HAVE BUSY SCHEDULES TO LOOK FOR PROPERTIES. DO YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL TO MANAGE YOUR PROPERTIES. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. AT HARBEWILLIAMS PROPERTIES. YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY.WE HAVE A FOUNDATION IN TRUST AND CONTINUITY YOU CAN CONTACT US 08166338119 OR EMAIL @; EJEMAIABIODUNO@YAHOO.COM

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Laveda(f): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
True .. grin

But its not bad...you get to enjoy all the "brotherly" love cheesy
I love male besties though smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
callmeVal:
I experience 2 to 6 from most of my female friends on campus.

Ain't complaining cos the friendship is worth it. Beside a guy can't date all his female friends na.

I cherish female besties to male. kiss

God bless you smiley.

4 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Laveda do you do these things too? grin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ebayray:

Lol, am not the guy.

Wat I meant is that I tell someone who I consider as a friend my every every, talk about my problems with oda guys, get worried about myself, when he himself actually has feelings for me and I just want to be his friend.
Esp, d touching part, yeah, I shoved his hands plenty a time and also it relates to dat part of my supposed bestie I told you about na.
i see you're still pissed over that stuff. undecided
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

you mean I should try friend zoning the girl. I don't get.

Yep... She'll find the challenge interesting. She'll be the one touching and flirting with you. Guys get friend zoned when they don't have game. #trutalk

3 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nubian113:

Yep... She'll find the challenge interesting. She'll be the one touching and flirting with you. Guys get friend zoned when they don't have game. #trutalk
cheesy

i'll try that when I'm ready to "settle down" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.