Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:58 PM

'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' (4512 Views)

My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness / My Wife Is Sleeping With Our Pastor, Has Two Children With Other Men / My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by dre11(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
"Dear Pulse,

My name is Ikechukwu and what I have to share with your readers has been eating at my soul and if I don't get a reliable solution, it could lead to my death.

I got married to my wife, Nneka four years ago and we have a son whom I love dearly. Before I got married, I was doing well in my business but due to the economic situation in the country, things became tough for me and I had to close down my business and has been hustling since last year to make ends meet for my family.

That was when a friend introduced me to a pastor with the assurance that if the man prayed for me, things would go back to normal. I started attending the man's church and within a short while, I made sure my family attended the church too. We became so dedicated that we became a reference point.

I was made an elder in the church while Nneka was made the women fellowship leader and she became so close to the pastor, so much that she was free to visit his house at anytime and help him in household chores.

Little did I know that my wife and the pastor had started an affair until his secretary leaked the secret to me. At first, I would not believe that until the lady started giving me updates on their dalliances. On the day I caught her red handed, the secretary had called me to go to a hotel in town, that my wife who had told me she was going for evangelism with the pastor were lodged there.

I went to the hotel out of curiosity and true to what the lady said, I caught my wife with our pastor in the same room almost nude. It was apparent they had had sex all through the night because they were still locked in each other's arms when I knocked on the door pretending to be one of the hotel's cleaner.

They were both shocked to see me but after I had seen them, I just closed the door and went out. Back home, I called her mother and brother and told them everything, telling them that Nneka should not come back to my house or I would kill her.

It has been six months now and she has been begging me, sending emissaries to talk to me to forgive her and take her back, at least for the sake of our son.

thinking should I forgive her and take her back? Mind you, I am still hurting from her betrayal.

Ikechukwu,

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-my-wife-slept-with-our-pastor-now-she-is-begging-for-forgiveness-id4547889.html
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pic or idonblivit
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by ammyluv2002(f): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
I won't forgive her.. ....i can't live with it! I mean, how can she clearly sleep with another man?

Well, i might eventually forgive her just for Christ sake.
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by tintingz(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Women and spiritual leaders sha.

Anyway I know this story is fiction but it happens.

It is you that will determine if you will take her back, don't forget the picture of your wife sleeping with your pastor will stuck in your head forever unless you want me to give you hot slap and start amnesia treatment.
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by Junior66(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
forgiv her. it wil heal ur heart
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by Juxtified(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
Forgive her but take your family away from the church. The pastor is obviously not a Bible believing pastor.
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by chronos: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Forgiveness ko fortakeness ni
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by Islie: 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
Forgiveness is divine......

Because as human you will keep remembering what she did when on your part..... You are the faithful man.

Pastor and women palaver are just like bread and butter
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by Dyt(f): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Women forgives
Men never
Never
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by Creamish(f): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Its a heartbreaking situation but no one can tell U what to do. It's a decision you will live with so pray about it and make this decision for yourself.

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by Swissheart(f): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
If forgiveness is possible..... Forgive her.
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by Richy4(m): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
That image you saw will be at the back of your mind for the rest of your life. Nothing will ease it even if you forgive and she comes back as a wife..

I also believe you will never trust her again even if she dies trying to please you....That will be an everlasting torture.....

The decision is yours to make in this case
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by ijustdey: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
For her to have befriend a pastor she barely know within a short period you guys join the church..............

she must have done worse you never knew off with those she is acquainted with...
abi lalasticlala..... shey I lie
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by Lollipop247(f): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
To err is human!! Forgive her. I'm sure the pastor brainwashed her
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by johnson232: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dyt:
Women forgives
Men never
Never
angry angry
A man forgiving an adulterous woman brings about the possibility to father another man's child....
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by dustydee: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wow.
shocked
Truly the end is near.
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by austine4real(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cool story bloggers sabi lie o.

I sake my yansh 4 u na eeeh
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by kennyman2000(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmmm...
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Lmao!
I I DEY ALWAYS DEY TALK AM, MAKE UNA DEY WATCH UNA WIVES WEY TOO DEY GO MEET PASTORS. PASTORS DEY FUCCCK PEOPLE WIVES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

DEM DEY USE ANNOINTING OYEL AS LUBRICANTS! !!!

HAHAHAHAHA
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by OgaSirAde(m): 6:34am On Jan 13, 2016
@ op she actually for a serious deliverance section with the pastor so your business can bossom again ni oh cheesy

Just kidding well this matter get as e be that's adultery and its a big one its a *no no no* for me except God has to convince me otherwise as in real real otherwise.
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by Pidggin(f): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2016
Wale Adenuga presents...This life
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by zicoraads: 8:22am On Jan 13, 2016
EggovinMma:
Lmao!
I I DEY ALWAYS DEY TALK AM, MAKE UNA DEY WATCH UNA WIVES WEY TOO DEY GO MEET PASTORS. PASTORS DEY FUCCCK PEOPLE WIVES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

DEM DEY USE ANNOINTING OYEL AS LUBRICANTS! !!!

HAHAHAHAHA
lipsrsealed embarassed sad
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by freeze001(f): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Forgive her and take her back after making sure she's truly repentant. Afterall women are expected to do same when d men cheat. U even hear questions like whether it's just because he cheated that she's leaving him and how it's normal for men to cheat.

Also take ur family from that church and give urselves time to heal.

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by laundryking: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Your clothes need your attention too take advantage of our 20% discount this janauary,to start your new year feeling fresh and looking smart all year round.
#LAUNDRYKING Not just a laundry outfit,we are your fabric care professionals.
For enquiries,free pickup & delivery pls call:08162259669,07011162336,08162814732,08131380848
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by oglalasioux(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
Where is the 'touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm' group? I bet they will say both of them were doing nothing inside the hotel room.
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by Jahblessme: 12:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Plenty of your mates have forgiven and will keep.forgiving cheating wives.
Go and work on your marriage o jare,at least you are lucky that the bulala was a 'holy' one.

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by NaWetinDey(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2016
Forgive her please, so that you can move on.
But
DO NOT TAKE HER INTO YOUR LIFE OR HOME AGAIN.
If you bring her back, she will make sure she becomes a widow sooner. And the said pastor can even help her facilitate your death.
You will never ever be the same with that thought in your mind. How will you ever feel about going to any church again if you find out that the one you actually worshipped as God turned out to be the devil himself.

This people planned to destroy you by destroying your spiritual and family lives.
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by AfroKnight: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2016
I would probably forgive her and let her come back for the sake of my child. But I know many women would rather leave the marriage than deal with the guilt.
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by titosantana(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2016
What you should do is to tie that Pastor's d1ck to your fan, then on it. As for the woman, take your child from her and never have anything to do with her in future.
Re: 'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' by modestdude(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
WARNING TO ALL MEN.

Be your Wife's Spiritual leader and the High Priest of your home. The ability to PRAY very well and perform spiritual functions (Biblical readings, reflections and preaching) in your home gives you and your woman a kind of insurance and immunity from these demonic pastors. Pray yourself out of every situation and stop counting on your pastors for prayers.

Finally, Learn how to FAST and PRAY.

(1) (Reply)

Should He Take His Wife Back? / How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? / Costumes To Try In The Bedroom That'll Drive Your Man Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.