Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

"Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) (58268 Views)

Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) / Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Just Mark my words. And when U come to share your testimony on how u became a chosen, don't forget my name
Ifeanyi. I have seen Tougher men eat their words up. Yours is a small one. I PUT IT ON YOU Topgainer that you are a CHOSEN. I order the angels of Chosen to follow you up from 2nite. The faster you are a Chosen, the better for u.
Ure blessed
Topgainer:

I should mark your words. Grow up child and rubuke that spirit that is showing you in less than 4 months time because without waiting for 4 months to come, I can emphatically tell you my child TLCCRM will not have me within its fold
Take my previous recommendations
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Topgainer: 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chosen1984:
Just Mark my words. And when U come to share your testimony on how u became a chosen, don't forget my name
Ifeanyi. I have seen Tougher men eat their words up. Yours is a small one. I PUT IT ON YOU Topgainer that you are a CHOSEN. I order the angels of Chosen to follow you up from 2nite. The faster you are a Chosen, the better for u.
Ure blessed

Laughing out Loud. Don't forget to order your angels of chosen to follow Sultan of Sokoto while you put it on President Buhari that he is a Chosen, even if that should happen, your words will come to nothing for God is with me. That Apron you buy and wear everywhere is not bulletproof, don't put your trust in it

I pray God will help you to know the life of Jesus through the Bible and detach you from every form of Idolatry and witchcraft practice. Deeper life will help you take my advice
Our discussion ends here
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
Like i said, topgainer you are a Chosen!! You have no choice in this. I hv made a decree and the declaration of my decree must be established. Good night brother. See u @ Ijesha soonest
Topgainer:

Laughing out Loud. Don't forget to order your angels of chosen to follow Sultan of Sokoto while you put it on President Buhari that he is a Chosen, even if that should happen, your words will come to nothing for God is with me. That Apron you buy and wear everywhere is not bulletproof, don't put your trust in it

I pray God will help you to know the life of Jesus through the Bible and detach you from every form of Idolatry and witchcraft practice
Our discussion ends here
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by GoodnessMercy: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
God can choose to send His message into our five senses 3D world anyway He likes. When one sees a vision of an angel it looks real and material but angels remain non material beings. If they are, then you can expect to view with cameras fro 3D angles. But they are not so God decides how he let's you view His kingdom. The people to whom God sent the message got the message with rapturous joy. Onlookers who don't believe mock. This had always being so. At Pentecost Holy Ghost came down, believers received and rejoiced, onlookers and unbelievers mocked.
I know there are many decievers in the world today as always of course, but your attitude should not be that of mockery at everything that comes, but be a student of the Word of God yourself so you discern the difference. This is necessary because many more sign wonders are coming in this end times. Don't get lost through mockery and unbelief.
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by okoro2much: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2016
ITbomb:
Each time I see things like this, I'm always disappointed in the black race.

Upon all the cameras in the church, only one was programmed to superimposed the white pics. Nice try

I was tempted to say click here to see the pics of the angels but it's just not worth putting it my blog.

So for the benefit of those not watching, see the so-called angels only on camera.

But then click my signature to get free data and watch stuffs like this next time
Who would save this continet from stupidity?!
Re: "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) by okoro2much: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2016
douchesnozzle:
Do Angels visit cause convulsions. All I see are epileptic patients.

Don't be surprise if the con man drugged them. Someone that can go to the extend of making graphics of angles and calling it real anglic appearance can easily drug his congrigation or insert paid actors among them (because he definatly hired someone to make the effect).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LAGBUS Carrying Deeper Life Members From Easter Retreat Catches Fire (photos) / Conversation Between An Atheist Professor And His Student / Church Management Information System Course And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.