Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? (1625 Views)

Interstellar Is A Masterpiece / Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com / Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? (2) (3) (4)

INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by DrTizzle: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
Another exceptionally creative depiction of The prestigious Christoper Nolan himself. Interstellar compared to inception, 300 and some few other master pieces, is by far the best I've seen so far. You'll have to be a movie enthusiast to be able to grasp every detailed and significantly captured moments in a MASTER PIECE MOVIE. Annoys me when I see conventionally absurd opinions about movies people tend to dismiss as MASTER PIECES in this day and age. If you've watched a movie like interstellar and still dont know what a proper master piece looks like, then you should quit watching movies please.
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by tpiah2: 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Interstellar, not Interstella

Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
DrTizzle:
Another exceptionally creative depiction of The prestigious Christoper Nolan himself. Interstellar compared to inception, 300 and some few other master pieces, is by far the best I've seen so far. You'll have to be a movie enthusiast to be able to grasp every detailed and significantly captured moments in a MASTER PIECE MOVIE. Annoys me when I see conventionally absurd opinions about movies people tend to dismiss as MASTER PIECES in this day and age. If you've watched a movie like interstellar and still dont know what a proper master piece looks like, then you should quit watching movies please.
I love Interstellar and Inception. Infact, Chris Nolan is currently my best director. One thing I love most about Interstellar is the movie score. Damn! Hans Zimmer is just amazing.

Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by DrTizzle: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

I love Interstellar and Inception. Infact, Chris Nolan is currently my best director. One thing I love most about Interstellar is the movie score. Damn! Hans Zimmer is just amazing.

Finally, I meet someone that knows What a masterpiece looks like..Honestly bro, Chris Nolan is just too much. Let's not even start commending Han Zimmer.....Every one of hanzimmer's craft is a masterpiece. I've heard close to everything he has ever produced. Someone watched Interstellar and said he had to skip and skip, coz he was looking fro something interesting.....I just shook my head in disappointment. Another person said, he couldnt finish it, coz it was too boring..hehehe, and when you start talking movies, they'll claim they know....Someone said CHAPPIE is the best movie he has watched in his life. I was like bro, that movie was PG13.....DAng.....People are just funny.

Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2016
DrTizzle:

Finally, I meet someone that knows What a masterpiece looks like..Honestly bro, Chris Nolan is just too much. Let's not even start commending Han Zimmer.....Every one of hanzimmer's craft is a masterpiece. I've heard close to everything he has ever produced. Someone watched Interstellar and said he had to skip and skip, coz he was looking fro something interesting.....I just shook my head in disappointment. Another person said, he couldnt finish it, coz it was too boring..hehehe, and when you start talking movies, they'll claim they know....Someone said CHAPPIE is the best movie he has watched in his life. I was like bro, that movie was PG13.....DAng.....People are just funny.

No homo bro but I think I love you already. I have friends that think Chappie is the best thing after jollof rice. Honestly, Chappie is one of my worst movies ever. I was so disappointed to find Hugh Jackman in it. Everything from the acting, cinematography, screenwriting and even to the directing is poor. I can go on about it but it's not just worth it.
Now back to real movies, I saw Sicario some days ago and I think it's just decent. Nothing extraordinary. It's movie score exaggerates the action therein tho.
My best movies composer is Hans Zimmer although much respect has to be given to the great Ennio Morricone tho. I think Ennio's score will win him the Oscar for best Original Score for The Hateful Eight.
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by DrTizzle: 11:15am On Jan 13, 2016
tpiah2:
Interstellar, not Interstella

Sincerely tho, It was a typo, I used it correctly in the main sentence, so what does that tell you, Mr Einstein...You were so bothered about a missing letter that you scornfully eluded the whole essence of the post by refusing to contribute your opinion. It's one of two things, its either you are one of those buffoons that still watches cartoons(I just rhymed did you see it cool ) or just and ordinary daft-headed clown when it comes to REAL MOVIES..No offense. undecided
Between, I'm sure you are one of those professional critics with a PHD and a proficient ability when it comes to spelling words like ''interstellar'', Ladies and gentlemen lets make welcome the next Spelling Bee holder in one sided portion of his memory lane...Don't even get me started bro, the last thing you want is for me to unleash my wrath upon you on a lexicon level...Better go and watch some ''POWER RANGERS'' PG 5 and the half ish...And don't even bother commenting again. OTHERWISE angry
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by DrTizzle: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

No homo bro but I think I love you already. I have friends that think Chappie is the best thing after jollof rice. Honestly, Chappie is one of my worst movies ever. I was so disappointed to find Hugh Jackman in it. Everything from the acting, cinematography, screenwriting and even to the directing is poor. I can go on about it but it's not just worth it.
Now back to real movies, I saw Sicario some days ago and I think it's just decent. Nothing extraordinary. It's movie score exaggerates the action therein tho.
My best movies composer is Hans-Zimmer although much respect has to be given to the great Ennio Morricone tho. I think Ennio's score will win him the Oscar for best Original Score for The Hateful Eight.

Honestly bro, I dint know there were still people on this earth that knew what real movies were. When that chappie movie came out ehn...So many people kept on telling me.. ''guy if you haven't seen chappie, then you are an alien. I had to go and see the thing... Wasted about 2 hours of my life after seeing it..Was really disappointed. Same here bro, I felt because Jackman was there, so it'll be worth it....Was really disappointed I swear, no be small. Between I haven't seen the hateful Eight...Is it worthwhile..Plus what other masterpiece have you seen btw 2014 and 2015.
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
DrTizzle:

Honestly bro, I dint know there were still people on this earth that knew what real movies were. When that chappie movie came out ehn...So many people kept on telling me.. ''guy if you haven't seen chappie, then you are an alien. I had to go and see the thing... Wasted about 2 hours of my life after seeing it..Was really disappointed. Same here bro, I felt because Jackman was there, so it'll be worth it....Was really disappointed I swear, no be small. Between I haven't seen the hateful Eight...Is it worthwhile..Plus what other masterpiece have you seen btw 2014 and 2015.
Same here o. You should watch The Hateful Eight. Tarantino didn't disappoint. I just saw Inside Out sef. For me, it's the best animated film of 2015.
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by DrTizzle: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Same here o. You should watch The Hateful Eight. Tarantino didn't disappoint. I just saw Inside Out sef. For me, it's the best animated film of 2015.

I just saw the trailer, def don be worth it....would check out inside out too....Have you seen ''Last Knights." I saw the trailer of Hitman:Agent 47...Looks like a good one. The Revenant also, looks aight.
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
DrTizzle:

I just saw the trailer, def don be worth it....would check out inside out too....Have you seen ''Last Knights." I saw the trailer of Hitman:Agent 47...Looks like a good one. The Revenant also, looks aight.
I'll check them out now. Thanks bro.
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by spacyzuma(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
Interstellar is my best SciFi movie of 2014. It was a great movie.

However, I don't regard it as the Best Masterpiece of all time.

I think Cloud Atlas (by the Wachowski siblings in 2012) is better than Interstellar.
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by tpiar: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
DrTizzle:

Sincerely tho, It was a typo, I used it correctly in the main sentence, so what does that tell you, Mr Einstein...You were so bothered about a missing letter that you scornfully eluded the whole essence of the post by refusing to contribute your opinion. It's one of two things, its either you are one of those buffoons that still watches cartoons(I just rhymed did you see it cool ) or just and ordinary daft-headed clown when it comes to REAL MOVIES..No offense. :-
Between, I'm sure you are one of those professional critics with a PHD and a proficient ability when it comes to spelling words like ''interstellar'', Ladies and gentlemen lets make welcome the next Spelling Bee holder in one sided portion of his memory lane...Don't even get me started bro, the last thing you want is for me to unleash my wrath upon you on a lexicon level...Better go and watch some ''POWER RANGERS'' PG 5 and the half ish...And don't even bother commenting again. OTHERWISE angry

Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by tpiar: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
DrTizzle:

Someone watched Interstellar and said he had to skip and skip, coz he was looking fro something interesting.....I just shook my head in disappointment. Another person said, he couldnt finish it, coz it was too boring

those who watched Contact [same premise as Interstellar], would have had an idea of what to expect, made it easier watching.
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by DrTizzle: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
spacyzuma:
Interstellar is my best SciFi movie of 2014. It was a great movie.

However, I don't regard it as the Best Masterpiece of all time.

I think Cloud Atlas (by the Wachowski siblings in 2012) is better than Interstellar.

hmmm, I saw the trailer of that movie, but haven't watched it yet.. Now I'm going to see it...Then I can get back to you on that thought...
Saying cloud atlas is better than Interstellar is very much improbable..We'll just have to see about that...hmmmmm

Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by DrTizzle: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
tpiar:

those who watched Contact [same premise as Interstellar], would have had an idea of what to expect, made it easier watching.

Your point being?
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by tpiar: 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
DrTizzle:

Your point being?

my point being you dont own the movie and if you are unable to discuss it in a sane manner then you should add that fact to your thread title or include the names of those of your ilk.
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by DrTizzle: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
tpiar:

my point being you dont own the movie and if you are unable to discuss it in a sane manner then you should add that fact to your thread title or include the names of those of your ilk.

So I noticed you made use of three strange words.

1.Own....Did I mention owning anything
2.SANE: indireclty implying insane from the given context....Judging from your comment as of right now, you might want to revise the sanity of these convoy?
3.Thread: If the thread was too complicating, insane, undiscussable?....ill-comprehensive and blah blah, blah, how come someone else was able to comment with a sane and rational state of mindset.

Lemme break everything down for you, so you can judge where you stand in all of this.
First premise: Tpiar said, I failed to discuss my thread in a sane manner(Plausible)
2nd premise: Did someone else understood what I said. (Yes, as matter of fact ogidiolu3, understood absolutely well)

Syllogism(After deducing reasoning from both premises): Tpiar's reasoning is improbable, thus it is admissible to say, he exhibits a behavioral pattern that is equivalent to that of someone genuinely suffering from mental psychosis...Good thing I'm a psychologist..I can help you...SMH
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by spacyzuma(m): 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
DrTizzle:

hmmm, I saw the trailer of that movie, but haven't watched it yet.. Now I'm going to see it...Then I can get back to you on that thought...
Saying cloud atlas is better than Interstellar is very much improbable..We'll just have to see about that...hmmmmm

That's just my personal opinion o. Don't use it as a basis.

Also Cloud Atlas is hard to understand. It was directed by the same people that directed The Matrix. You may have to watch it twice to fully understand it.
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by DrTizzle: 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
spacyzuma:

That's just my personal opinion o. Don't use it as a basis.

Also Cloud Atlas is hard to understand. It was directed by the same people that directed The Matrix. You may have to watch it twice to fully understand it.

I love moves like that, they make you sit up and think deep...

Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by tpiaobsession: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
You did not prove that.
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by DrTizzle: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
tpiaobsession:
You did not prove that.

Prove what?
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by samsard(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
DrTizzle:

Sincerely tho, It was a typo, I used it correctly in the main sentence, so what does that tell you, Mr Einstein...You were so bothered about a missing letter that you scornfully eluded the whole essence of the post by refusing to contribute your opinion. It's one of two things, its either you are one of those buffoons that still watches cartoons(I just rhymed did you see it cool ) or just and ordinary daft-headed clown when it comes to REAL MOVIES..No offense. undecided
If I may ask, what is wrong with watching cartoons You should learn to respect other peoples choices and not try to impose your views on others. If you don't appreciate simplicity; some other people do.

Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by DrTizzle: 11:33am On Jan 14, 2016
samsard:
If I may ask, what is wrong with watching cartoons You should learn to respect other peoples choices and not try to impose your views on others. If you don't appreciate simplicity; some other people do.

I was looking for the right words to say to you but just couldn't figure out where to begin. I'm in a good mood today so I won't say much...
My observations: I should learn?.....How is that not imposing, you hypocrite...Better go back to that post and get the contextual essence of why I made use of the word CARTOONS. ENGLISH 101 says, Contextual meanings are liable and subject to the writers and speakers or persons of concern, not Amebo readers....First of all, go back to English class and secondly mind your bizz wax...The heading of the thread no concern you abi, na other people beef carry your big mouth kon here kon dey talk rubbish....You are lucky I'm in a good-mood today. Don't you dare piss me off guy. You won't like every one of my responses to you. I don tell you sha..
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by samsard(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
DrTizzle:

I was looking for the right words to say to you but just couldn't figure out where to begin. I'm in a good mood today so I won't say much...
My observations: I should learn?.....How is that not imposing, you hypocrite...Better go back to that post and get the contextual essence of why I made use of the word CARTOONS. ENGLISH 101 says, Contextual meanings are liable and subject to the writers and speakers or persons of concern, not Amebo readers....First of all, go back to English class and secondly mind your bizz wax...The heading of the thread no concern you abi, na other people beef carry your big mouth kon here kon dey talk rubbish....You are lucky I'm in a good-mood today. Don't you dare piss me off guy. You won't like every one of my responses to you. I don tell you sha..
I see you are very arrogant. Anyway, I've got better things to do, Mr English teacher tongue

Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by DrTizzle: 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
samsard:
I see you are very arrogant. Anyway, I've got better things to do, Mr English teacher tongue

Don't play silly my friend, you know deep down within yourself, that you poked your nose into something that's way out of your scope of interest. Ask yourself one question, what brought me into these thread?...then you can open your boucal-cavity to say anything less-annoying..Clearly, You've defiled the laws of social inter-bonding because by right, we should be having arguments about best ever made movies from individual stand points and other movie related arguments, which would have been fun. instead, people just choose to be total idiots with idiotic perspectives...People are pissing me off mein.
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by samsard(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
DrTizzle:

Don't play silly my friend, you know deep down within yourself, that you poked your nose into something that's way out of your scope of interest. Ask yourself one question, what brought me into these thread?...then you can open your boucal-cavity to say anything less-annoying..Clearly, You've defiled the laws of social inter-bonding because by right, we should be having arguments about best ever made movies from individual stand points and other movie related arguments, which would have been fun. instead, people just choose to be total idiots with idiotic perspectives...People are pissing me off mein.
Am being entertained cool
Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by gsalvatore: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
One has to attain a certain level of reasoning and understanding before knowing Interstellar is a nice movie.

Personally, I think it's cool and a bit touchy which is fine..

Most naija folks won't like the movie, the concept is too large for them to grasp just as most of them think Inception was boring... I nearly weeded.

I was more happy with Prometheus than Interstellar.

For the record... Interstellar was nice. Yes! Masterpiece? No.

Re: INTERSTELLAR: Best Master Piece Of All Time!Whats Yours? by DrTizzle: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
gsalvatore:
One has to attain a certain level of reasoning and understanding before knowing Interstellar is a nice movie.

Personally, I think it's cool and a bit touchy which is fine..

Most naija folks won't like the movie, the concept is too large for them to grasp just as most of them think Inception was boring... I nearly weeded.

I was more happy with Prometheus than Interstellar.

For the record... Interstellar was nice. Yes! Masterpiece? No.

Really Prometheus? How come I haven't seen the movie. Going to see it now. I can settle for interstellar not being a master piece that's on top of your favorite least, but saying it isn't a master piece at all, is improbable and high plausible too.

Where Is "Sango" The Yoruba Documentary Video Starred By Wale Adebayo / Actor Merlin & Author Are Now Couples / Need To Download Films On My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Ooooo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81