Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Fifty Shades Of Parody. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fifty Shades Of Parody. (669 Views)

The Birth Of A Woman's God - A Short Parody / Shades Of Lust / Forty-nine Shades Of Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fifty Shades Of Parody. by RemenZack(f): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

I'm a big fan of the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy books. I'm also a bigger fan of Parody. Parody is just funny. It's cool to see someone cut out a yard of their time to mimic something/someone. It may be rash but sometimes, it's just too funny to be mad at.

I've decided to put up a Fifty Shades of Grey (The first Book of the Trilogy) into a Parody. It may not be the best but be patient enough to check it out.

PS: To truly enjoy every bit of this short story, you must have read one of the books or watched the Fifty Shades of Grey phenomena movie a million times (Just saying!).

Anastasia Steele is my name. I'm pretty, In fact too pretty for anyone to detest or hate on. I'm a pretty bird and I've so much shades hidden inside of me.

Today is the day I begin a milestone of Philanthropic works. My best friend and room mate, Katherine is stuck with a mild Malady attack today and she wants me to fill in for her, in order to help out with an Interview. I'm going to see one of the City's richest bachelor. I heard a thing or two from Kate's (Katherine) basket mouth.

I chose to prepare, wearing one of my best fitted dresses and killer heels. My hair is tied up in a Bun and my lips are bloody red. I look hot, I must confess.

Kate's parents are rich. Therefore, I don't have to drive to do what needs to be done. She has a driver and he takes me to Grey House, which is incredulously a skyscraper building. I was in awe because I was expecting to see a small house-like building, as the name, Grey House implies, but instead, I saw something more.

I got into the building and up I went in the elevator. I saw a couple of blonde ladies in the reception room and we began talking about hair, nails and even Christian Grey, himself.

I laid my eyes on him and I wasn't even intimidated, even with his deep, dark and vivid hungry eyes. I fell awkwardly before him in his office, just because my feet were already aching. The shoes were too much of a hill that heels. It hurt the arch of my feet terribly, causing me blisters.

One thing led to another and I gave myself to Christian Grey. I was after his money and not his psychopathic urge for power and control. Kate was just as powerful but she didn't tie me up and whip me around, whenever she wanted to.

Technically, Christian had no right to whip me. Until I annoyed him greatly one night, after a date night at the Movies. He tied me up and whipped me vehemently. This wasn't pleasurable. It was hurtful and humiliating. I didn't even get whipped as a child. He had mercy on me and decided to spank me.

Spanking wasn't easy for Christian. I was accustomed to it, since I was spanked a lot as a child, so he ended up growing a really red palm.

One thing led to another again and Christian fled away from me instead, because he got to know about my ultimate plan to dupe him and squander his wealth.

He said he was a College teacher and had a desperate urge to spank stubborn students a lot of years ago. But when the school authority deprived him from doing so, he took laws into his own hands and spanked innocent girls he came across.
The End...

This is a small and short Parody piece of the original Fifty Shades of Grey story, because Anastasia was never confident about her inward or outward self, she was never after Christian's money, she enjoyed his whipping and spanking, but not because she was spanked as a child and Christian was never a college teacher and he obviously will never be.

See how funny and humorous the Parody piece was, try out one with your favourite book or movie today and amuse your mind and most importantly, the minds of others.

(1) (Reply)

11:11 / 'Consequences' Short Story Contest / The Faraway Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.