Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application (23969 Views)

Firs Recruitment 2016 Application Portal / Apply For The Lagos State Youth Volunteer Job / Apply For The Offshore West Africa Youth Empowerment Programme And Awards 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by GoddonBishop: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2016
2016 APPLICATIONS

CALL FOR APPLICATIONS

Applications are hereby invited from eligible unemployed youths (aged 18-35 years) of Delta State for enrolment into the Delta State Government 2016 Job Creation Scheme under the Youth Agricultural Entrepreneurs Programme (YAGEP) and Skills Training and Entrepreneurship Programme (STEP).

OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JOB CREATION OFFICER
Governor’s Office, ASABA

CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2016 CYCLE OF JOB CREATION PROGRAMMES
(STEP & YAGEP)

Applications are hereby invited from eligible unemployed youths (aged 18-35 years) of Delta State for enrolment into the Delta State Government 2016 Job Creation Scheme under the Youth Agricultural Entrepreneurs Programme (YAGEP) and Skills Training and Entrepreneurship Programme (STEP).

The skills/enterprises in the 2016 cycle and required qualifications are as follows:

A. Agriculture & agribusiness: crop production, livestock (piggery and poultry), fisheries and agroprocessing. Emphasis will be given to crop production and agroprocessing.

i. Minimum of WASSC. A diploma/degree in agricultural sciences will be an advantage.

B. ICTs services: computer hardware maintenance, smart phones, PC tablets and notes.

i. Minimum of OND in any field of engineering, computer science/computer technology or related courses.

C. Building and construction services: welding & fabrication, plumbing, electrical works, POP-interlocking-tiling, painting and masonry.

i. Minimum of WASSC.

D. Handicrafts: fashion design/dress-making and upholstery.

i. Minimum of WASSC.

E. Personal services: catering/confectionary/baking, decoration/event management, hair dressing/makeover.

i. Minimum of WASSC.

F. Audiovisual services: cinematography, light and sound technicians, audiovisual editors, set designers and production managers.

i. Minimum of OND.

Individual applications in more than one enterprise will be disqualified. Change of enterprise will not be allowed after enrolment.

Applicants should obtain and submit completed application forms via one of the following:

i. Online at our website www.deltastatejobcreation.ng

ii. Local Government Council Offices

iii. Members of House of Assembly/House of Representatives/Senate

iv. Job Creation Office, Illah/Anwai Road, Asaba.

In addition to completing and returning the application forms, applicants MUST provide a written undertaking that he/she is not currently employed, not enrolled as full-time student in any tertiary institution and has completed NYSC (for graduates only). The undertaking must be certified and signed by a senior government official or political leader.

The deadline for receipt of completed application forms is three weeks from the date of this announcement.

Please note that application forms are free of charge and that no fee is charged throughout the selection process.

For inquiries, please call any of our help lines: 09038610329; 08151123322; 08126277167 or email info@deltastatejobcreation.ng

Signed

Prof. Eric Eboh

Chief Job Creation Officer

Governor’s Office, Asaba

http://kobotube..com.ng/2016/01/2016-applications-call-for-applications.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by GoddonBishop: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2016
Please remember all honest empowerment/recruitment is free. Do not to offer money to anyone under any circumstances to gain any form of priority/preferential treatment or attention. Do not get duped.
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by whitecloth: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2016
rukkydelta, come and see this and tell all your delta friends o.
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by Obas101(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2016
Nice
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by Folksyharry(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
lalasticlala please help this thread move to FP.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by Alexchoce: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
This should be on the front page...Mods
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by richidinho(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
PDP state

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by cutebobo(m): 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
That's what they say and at the end of the day, they will sack all. Oyo state is an example

I have lost my trust in Nigeria government. Just praying for them cus we need it
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by richcasey: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
front page pls
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by Adeznuru(m): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
To fellow deltan pls benefit from this great offer of the smart governor.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by ticker(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
when will they start this kind thing in kaduna state?
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
My state, where our own o
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by Justicealh3(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
It No Problem.
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by fratermathy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Format! They already have their people. grin

1 Like

Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by Folksyharry(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please apply if you are qualified. Jobs are not available and many youths have no skill to make a living for themselves so this will help a lot. My friend is part of the last batch and his training will be over next month. The state government has promised to assist with start up for successful candidates.

NB: You will be given a monthly stipend

1 Like

Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
this is a welcome development, I wish Oyo state imbibe the same culture too.
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by Williamsesco(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
this is welcome development.... Oya make I kukuma reach go drop my own for my local govt council
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by gossipatrol(f): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
fratermathy:
Format! They already have their people. grin

That's not true, please don't say what u Dont know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by gossipatrol(f): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
cutebobo:
That's what they say and at the end of the day, they will sack all. Oyo state is an example

I have lost my trust in Nigeria government. Just praying for them cus we need it

They actually train and empower them. Okowa dey really try o

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by Alezy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adeznuru:
To fellow deltan pls benefit from this great offer of the smart governor.
smart governor ke, as long as it's still pdp, he must be have like uduaghan.

I just hope this is true self
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by vRendoh(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
angry
Another Udughan. ...
Another wasted four years. Delta state!!! Na wa oh, they just invent money draining projects!
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by Alezy(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
gossipatrol:

That's not true, please don't say what u Dont know.
Uduaghan did same thing. ..how many did they train?
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by lampardizik(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
I hope they can help and this is not just p s
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by maxjax(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
the page aint opening

Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by eliteweb(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nice one.....

Empower the youths.

http://deltastateweb.com
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by hopy68(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
The page is not opening what will be d problem i have been trying it but not opening
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pls wot is d monthly training stipend?
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by hollywater: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Okowa is working. God bless you sir.
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by Bloggz74(m): 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
GoddonBishop:
2016 APPLICATIONS

CALL FOR APPLICATIONS

OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JOB CREATION OFFICER
Governor’s Office, ASABA

CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2016 CYCLE OF JOB CREATION PROGRAMMES
(STEP & YAGEP)

The skills/enterprises in the 2016 cycle and required qualifications are as follows:

A. Agriculture & agribusiness: crop production, livestock (piggery and poultry), fisheries and agroprocessing. Emphasis will be given to crop production and agroprocessing.

i. Minimum of WASSC. A diploma/degree in agricultural sciences will be an advantage.

B. ICTs services: computer hardware maintenance, smart phones, PC tablets and notes.

i. Minimum of OND in any field of engineering, computer science/computer technology or related courses.

C. Building and construction services: welding & fabrication, plumbing, electrical works, POP-interlocking-tiling, painting and masonry.

i. Minimum of WASSC.

D. Handicrafts: fashion design/dress-making and upholstery.

i. Minimum of WASSC.

E. Personal services: catering/confectionary/baking, decoration/event management, hair dressing/makeover.

i. Minimum of WASSC.

F. Audiovisual services: cinematography, light and sound technicians, audiovisual editors, set designers and production managers.

i. Minimum of OND.

Individual applications in more than one enterprise will be disqualified. Change of enterprise will not be allowed after enrolment.

Applicants should obtain and submit completed application forms via one of the following:

i. Online at our website www.deltastatejobcreation.ng

ii. Local Government Council Offices

iii. Members of House of Assembly/House of Representatives/Senate

iv. Job Creation Office, Illah/Anwai Road, Asaba.

In addition to completing and returning the application forms, applicants MUST provide a written undertaking that he/she is not currently employed, not enrolled as full-time student in any tertiary institution and has completed NYSC (for graduates only). The undertaking must be certified and signed by a senior government official or political leader.

The deadline for receipt of completed application forms is three weeks from the date of this announcement.

Please note that application forms are free of charge and that no fee is charged throughout the selection process.

For inquiries, please call any of our help lines: 09038610329; 08151123322; 08126277167 or email info@deltastatejobcreation.ng

Signed

Prof. Eric Eboh

Chief Job Creation Officer

Governor’s Office, Asaba

http://kobotube..com.ng/2016/01/2016-applications-call-for-applications.html?m=1

My people united

Numbers aint going

Sight aint opening

Is this another "udughan airport" employment scandal

Hon Eboh please do the needful!
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by Rukkydelta(f): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
I just hope that the benefactors will not only be for those that have connections
whitecloth:
rukkydelta, come and see this and tell all your delta friends o.

Thanks for informing me
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by sonofjah55: 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
i got to my l.g.a at isiokolo to collect d form but they told me they are unawere of it.
Re: Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application by zinosleek(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
sonofjah55:
i got to my l.g.a at isiokolo to collect d form but they told me they are unawere of it.

exactly what happened in 2 local govt I inquired from. can't download the form, can't get it from the L.G. lets wait and see and not cast doubt yet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview / Two Job Offers: I'm Confused / Do Online Typing Jobs Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.