Stats: 3,147,811 members, 7,798,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints (23673 Views)

NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints / ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ / MTN Nigeria Fine Increased To $3.9 Billion After Regulator Error (2) (3) (4)

Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by pheyikemi: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hi everyone again, I really didn't know my earlier post would be taken serious, but I wanna let u all know mtn gave me back #1500 just now instead of the actual #1000 and 1month subscription, even though I'm still looking at d credit and DATA one kind cheesy . then I wanna say thank you to everyone who advised on what to do , thanks to the MODs, and a big thanks to JideSM who ensured the problem was rectified.
I would av screen grabbed the messages but the phone I threw the sim into was one Nokia torch light like that, so I wasn't able to screen grab 'em.
In Summary:
MTN gave me back my subscription and #1500. Thanks to them.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wow, very nice. Mtn my network.

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by pheyikemi: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
I tried to screen grab the messages, though not so clear but I think it's something.

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by nanauju(f): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pls... Just tell me what you did to MTN let me go and do my own grin

24 Likes

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by W3xy1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
i still dont trust mtn. What of thousands of people that experience such and they are not on nairaland. Their 1k will just disappear like that?? Mtn the real armed robber network

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by pheyikemi: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
nanauju:
Pls... Just tell me what you did to MTN let me go and do my own grin
I complained on N/L and a N/L helped out. cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
I have a feeling you can only call Mtn numbers with that credit.. Nothing spoil though, you have a month Bis and also free credit

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by yemi2plus(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is good.

I subscribed for BBC monthly plan on the first day of this year but discovered that the normal 7 days bonus which is normally added was not added this time.

Any help?

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by RoyalRoy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
pheyikemi:
I complained on N/L and a N/L helped out. cheesy

Lucky You.

But does one need to shout and make a fuss before they do the right thing?

Your case is exceptional. There are so many people out there with unresolved complaints.

Hoping some day, customer care services will be truly what its meant to be...."customer care"!!!

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
9c 1
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by jacabi(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmm, MTN - 'Money Thieving Network'

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by calabaman(m): 6:46am On Jan 13, 2016
pheyikemi:
Hi everyone again, I really didn't know my earlier post would be taken serious, but I wanna let u all know mtn gave me back #1500 just now instead of the actual #1000 and 1month subscription, even though I'm still looking at d credit and DATA one kind cheesy . then I wanna say thank you to everyone who advised on what to do , thanks to the MODs, and a big thanks to JideSM who ensured the problem was rectified.
I would av screen grabbed the messages but the phone I threw the sim into was one Nokia torch light like that, so I wasn't able to screen grab 'em.
In Summary:
MTN gave me back my subscription and #1500. Thanks to them.

Congrats. Am glad!!!
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by brunofarad(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2016
Wow
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Boldwinner(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by ITSaWRAPOUTFITS: 8:42am On Jan 13, 2016
interesting
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Smartsyn(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2016

Ever since that fine was imposed on MTN, they've been going out of their way to be nice Nigerians. Sharing airtime like Santa Claus.
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by ultrazone(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2016
Good
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by scribble: 8:43am On Jan 13, 2016
Eye service

Have they paid their fine.

Una go learn work

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by olu23: 8:44am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by saintkel(m): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one Op but just know dis, mtn will get dat money back... Any way na way

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Gsmooth51: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2016
MTN are not that trustworthy joor...they are like devils ,they never offer anything for free
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by amunkita(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2016
FG what re u guyz waiting to get rid of this Greedy company called MTN..

MTN= Mainly Thieving Nigerians
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by homehunters(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2016
Good job mtn. You guys have taken a good. Step please keep it you.
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Lobolintin(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2016
MtN and Dasuki ..

I wonder who among them, there gift is genuine

Mtn and Dasuki their gift fit purge

Runs out of here before some Abokiis go melt me
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by tuminix(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2016
Make dem sha pursue dem comot naija
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Salex007(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2016
You better finish that credit....... B4 they get their sense back..

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by vickoozy(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2016
Lie Mohammed all over the galaxy......

In other news......

Obasanjo and Oshiomole were seated next to each other during a service in church.
The Pastor said turn to your neighbour and say, you are beautifully and adorably created by God.
Obasanjo looks at Oshiomole for a moment, then laughs out loud and tells the Pastor, "please tell him yourself"...I don't want to lie in church!

Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by alphaconde(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2016
Y is this good deed of mtn not spreading fast
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by Wordsmith01: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one, but that won't stop them from paying the 1.4 tr fine
Re: Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints by fortunechy(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2016
nice testimony.plz,drop ur offering b4 going.next plz!!!!!!

Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks / Have U Come Accross Tecno T731, Is It Origin Tecno And Andriod Too / MTN '*556# Is No Longer Working [*310#] Is The New Code