Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Can Someone Who got Cgpa Of 3.68 in year one Still Graduate With A First Class? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Someone Who got Cgpa Of 3.68 in year one Still Graduate With A First Class? (998 Views)

Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools / Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Who got Cgpa Of 3.68 in year one Still Graduate With A First Class? by Winna01(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pls reasonable and matured answers wanted.
so my cousin asked me to post this here, so that he would get reasonable answers since he knows a lot of you guys here are graduates. Once again the question is ''Can someone who finished with a cgpa of 3:68 in his year one still graduate with a first class?

Cc lalasticlala
finestboi
olawalebabs pls move to front page for reasonable answers
Re: Can Someone Who got Cgpa Of 3.68 in year one Still Graduate With A First Class? by haywhy911(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
With God,all things are possible..gringrin.

But why is it that people directly concerned don't ask by themselves? They are always requesting their friend,cousin or brother to do the asking for 'em.
Re: Can Someone Who got Cgpa Of 3.68 in year one Still Graduate With A First Class? by kbshow100(m): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sorry sir,, it's possible only mathematically, but very impossible logically,, ( talking base on 5 point scale)
Re: Can Someone Who got Cgpa Of 3.68 in year one Still Graduate With A First Class? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Tell him to study hard in order to maintain 2.1 if not he will end up in 2.2 dats the real fact
Re: Can Someone Who got Cgpa Of 3.68 in year one Still Graduate With A First Class? by OKUCHI11(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
the school he attends matters .... If na state uni like Delsu Hahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahah I can't say any thing
Re: Can Someone Who got Cgpa Of 3.68 in year one Still Graduate With A First Class? by Winna01(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Asapcymg:
Tell him to study hard in order to maintain 2.1 if not he will end up in 2.2 dats the real fact
you mean 1st class is not possible?
Re: Can Someone Who got Cgpa Of 3.68 in year one Still Graduate With A First Class? by Winna01(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
OKUCHI11:
the school he attends matters .... If na state uni like Delsu Hahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahah I can't say any thing
uniport
Re: Can Someone Who got Cgpa Of 3.68 in year one Still Graduate With A First Class? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Winna01:
you mean 1st class is not possible?
not in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Register Paid UDEMY.COM Courses For Free (updated) / Angola Hostel On Fire. OAU Needs Help / Dear Uniben People, This Post Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.