Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

"Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) (58271 Views)

Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) / Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by xtervaganza(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
This same pastor is the richest man in his country. He has 3 jets for himself alone

And some idiots will still hope I return to christian religion?

Idiot

Atheism ti take over

2 Likes

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by eseoghene144: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
I believe the bible but this video is not convincing enough for if they were real angels visible to all the crowd would turn to view them except it was visible to the video cameraman only
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by wittyt98(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
choi!!

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by sukkot: 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chubhie:
Brother hahn and prophet sukkot your rich experiences in this matter is urgently needed to examine this phenomena.
camera trick lol. i am sure the video was edited later to put that angel like cloudy frame and superimposed on when the people were ' convulsing ' which these are most likely paid actors. its all a show to draw more customers and more tithes and more offerings wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by wittyt98(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
whol up nigga whol up whol up whol up!

2 Likes

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by kunledegreat(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Why are the angels so much? Angel Di Maria has to be there...

2 Likes

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by asiwaju007(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
LOL
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by AJaylee(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
I thank God people are still wise enough to knw dat dat video is just too unfit to decieve, christainity nd angels sha
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by hahn(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
sukkot:
camera trick lol. i am sure the video was edited later to put that angel like cloudy frame and superimposed on when the people were ' convulsing ' which these are most likely paid actors. its all a show to draw more customers and more tithes and more offerings wink

Chubhie, here's your answer undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by panacheinc7: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
IamChuzzy:
I don't know if anyone else have seen this but mehn............. i have no comment!

This happened in Prophet Shepherd Bushiri's Church in Souh Africa! Watch and drop your comments!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6X3kVFYDKA

This can be likened to the technology called "Augmented Reality". Augmented reality (AR) is a live, direct or indirect, view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are augmented by
computer-generated sensory input such as sound,
video, graphics or GPS data. It is related to a more general concept called mediated reality, in which a view of reality is modified (possibly even diminished rather than augmented) by a computer. As a result, the technology functions by enhancing one’s current perception of reality.

By contrast, virtual reality replaces the real world with a simulated one. Augmentation is conventionally in real-time and in semantic context with environmental elements, such as sports scores on TV during a match. With the help of advanced AR technology (e.g. adding computer vision and object recognition) the information about the surrounding real world of the user becomes interactive and digitally manipulable. Artificial information about the environment and its objects can be overlaid on the real world.

Below is a link to a demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZRFcGrrsyc&itct=CBYQpDAYAiITCJ35nanlpsoCFc_jfgodpqsIgzIHcmVsYXRlZEj7jPHXp6DG_ooB&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en-GB

Turn to every nook and cranny, you will find someone forming prophet or prophetess trying to convimce you that you have a problem, then market a customised solution for you at an outrageous consultancy fee. Our religious African market can never be saturated with such luvrative services, where a superstitious explanation will always counter a logical one. If yhere earnings were factored into our GDP, we should be among the top leading economies in the world; on a brighter note, we wldnt have issues funding our 'missing budget'.

Christians not taking responsibility for their lives have made prophet sell!
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by coollexy: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
Now using technology to fool multitudes.the angels just stand there abi dem clip their wings?
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by sukkot: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
hahn:

salute my bros hahn wink

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by sukkot: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
hahn:

salute my bros hahn wink

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by holajeedayy: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
IamChuzzy:
I don't know if anyone else have seen this but mehn............. i have no comment!

This happened in Prophet Shepherd Bushiri's Church in Souh Africa! Watch and drop your comments!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6X3kVFYDKA

mmmh another working format and scope from the pit of inner hellllll....ride on papa...u need change in the hustle
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by kateskitty(f): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Funny, it's only the pastor who saw the so called angels and the digitally altered camera. The congregation was just shouting at nothing in particular and praying. I hope that video will be submitted for forensic analysis to dispute the said claims.

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
U just voiced my thoughts. The rate of indecent dressing even in the House of God And angels said to appear? Whoever does not believe we in the endtime is a Great Comedian. I rest my case
Izzystevens:
Hmmnnnn! Comment reserved.

Ladies should try to wear decent clothes to church, biko.

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Rawblings(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
My post sha
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
My beloved brother, do not look at anyone in a bid to save your soul. No prophet, bishop, pastor,rev,pope,imam would stand for anyone on that D-day. Eternity is a personal affair. Work out your salvation. The Grace is still much available right now. JESUS CHRIST remains the ONLY way to ETERNAL REST. If its not true JESUS, its not possible.
IF YOU MISS HEAVEN, YOU CAN'T MISS HELL FIRE. I pray for you that the Spirit of the most high works on you and get you ready for the upcoming events. Rapture or Death. God bless you
xtervaganza:
This same pastor is the richest man in his country. He has 3 jets for himself alone

And some idiots will still hope I return to christian religion?

Idiot

Atheism ti take over
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Tell the Angel to come suck my dick.

Lmaoooooo! Guy! E never reach like dat na..
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by xtervaganza(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chosen1984:
My beloved brother, do not look at anyone in a bid to save your soul. No prophet, bishop, pastor,rev,pope,imam would stand for anyone on that D-day. Eternity is a personal affair. Work out your salvation. The Grace is still much available right now. JESUS CHRIST remains the ONLY way to ETERNAL REST. If its not true JESUS, its not possible.
IF YOU MISS HEAVEN, YOU CAN'T MISS HELL FIRE. I pray for you that the Spirit of the most high works on you and get you ready for the upcoming events. Rapture or Death. God bless you
guy, you're the last person I'll listen to. Were you not the guy who threatened fire and brimstone when I told you about how your church has practically turned some poor people to zombie brain dead idiot. The zombies wear your bib around like a psycho with no money in their pockets with chopped shoes.

Just late last year one of your members committed suicide wearing your evil bib.

Your pastor is no different Mr man

2 Likes

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Addicted2Women: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
refiner:

rotten dick u mean

Lol.
And you never said it was rotten the last time we had sex

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
hehehe. grin grin

Idiots are entertaining to watch sometimes. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
monkey fooling fellows monkeys

Obo ngbe obo gun ope

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
My brother be careful with the manner you speak. Leave the Chosen pastor out of these. Help your soul. Many hv spoken like u and hv passed on without Jesus
Right now they are in pain and pains for ever and ever. Help your soul.
xtervaganza:
guy, you're the last person I'll listen to. Were you not the guy who threatened fire and brimstone when I told you about how your church has practically turned some poor people to zombie brain dead idiot. The zombies wear your bib around like a psycho with no money in their pockets with chopped shoes.

Just late last year one of your members committed suicide wearing your evil bib.

Your pastor is no different Mr man
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Chubhie: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
sukkot:
salute my bros hahn wink
Many thanks guys.
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by hahn(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chubhie:
Many thanks guys.

Talk true. You bin believe am tongue
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by dj5naira(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
How many? (Live Text)
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by LordOfTheWeed: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
frisky2good:
Those that have used their precious MB to watch the video should confirm that it's a lie cos I can never use my MB to watch rubbish.
Bro, I regret wasting my MB on that fúcking video, only if I had known that the sh!t is that insensible, I would have used it to stream pórn.. .. .. angry
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Chubhie: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
hahn:

Talk true. You bin believe am tongue
I pray my quest in looking for a cutting edge alien technology to rescue naija from her current political elites won't land me into battle withmere bows and arrows.

I thought I've had my man--one that can command a battalion of angels into battle alas I was wrong.

1 Like

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by hahn(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chubhie:
I pray my quest in looking for a cutting edge alien technology to rescue naija from her current political elites won't land me into battle withmere bows and arrows.

I thought I've had my man--one that can command a battalion of angels into battle alas I was wrong.

Hahaha. The truth is bitter.

There is no god
Jesus was created to deceive the black man. He never existed
Our problems are ours to solve. No "spiritual" escape route

undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Chubhie: 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
hahn:

Hahaha. The truth is bitter.
There is no god Jesus was created to deceive the black man. He never existed Our problems are ours to solve. No "spiritual" escape route
undecided
I try to always keep an open mind in all matters of metaphysics.
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by hahn(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chubhie:

I try to always keep an open mind in all matters of metaphysics.

Same here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LAGBUS Carrying Deeper Life Members From Easter Retreat Catches Fire (photos) / Conversation Between An Atheist Professor And His Student / RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.