Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? (9834 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by BollingtonBabe(f): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
What is the worst thing that your boyfriend/girlfriend has ever done to you that you can never forget?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by 2dice(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
OP open the floor for us faaa?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Forzap: 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
She gave me a thunderous slap embarassed…buh I nor waste time,gav her d beatin of her life,fcuuk dat biiitch angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
me wey dey "PARTNER-LESS*, make I spread mat here tongue,
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by schumastic(m): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Monalisa185:
me wey dey "PARTNER-LESS*, make I spread mat here tongue,

i will tell your bf what you just said..let me call his attention to this thread
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
schumastic:

i will tell your bf what you just said..let me call his attention to this thread

shocked Lol, which boyfriend are you referring to?
oya call his attention lemme see grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by schumastic(m): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Monalisa185:

shocked Lol, which boyfriend are you referring to?
oya call his attention lemme see grin

shutthefuckup your attention is needed here
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
schumastic:

shutthefuckup your attention is needed here

Lol...what the person you tried mentioning is a potential reverend father..hehehehe.. he can't have a girlfriendtongue
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by cruzita(f): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
we wey dey cuddle Teddy bear every night and day come to read comments
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by schumastic(m): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...what the person you tried mentioning is a potential reverend father..hehehehe.. he can't have a girlfriendtongue

hahahaha says who let him come and defend himself..your denying him cus this is a social media ba don't worry when we meet at home grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by wizaro(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Mine was crying out in public... There by causing a scene because I told her it's over... Mehn can't forget that day d looks as guys and babes approached to calm d matter because I was speechless by her actions.!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by jonaifame22(m): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
One time she denied me of sex we talked so mch on fone abt when I travelled cos when I returned a call came in frm a female friend I made when I travelled asking me if I had gotten to lag!
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
schumastic:

hahahaha says who let him come and defend himself..your denying him cus this is a social media ba don't worry when we meet at home grin

lol, I don't even know that monicker: D

meet in which home? hehehehe, if I hear...are you a zikite?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
cry cry cry cry switching off his fone wen i needed him the most
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Lordprez: 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ah don't keep bad memories... Ah live for the good times

lemme just sip ma lacasera and read comments

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by schumastic(m): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, I don't even know that monicker: D
meet in which home? hehehehe, if I hear...are you a zikite?

use to be a zikite but am done.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by ggrin(f): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2016
She fart for ma mouth wen we dy do 69embarassedsadcry
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Justiyke4u: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Forzap:
She gave me a thunderous slap embarassed…buh I nor waste time,gav her d beatin of her life,fcuuk dat biiitch angry
as in you beat up a lady who is your girlfriend

To the topic anytime she stops talking to me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2016
schumastic:

use to be a zikite but am done.
wow...what year did you graduate and from what department?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by schumastic(m): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

wow...what year did you graduate and from what department?

2013 accounting dept...what about you?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2016
schumastic:

2013 accounting dept...what about you?
nice, so you are done with service?
geology... pre-degree
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by schumastic(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

nice, so you are done with service?

geology... pre-degree

o yeah..am done with service and mail me, so we can chat better.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2016
schumastic:

o yeah..am done with service and mail me, so we can chat better.

Lol... why did you separate it? I saw where you fixed it initially...I'm a coded bae too grin...good morning
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2016
Forzap:
daaaaaamn no kee person oo
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2016
Forzap:
daaaaaamn no kee person oooo
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by SexyCeline(f): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2016
He drugged my drink all coz he wanted alving sex with me. Initially, we agreed on no sex thingy buh the poor dude started feeling funky hørny jst months after we started dating. Too bad i had to dump his sorry ass. 9ja guys and sex sha!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by schumastic(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol... why did you separate it? I saw where you fixed it initially...I'm a coded bae too grin...good morning

lol noo i didn't know i fixed it in the middle part, so i had to modify it cus i thought you didn't see it and good morning.check your box coded bae wink grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
schumastic:

lol noo i didn't know i fixed it in the middle part, so i had to modify it cus i thought you didn't see it and good morning.check your box coded bae wink grin

Lol... my bad,bad,bad,bad...felt twas intentional... ain't no coded bae after all cheesy..aii,, that's gonn' take a while...cool?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by schumastic(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol... my bad,bad,bad,bad...felt twas intentional... ain't no coded bae after all cheesy..aii,, that's gonn' take a while...cool?

aii no p..take your time though and look at it when your free and comfortable and till then take care smiley
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Her name was lienda Laiwola.. And so she lied..... grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
schumastic:

aii no p..take your time though and look at it when your free and comfortable and till then take care smiley

Lol...ain't about me taking my time... been tryna retrieve the damn email for a while now..grin Buh imma beep back once it's done...cheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by schumastic(m): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...ain't about me taking my time... been tryna retrieve the damn email for a while now..grin Buh imma beep back once it's done...cheesy

lol n was wrong with the dammm email lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy / 7 Disgusting Things Women Do In Secret ,but Will Never Admit / Meet Sexy Lady Who Dresses To Kill As She Hawks In The Streets (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.