Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Explore The Encyclopeadia Of Yusuf Islam (formerly Cat Stevens) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Explore The Encyclopeadia Of Yusuf Islam (formerly Cat Stevens) (1444 Views)

Learn How To Explore The Power Of Your Subconscious / Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede / Islamist Militant Leader, Mohammed Yusuf, Captured, Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explore The Encyclopeadia Of Yusuf Islam (formerly Cat Stevens) by Butty: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2006
As salam to everyone, i just read the story of cat stevens and i was given two of his islamic albums by a friend, after reading his story, I found him as a source of inspiration, although i am not trying to be like him but i have learnt from his islamic teachings and da awah.
I know some of us have heard about him but i want to know more about him especaially sites that i can download his islamic songs.

here are some of my findings about him

www.vibrani.com/cat.htm
www.yusufislam.org.uk
Re: Explore The Encyclopeadia Of Yusuf Islam (formerly Cat Stevens) by Gettolove(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2006
This guy is one of the best thing that has ever happened to ISLAM in the whole of Europe
Re: Explore The Encyclopeadia Of Yusuf Islam (formerly Cat Stevens) by KAG: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2006
Butty:

As salam to everyone, i just read the story of cat stevens and i was given two of his islamic albums by a friend, after reading his story, I found him as a source of inspiration, although i am not trying to be like him but i have learnt from his islamic teachings and da awah.
I know some of us have heard about him but i want to know more about him especaially sites that i can download his islamic songs.

here are some of my findings about him

www.vibrani.com/cat.htm
www.yusufislam.org.uk

I have a Yusuf Islam album, Yusuf Islam - I Look, I See

Link:
http://rapidshare.de/files/19258368/Yusuf.rar

Password: kell1v1s10n

Pity he thought he had to go away.
Re: Explore The Encyclopeadia Of Yusuf Islam (formerly Cat Stevens) by Gettolove(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2006
KAG:

I have a Yusuf Islam album, Yusuf Islam - I Look, I See

Link:
http://rapidshare.de/files/19258368/Yusuf.rar

Password: kell1v1s10n

Pity he thought he had to go away.

PLEASE CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE DOWNLOAD PROCESS
Re: Explore The Encyclopeadia Of Yusuf Islam (formerly Cat Stevens) by KAG: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2006
Gettolove:

PLEASE CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE DOWNLOAD PROCESS

I think you click on free download, and it tells you what to do.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Btw A Business Man & A Prosperity "pastor" / Bishop David Oyedepo Goes Abroad To Celebrate 30 Years Marriage Anniversary / Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.