Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,649 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral (42969 Views)

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by obiremy: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
A young woman has married her dead fiancé after he died of a sudden heart attack. The marriage ceremony, took place in the district of Phanom Sarakham in central Thailand’s Chachoengsao with friends and family gracing the occasion. The 27-year-old bride, Nan Thippharat, shared the wedding photos on her facebook page.She wrote about her late groom Fiat;

"I dreamed of our wedding. I saw us holding hands. Rest in peace. I love you, Fiat. Please know that our dream has come true."

"It was my way of paying tribute to him in this life because I know one day we will be together for eternity in the next one.

"I loved him with all my heart and I couldn't bear it when he was taken from me. He looked splendid on his wedding day - I know he would have liked it."

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/photos-bride-marries-her-dead-groom-at.html?m=1

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by kilode100(f): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lucky Bride!!
Nothing beats being married to a dead Guy.

51 Likes

Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by Id4Jesus: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wonders shall never end... Iffa hear say this one happen for Nija...Nigerian babe won't do this o. Even if she is responsible for his death, our Nigerian lady will jump into the next available bus...

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by obiremy: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
More

2 Shares

Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by ziccoit: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is the best among the worst. Women have married women and men married men. So, this is even better.

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by Zambux(f): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
She even hold reception abi bridal shower

Abi are my eyes deceiving me on the 7th pix

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by obiremy: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Zambux:
She even hold reception abi bridal shower

Abi are my eyes deceiving me on the 7th pix
kinda surprise when I saw the pics
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by saheedbadmus(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
for this life wetin our eyes no go seee...mewa nsele nile aye

1 Like

Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by Philistine(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
God have mercy! Wonders shall never end!
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:
Lucky Bride!!
Nothing beats being married to a dead Guy.
are you the same on your profile pics?
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
very beautiful bride, i feel for her, she kissed him shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sick

1 Like

Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by JanuaryTempest(f): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Meh. She'll be over it before the maggots start making a boarding house out of his corpse.
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by AlexCk: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Meh. She'll be over it before the maggots start making a boarding house out of his corpse.

maybe, maybe not, there are ways to preserve a cadaver, im sure she will knw that. and besides she must be into necrophilia. no matter how much u love someone, u cant do that!!!, the dead guy would wish her to continue living her life naa. #oddworld.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by JanuaryTempest(f): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
AlexCk:

maybe, maybe, there are ways to preserve a cadaver, im sure she will knw that. and besides she must be into necrophilia. no matter how much u love someone, u cant do that!!!, the dead guy would wish her to continue living her life naa. #oddworld.

Lol & she will continue to live her life I'm sure. This is just...temporary madness.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by AlexCk: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

Lol & she will continue to live her life I'm sure. This is just...temporary madness.
hahahaha, true. but some people are just insane. the mind can be soooo blinded that she might be seeing illusions that he is alive.
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by Sexxkillz: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
There's a thin line between love and absolute stupidity!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by JanuaryTempest(f): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
AlexCk:

hahahaha, true. but some people are just insane. the mind can be soooo blinded that she might be seeing illusions that he is alive.

Yeah, but they were about to marry though. It's understandable in a way. She might still be in disbelief. Give her time to heal, push another hot guy her way & see how quickly she'll forget tongue

It's a sad ending to what she hoped was going to be a fairytale life or whatever, hence the coockoo behaviour. I give her a year, two or maybe even three before she gets her groove back cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by IamLEGEND1: 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Reinvented necrophilia !

& Thanks to rigor erectus,she'll never run out of díck.
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by AlexCk: 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

Yeah, but they were about to marry though. It's understandable in a way. She might still be in disbelief. Give her time to heal, push another hot guy her way & see how quickly she'll forget tongue

It's a sad ending to what she hoped was going to be a fairytale life or whatever, hence the coockoo behaviour. I give her a year, two or maybe even three before she gets her groove back cheesy
Hehehehe, 3years kwanu, na 36months thats more than 1000days be that ooo, lol, i pray she gets well oo
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by AlexCk: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Reinvented necrophilia
& Thanks to rigor erectus,she'll never run out of díck
lol.
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by JanuaryTempest(f): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
AlexCk:

Hehehehe, 3years kwanu, na 36months thats more than 1000days be that ooo, lol, i pray she gets well oo

So how long do you think you'd grieve if you lost the woman you love? God forbid. Just a hypothetical question smiley
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by AlexCk: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

So how long do you think you'd grieve if you lost the woman you love? God forbid. Just a hypothetical question smiley
aah!, God forbid o, but hypothetically speaking mehn, i don't know what I'll do, cuz that will hurt like hell. i dnt even wanna think about it, hypothetically think abt it that is. lol
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by JanuaryTempest(f): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
AlexCk:

aah!, God forbid o, but hypothetically speaking mehn, i don't know what I'll do, cuz that will hurt like hell. i dnt even wanna think about it, hypothetically think abt it that is. lol

Awwww, that's so sweet smiley
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by Justiyke4u: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
No form of heart break.... What was she thinking
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by AlexCk: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

Awwww, that's so sweet smiley
Hehehehe, but sincerely speaking its not easy losing the ones we love. i wouldn't wish that for u, myself or anyone. sometimes life's unfair.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by JanuaryTempest(f): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
AlexCk:

Hehehehe, but sincerely speaking its not easy losing the ones we love. i wouldn't wish that for u, myself or anyone. sometimes life's unfair.

Yeah but that's the reality of life hey. We can't do the ostrich thing of burying the head in the sand forever. As sad as it is, life goes on.
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by AlexCk: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

Yeah but that's the reality of life hey. We can't do the ostrich thing of burying the head in the sand forever. As sad as it is, life goes on.
yeah, it does. kiss
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by Richardonald(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Different drama every different day
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by onatisi(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
Now how will she divorce a dead man and remarry?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by kilode100(f): 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
osedvgirl:

are you the same on your profile pics?

One is obviously photoshopped. That's my Mum.
Re: Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral by looseweight: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.