Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club (62539 Views)

Black Girls Rock! / This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by OlowoB(m): 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
I will go straight to the point. I went out with my friend on saturday night(09/01/2016) in a club called Sugar Cube. Infact, anybody who has been to glasgow or stayed in glasgow for at least a year will definitely know this club. This is the club most naija artistes visit anytime they come to Glasgow, Uk.

We got into the club, bought drinks and told ourselves that we should chill till around 1am before we start dancing with the ladies. Immediately it was 1am, we started dancing with the gals, going to the different sections (actually two and 1 VIP) of the club trying to see if we will get any girl to take home. We danced with some white gals, some of them politely, with smile on their faces turned us down saying they are with their guys or they are just there to hang out and dance with their fellow white gal friends.

To the issue at hand, me and my friend still kept on, we insisted, we must see a gal to take home that night after paying £8 each to enter and buying drinks totalling almost £100. We moved ahead and saw two black gals and we decided to help their ministry, got close to them like we have done with other white gals in the club and guess what, they not only turned us down, they walked out of our fronts and hissed while going. I mean these were just average looking gals dancing close to each other, not holding any drinks and we decided to help their ministry. I mean why couldn't they turn us down politely like the other white gals have done? It took the Grace of God in my life and the Visa on my passport to prevent myself from pulling them back and slapping them. (yes i was that angry)

I have also noticed here in glasgow that most of these average looking black gals hardly talk to their fellow guys. Is it that they are looking for white guys cos of visa? but at least still talk politely to your fellow blacks.

Please i have seen many scenarios and heard many of such but this particular incident in the club made me know that most black girls (at least 85%) in glasgow,Edinburgh and other parts of Uk except England specifically London (due to huge black population) are just suffering from inferiority complex and they lack basic ability to reason well.

If you have any similar experience, please share. Some of those gals may be on nairaland.

cc: lalasticala, seun

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lazy dis days

Summary pls!

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by OlowoB(m): 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
ambassadorgozie:
Lazy dis days

Summary pls!

try and read.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by talktonase(m): 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
They must be suffering from partial derailment

25 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
ladies sha i think they are searching for white guy and then get a green card

6 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by marieolae(f): 11:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
I don't know. A lot of guys like to stereo type black girls to be rude and unapprocable. I think it all depends.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
You met two girls ? You can hardly assume they're all like that.

A lot of English people especially those in London are really rude anyways.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by ayobase(m): 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
You wan spoil their market ni!

- And who told you they are out for the reason u mentioned. They might as well have gone to the club to unwind, and later go back home, but u wrecked their moment.

- They could be lesbos...so?

- And maybe those girls know you guys to be serial broke ass fvckers. wink

But, they shouldn't have hissed. They shouldn't have hissed.....very degrading. And thanks u no slap dem.

So, were you guys able to make do with another girl......€100 must not waste.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Yorobastard(m): 12:00am On Jan 12, 2016
OP white gals here in London are very rude it only fear of the law that's making them not come out rudimentally....same with the black gals that were born there as well...if you want a black gal in the UK just go for the Jamaicans...They are the nicest people to any African person

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 12, 2016
So? How will this epistle help me? I think ur pain op is that the black girls who are the runt of the pack to u, turned u down and not that they were being rude. You wanted to help their ministry? Like seriously? If you had taken them home you'll still be the one to open a thread calling black girls oloshos...smtchew! Pot calling the kettle black

#all the pun intended

213 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:
So? How will this epistle help me? I think ur pain op is that the black girls who are the runt of the pack to u, turned u down and not that they were being rude. You wanted to help their ministry? Like seriously? If you had taken them home you'll still be the one to open a thread calling black girls oloshos...smtchew! Pot calling the kettle black

#all the pun intended
Why waste my time commenting? undecidedembarassed

You actually said what I wanted to.. I'm impressed! grin

one pure water for you jaweh!

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by OlowoB(m): 12:06am On Jan 12, 2016
YourMain:
You met two girls ? You can hardly assume they're all like that.

A lot of English people especially those in London are really rude anyways.

Read my post again, i have heard many stories like that. i experienced it firsthand last Saturday. they were just so rude and i did not say all black gals i said most (about 85%).

cheers

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by OlowoB(m): 12:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

#all the pun intended

I had to check your profile pic to confirm my assumption while reading your post, and yes i was right. You actually belong to their class so i understand where you are coming from. Mind you, they also are present in naija like you.

May God move your market.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Thanks jare, wanted to ignore the thread like I've been doing all the others but my non-conformist side got the better of me

17 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by OlowoB(m): 12:12am On Jan 12, 2016
ayobase:
You wan spoil their market ni!

- And who told you they are out for the reason u mentioned. They might as well have gone to the club to unwind, and later go back home, but u wrecked their moment.

- They could be lesbos...so?

- And maybe those girls know you guys to be serial broke ass fvckers. wink

But, they shouldn't have hissed. They shouldn't have hissed.....very degrading. And thanks u no slap dem.

So, were you guys able to make do with another girl......€100 must not waste.

Big brethren, i have no problem with them turning us down, my actual problem is the way they rudely turned guys down. Come on, there are better ways of saying no.

and to your last question, we made do with other two correct gals.one polish and another romanian gal.

23 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by OlowoB(m): 12:13am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Thanks jare, wanted to ignore the thread like I've been doing all the others but my non-conformist side got the better of me

you should have simply ignored if you couldn't take time out to read the post properly.

cheers.

looks at her pics again, pace palm. no need wasting my time on you.

17 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by talktonase(m): 12:16am On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

pure water indeed
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by OlowoB(m): 12:16am On Jan 12, 2016
marieolae:
I don't know. A lot of guys like to stereo type black girls to be rude and unapprocable. I think it all depends.

Not stereotyping, i have stayed here long enough to make some conclusions. [b]Please note, i never said all bla[/b]ck gals. i have some i am cool with though.

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

I had to check your profile pic to confirm my assumption while reading your post, and yes i was right. You actually belong to their class so i understand where you are coming from. Mind you, they also are present in naija like you.

May God move your market.

Whatever, get a white wife and leave black girls alone. My market has been moved and to the permanent site too

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

you should have simply ignored if you couldn't take time out to read the post properly.

cheers.

Who told you I didn't take time to read your epistle on how 85% of black girls are rude. I'm sure its because of dudes like you that they are the way they are. Get over it

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by OlowoB(m): 12:30am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Whatever, get a white wife and leave black girls alone. My market has been moved and to the permanent site too

Exactly what i thought. Your empty skull could not comprehend in full what i wrote. i never said all black gals (dopemu)

are you the person i am seeing on your dp or someone else? your market has been moved? to where if i may ask? keep on deceiving yourself. You better say the truth so that guys can help your ministry out.

cheers.

66 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

cheers.

Just like the pic and get it over with. Hating won't do u any good

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

Exactly what i thought. Your empty skull could not comprehend in full what i wrote. i never said all black gals (dopemu)

are you the person i am seeing on your dp or someone else? your market has been moved? to where if i may ask? keep on deceiving yourself. You better say the truth so that guys can help your ministry out.

cheers.

Lol and its a nauseating scum of the earth like you that will move my ministry? I'll pass

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by OlowoB(m): 12:34am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Just like the pic and get it over with. Hating won't do u any good

lol, please i don't like insulting gals. you came on this thread and started saying bs. Well, no disrespect meant, please always try to read carefully and understand the message.

nice hair by the way, is that all back or weave on on your head?

24 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by ayobase(m): 12:34am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

and to your last question, we made do with other two correct gals.one polish and another romanian gal.

always be careful sha.

but we both know fornication na sin....God help us IJN.

Safe bro.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by ayobase(m): 12:36am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

nice hair by the way, is that all back or weave on on your head?
you ehn! now I know better.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by OlowoB(m): 12:37am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Lol and its a nauseating scum of the earth like you that will move my ministry? I'll pass

and now she decides to go haywire. You give stupidity a new meaning. You hungry looking, dry, skinny dirty looking cray fish like you? If i should even look at you twice, then that is the day i'll know that the witches in my village have finally gotten me.

Go get a life kid, run along now.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by OlowoB(m): 12:39am On Jan 12, 2016
ayobase:

you ehn!
now I know better.

bro fornication is a sin o, i am done for the year.

That dry looking cray fish just dey provoke me and i have not even started with her. by the time i am through with her, she will run away from nairaland for life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by OlowoB(m): 12:42am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

and hey kid, we are worlds apart. The lion and the monkey don't mix in the jungle. and yes you are the monkey without the tail on your dp.

and try and look clean, make your hair, is your condition that bad?it is well with you.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Duletion(m): 12:46am On Jan 12, 2016
As someone who lives here i can tell you that you are very right. Black girls are trashy. This is what we get everyday from them in the UK. Rude, no manners and arrogant.

Funny thing is, white guys don't find black girls attractive and even black guys all want white girls. I often say, there's no place for the black girl in this world today and that's due to their ghetto attitudes

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

and now she decides to go haywire. You give stupidity a new meaning. You hungry looking, dry, skinny dirty looking cray fish like you? If i should even look at you twice, then that is the day i'll know that the witches in my village have finally gotten me.

Go get a life kid, run along now.

grin grin grin
Nice try grandpa, take your own advice and get a life for yourself too. Being a SOB isn't going to endear you to the black sisters or no, its probably your hideous face which ure so ashamed of putting up on your dp that they find so repugnant and repelling.

Go fvck urself geriatric

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 12, 2016
Wow Mitch alert undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS / Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos) / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.