Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Migraine Headache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Migraine Headache (9303 Views)

How Can I Cure Migraine Headache Caused By Sex / Any Solution To Migraine Headache? / Any Known Cure For Migraine Headache? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Migraine Headache by chickss: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2006
Hey guys any cure or drugs for migraine headache. I hardly read at night for fear of migraine as it always did pull me down whenever I read at night, help me out from this unilateral deadly headache.

1 Like

Re: Migraine Headache by naoshem: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2006
well, there are quite alot of courses for headaches.you are either suffering from a brain disorder,sleep disorder or its just pure regular headaches, which may be as a result of premenstrual syndrome or cluster type of headache.if you give a particular symtop,we may be able to profer a permanent soluton. smiley
Re: Migraine Headache by Mcjones(f): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2006
Hi,

I happen to be one who has migrain headaches. My doctr says there's no particular cure for the headache. However, one could take a tablet of "Optalidon" or "Cafergot" depending on what your doctor prescribes and try to catch some sleep which may be difficult, but try.

Note, however, that when you allow too much light into your eyes be it when watching tv or from cars and so on, it affects the "rings" in your eyes which accomodates this intake of light making them weak thereby resulting to migrain headaches.

It would be advicable to control the amount of light that enters your eye. Try not to watch tv in a dark room i.e. there should be lights on in the room in which you're watching so that it counteracts the light coming from the tv thus reducing the amount that goes into your eyes.

Wishing you all the best.

4 Likes

Re: Migraine Headache by chickss: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2006
Thanks a lot Mc jones
Re: Migraine Headache by ajolayo(m): 1:38am On Nov 10, 2006
Migraine headaches are of varying types. there are also a lot of causes.
How is yours? I mean describe the symptom.
Do you take coffee, chocolates, Oral contracptive pills, etc

New drugs include serotonin antagonists including almotriptan, sumatriptan etc,
Cafergot can also be used.

But let me have an idea of what is wrong with you first before prescibing a drug.
Re: Migraine Headache by ayins: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2007
I strongly agree with mcjones,wit his explaintion,dats excatly wat my doc said,"he said l shd use light proof for my pc screen cause d light rays are to strong 4 my eyes,and he recommended optalidon and am ok now.
Re: Migraine Headache by Gigihealth: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2016
Migraine symptoms can begin in childhood, adolescence or early adulthood. Migraines may be progressed through four stages, but not everyone experiences all these stages. Click on the link below to read more on migraine causes, symptoms, triggers and treatments.
http://www.gigihealth.com/migraine-symptoms-do-you-experience-severe-or-blinding-headaches-read-this/

(1) (Reply)

Even If Its Just A Little Flesh / . / How To Prevent Pregnancy Using Negro Pepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.