Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,162 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? (9832 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

words of consolation...we gonn' see to that na

smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 19, 2016
the day she cried just because she asked me about something and I decided to conceal it.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 5:28am On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...just saw this...sweery....you saw PARTNER-LESS and you still asking?? you of all people?kiss
oh i garrit now...yua PARTNER-LESS kwoucheesy??
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2016
firstking01:
oh i garrit now...yua PARTNER-LESS kwoucheesy??

grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2016
vingeophysicist:
sorry I don't really know you ooo but it seems you know me

i just guessed the name from the first 3 letters of your monicker...I know a few geophysics students from your set...you must be Obiora okpara's friend...yeah?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

grin
we could make a perfect match if we givit a try grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by schumastic(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahaha......lemme guess... you are a CHELSHIT fan? I can never be wrong...only CHELSHIT fans cry like this

lele LOOK AT THIS ONE O...YES AM A CHELSEA FAN IS IT EASY TO SUPPORT THE BILLIONAIRES CLUB, MORE OVER THE LAST TIME I CHECKED WE ARE THE DEFENDING CHAMPIONS, TOO BAD YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS CUS IS BEEN LONG ARSENAL WON THE LEAGUE tongue tongue tongue NEWS FLASH, YOU ARE NOT WINNING IT THIS YEAR tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by nerdfrost(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

really?? nice...got a few friends there..
. U not a zikite?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2016
nerdfrost:
. U not a zikite?

I am...said I have a few friends in your department and same level
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2016
schumastic:

lele LOOK AT THIS ONE O...YES AM A CHELSEA FAN IS IT EASY TO SUPPORT THE BILLIONAIRES CLUB, MORE OVER THE LAST TIME I CHECKED WE ARE THE DEFENDING CHAMPIONS, TOO BAD YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS CUS IS BEEN LONG ARSENAL WON THE LEAGUE tongue tongue tongue NEWS FLASH, YOU ARE NOT WINNING IT THIS YEAR tongue tongue

Lol....hahaha, which billionaires' club?
yes, the unfortunate defending champions...who only participated in this season's EPL just to return the trophy they won by mistake... hahahaha... I'm not an arsenal fan, besides, arsenal has got a far better chance to win the EPL than you guys have...sorry tongue

and yeah...when did you guys manage to leave your 16th avenue? seems there was a miracle tonguetonguetongue
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 10:00am On Jan 20, 2016
firstking01:
we could make a perfect match if we givit a try grin

you think so? I think i agree with you grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

i know so sweetheartcheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by schumastic(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol....hahaha, which billionaires' club?
yes, the unfortunate defending champions...who only participated in this season's EPL just to return the trophy they won by mistake... hahahaha... I'm not an arsenal fan, besides, arsenal has got a far better chance to win the EPL than you guys have...sorry tongue

and yeah...when did you guys manage to leave your 16th avenue? seems there was a miracle tonguetonguetongue

haters e dey pain them tongue tongue tongue at least we are still the champion till a new one comes in, which club do you support if at all you have any self all this ashawo fans jumping from one club to another tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

so, wer do we kick start from grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

so, wer do we kick start from
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2016
schumastic:

haters e dey pain them tongue tongue tongue at least we are still the champion till a new one comes in, which club do you support if at all you have any self all this ashawo fans jumping from one club to another tongue tongue

hahahaha... check my signature....I no be ashewo fan oo....I support a real club....not one unfortunate defending champion tongue
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2016
firstking01:
so, wer do we kick start from

hehehehe, kick start with a ball na..tongue
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, kick start with a ball na..tongue
lol...buh ayam cwious ma'am tongue
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2016
firstking01:
lol...buh ayam cwious ma'am tongue
Lol, ain't kidding eithergrin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, ain't kidding eithergrin
seriously, i'm dumbfounded grin...hmm, just wish ur in ph.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
firstking01:
seriously, i'm dumbfounded grin...hmm, just wish ur in ph.

what left you dumbfounded sweery? and what would have happened if I happened to be in pH?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by schumastic(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahahaha... check my signature....I no be ashewo fan oo....I support a real club....not one unfortunate defending champion tongue

can u imagine pdp club self eschew manure team...wait let me catch at stamford bridge, na we go pursue your coach this season grin grin tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

what left you dumbfounded sweery? and what would have happened if I happened to be in pH?
ah, ur asking??, we woulda go see a movie @d silverbird gallerie @ former obi wal cultural center @mile 1 parkcheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

ah, ur asking??, we woulda go see a movie @d silverbird gallerie @ former obi wali cultural center @mile 1 parkcheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by nerdfrost(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

I am...said I have a few friends in your department and same level
. Ooo! Ok
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

sweery, where r u cry
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
firstking01:
ah, ur asking??, we woulda go see a movie @d silverbird gallerie @ former obi wali cultural center @mile 1 parkcheesy

right here... really? the only thing that caught my eyes there is the silverbird gallerie...not so sure bout the others: D
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

right here... really? the only thing that caught my eyes there is the silverbird gallerie...not so sure bout the others: D
i meant if ur to be in ph
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
schumastic:

can u imagine pdp club self eschew manure team...wait let me catch at stamford bridge, na we go pursue your coach this season grin grin tongue tongue

always crying wolf bout united being a PDP club, seriously, is that all you guys have got on us?

hahahaha!!! catch us at Stamford bridge? lol..na wetin dey vex me for where Una dey...Una too dey make unnecessary mouth...we just gonn' chase you guys back to your eternal 16th avenue...from there, relegation straight down...no time for some unfortunate defending champions tongue
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by schumastic(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

always crying wolf bout united being a PDP club, seriously, is that all you guys have got on us?

hahahaha!!! catch us at Stamford bridge? lol..na wetin dey vex me for where Una dey...Una too dey make unnecessary mouth...we just gonn' chase you guys back to your eternal 16th avenue...from there, relegation straight down...no time for some unfortunate defending champions tongue

abeg when last you carry the league grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by Monalisa185(f): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
firstking01:
i meant if ur to be in ph

I get what you mean...the "right here" was a reply to your quote 'sweery, where are you?" so I replied here too
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? by firstking01(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

I get what you mean...the "right here" was a reply to your quote 'sweery, where are you?" so I replied here too
oh, pardon my jerky brain grin...so, hws did ur day went??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Height Really Important? / Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" / Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.