Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? (3391 Views)

Why Nigerians Are Denied Visa, By U.s. Envoy / How I Can Get South Africa Visa By Myself / Reapling Or Going For Appeal After Refusal Of Visa By Uk Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by dinkyxta(f): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2009
i need to travel in august am i late? please i need directions on what to do
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by debie101(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2009
u are not late SA visa is just two weeks processing and u can contact me if u need any assistant on Debie_101@yahoo.com or 07036288205
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by goodguy100(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2009
what are u comeing to south africa for? A lot of nigerians are here doing nothing many have been killed and u are having plans of comeing, anyway good luck.
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by samdams: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2009
can some one travel from south africa to any Europe country ?
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by sley4life(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2009
is the SA embassy strict issuing visa?
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by goodguy100(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2009
Yes u can travel out from here if u got a south african P.R, and before u can apply for that u need to stay here for four to five years.
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by israel007: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2009
@ goodguy100: what are u comeing to south africa for? A lot of nigerians are here doing nothing many have been killed and u are having plans of comeing, anyway good luck.

yes many nigerians may have been killed and still many nigerians are still there that have not been killed. what makes you think this guy does not deserve to come see for himself. if it's not favourable to him, the choice is his own to make. you may kill someone's chance of exploit in life
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by israel007: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2009
goodguy100:

what are u comeing to south africa for? A lot of nigerians are here doing nothing many have been killed and u are having plans of comeing, anyway good luck.

yes many nigerians may have been killed and still many nigerians are still there that have not been killed. what makes you think this guy does not deserve to come see for himself. if it's not favourable to him, the choice is his own to make. you may kill someone's chance of exploit in life
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by goodguy100(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2009
Guy, SA is not a place for somebody to come and see for himself as u said, a lot is really going on here bro.
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by mzansigirl(f): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2009
@ goodguy1S00

what exactly do u do for a living? u make me think u hang out with the wrong crowd (or are u the wrong crowd? grin grin)
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by goodguy100(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2009
Mzansigirl!!!!!            U  make me think that u are from SA, u can not tell me that your country is good, there is nothing good about here, Aids, crime, u  can be killed in the street for nothing,
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by mzansigirl(f): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2009
goodguy

no need to get defensive, i am not attacking you, just wanted to know what u do for a living. shocked shocked shocked
(i do know about the SA crime and AIDS)
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by 74gabriel: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2009
Can someone assist me with a south africa visa for 3months without a repartration fee and no upfront payment,issued in Lagos?
I need to be in SA first week in next month for a seminar
Please email me at gabriel_shasanya@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by dinkyxta(f): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2009
sorry guys am not coming to SA to stay just coing 4 a conference of international federaton of associations of anatomists(ifaa) u must av seen the advert. av been invited toattend so thats y i need a visa. tanx all the same 4 the concernsssssss
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by hadexman(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2009
samdams:

can some one travel from south africa to any Europe country ?

Yes, Embassy here are not strict and most of the time, there are no ques of applicants for visa like it use to be in 9ja. Two of my friends just traveled out of South Africa to Germany, they had R40,000 ($4000) each in their accounts, SA temporal resident permit (Work Permit). They were given two weeks business visa each.

They applied to Polish embassy and from there went to Germany.
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by goodguy100(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2009
Hadexman;::          l just do not agree with u, travel to Germany with temporal resident permit not even PR, boy be sure of what u are saying cus we are no baby, do u know how many times i tried with the  Danmark empassy? and was told to wait for my PR that is comeing out soon.
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by hadexman(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2009
goodguy100:

Hadexman;::          l just do not agree with u, travel to Germany with temporal resident permit not even PR, boy be sure of what u are saying cus we are no baby, do u know how many times i tried with the  Danmark empassy? and was told to wait for my PR that is comeing out soon.

Do i sound like a visa agent to you or like a baby? Am telling you something i witness. The two guys that travel are my brothers which we live together in 9ja and here. They had work permit and a guy here help them with documentation which they took to the Polish embassy in Pretoria for the visa. Why will you be waiting 5yrs for PR when you can go anywhere around the EU with your green passport?

They stayed here for almost a year, they submitted 3months banks statements with R40,000 loaded in it and paid one guy for all documents which they used to procure the visa.

Don't be deceived, things are happening if you look the right way.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by goodguy100(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
Wow, this is really interested. Tell me how do one apply for work permit here?
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by hadexman(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2009
goodguy100:

Wow, this is really interested. Tell me how do one apply for work permit here?

Well, my brother got the link then but he is out of SA now. I asked about it the last time we spoke but he told me he will find out and let me know. I think the easiest way to get it now is by getting married to a South African spouse. Am also processing mine and will be done next month.
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by hadexman(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2009
ceexcel:

If u're really serious abt getting S.A Visa - then hit me up. No upfront payment until ur V comes out in 2weeks,
we also offer Dubai business visa 4 USD250, Zimbabwe, etc. we can also get u a Nigerian international passport within 2days. Tel: 01-8219646 or write us skillbanks@gmail.com

Zimbabwe visa?? Lol cheesy angry smiley
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by Manager007: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2009
Hi Hadexman,
I'm also a studying here in SA at UFH. ( Uni of Fort Hare) May i have your number? or email address ? It's regarding the work permit and PR
Thanks
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by 14(m): 3:11am On Aug 01, 2009
My man, if you want to come to SA for a wrong reason, then you will regret it. you can hear that a lot of people that are in SA from Nigeria, are not talking about good things. like marrying locals so that you get a Green ID, then you will be able to move to Europe. You might have heard that Britain doesnt allow SA Citizens to travel easier to their country than before any more. It is because of this corrupt activities that are going on. People come to SA use it as a path to Europe since most of Europian countries allow SA citizen to travel without VISA to their countries.

Then the other problem is when this guys start Faking the Green SA ID. They get arrested in the Airports because their fake IDs are not in the system. Its not only people from Nigeria, its also poeple from Smalia, Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Angola, DRC, Uganda, Camerron, Seirra lione. SUdan, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique and so on. they are here for that particular ID. every body wants to move to Europa. If i were you i would rather stay at home and not go to Europe to be called names and all that. even with poeple who have managed to go there, they are not making it big. some are even coming back.

think twice my man, the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Other thing, you guys seem you dont like your own counry. what going on? if you are running away, who is gonna make it better. I am stuck here in SA, AIDS or no AIDS; Crime or no crime; war or no war, i am here to make a different. SA poeple dont like relocating to other country, we know that its not a good experience. Locals willl call you names and so on.
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by kunletune: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
@Manager007, I have been following your posts and comments on here, I can see you have really helped a lot in getting visits/students visa. Now my question goes thus: I have lived in South Africa for over 2 and half years with visitors visa, Though i have applied for permits but was denied, the last permit i applied for was work permit but was denied and i appealed via VFS few months back. I left the Republic for Nigeria over two months ago to quickly get some things done. I tracked my appeal application which i had with VFS in South Africa and it showed it has been dispatched so i told a friend to help me check from an Immigration which is an Insider. He told me my application has been approved. Now, i am planning to get a visitors visa so as to be able to enter the Republic and claim the Permit as soon as possible. Please this post is not only for Manager 007, anyone could please respond. Thanks
Re: How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? by justwise(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2014

(1)

American Woman Inherited Grandparents European Passports From 1920(Photos) / Cheap/promotional Airline Tickets From Lagos To London Pls Post Here / What You Need To Know About Air Ticket: Q & A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.